Status
Not open for further replies.
The crack dealer boyfriend was not a relative

they were not charged because the cops violated their miranda rights

I will look it up and post the link

the other stuff may also be true...but how would it cover the NON relative "
boyfriend" dealer??
*in regards to John Coey

All I remember about the bf is that no one could place him at the trailer during those 3 days. I know Couey's right to an attorney was violated and his confession thrown out. One thing I know for sure is the OJ law was changed because of Jessica's case. The old law made it almost impossible to charge and prosecute family members for OJ. And it was a wimpy misdemeanor at that. I think it's a felony now, not sure though.

I guess my point was that I'm glad that LE and DA's are no longer saying "well heck, you can't blame family members for sticking up for their own"

I remember reading somewhere that AD's mom said she worked double shifts. But then I read that her supervisor (or someone at her work?) said she worked part-time. (If it wasn't 1:00am I'd hunt down the links - maybe tomorrow!). I'm wondering if AD isn't a prostitute herself, working for MAM, hence her need to explain all of her working hours to her mom. MAM keeps her hooked for drugs - she owes him. Because of their "business", they then got the idea about using poor little Shaniya. Perhaps the "servitude" part of the mom's charges have to do with what some of think Coe is suggesting: MAM was really busy with customers for Shaniya... (can't believe I wrote that)... so the human trafficking/servitude wasn't in some far-off child sex ring in the future, it was happening already - in the trailer and nearby hotels.

And some folks' theory about the perp at the hotel being a 3rd party and either killing her purposefully or accidentally could very well be what happened. Maybe that's why MAM *is* so confident and smug. His DNA won't be found, at least not this time.

(What I just wrote sounds plausible, but I'm still not convinced it just wasn't MAM.)

(bumping my posts from thread #8)

kiki the parrot said:
Omg kimster and don't get me started on this piece of $#+... I'm now thinking this so called "one night stand" w dad may have been a paid service and she likely didn't even know by whom she was pregnant. Just because we haven't found a record of prostitution doesn't mean that this wasn't something she did, for drugs or w/e... but if she's just now (for first time in five years it appears ) getting a legitimate job, she had to be making some kind of money...

Thus dad (BL) wasn't on birth certificate--and it took months before she decided to let him assume that role (he evidently didn't have Shaniya at first... not from birth, but it is reportedly during first year Shaniya began living w her dad).

This recent assisted living job AD supposedly got w the elderly.... do we know what her shift was? I'm wondering could she have worked nights?

This "straight good up mother" is the mother from #ell. Prayers for any child in her care, including this poor precious baby she is reportedly carrying right now, God have mercy on that poor baby and the seven year-old.

kiki the parrot said:
Yes exactly, how was she supporting herself before the recent job? And altho she may have been able to get a job (as recently as this year) drug habits are expensive so who knows... and if she's pregnant now, that could put a crimp in business...

...as I said, we have no knowledge of an arrest record of this for AD (?) and I admit this is only my OPINION. Unless of course we think dad was just hangin out w AD one night or runnin in the same circles.

I posted my thoughts on this a day or two ago, but I agree with those who say MAM is not the one who paid for Shaniya. I think she was carried out to the couch very early in the morning for MAM to pick her up & take her to some John he lined up. I think the John had the room lined up and paid for. MAM walked right in the front door of the hotel and directly to the elevator and the room he was told to go to. That's why NG said they didn't know which room because he personally never checked in. Early reports said a dog tracked her scent to a specific room. When John was finished, MAM left with Shaniya--LE says they can't tell from the departure video what condition she's in-she's probably wrapped up in a blanket or something. I think MAM discovered she wasn't alive after he put her in the car. He panicked and dumped her. I also think the BOLO for 60 yr old man came from the description of the man who rented the room. His check in info was no doubt fake so they went with a hotel employee description--maybe he somehow missed being on video or pics weren't clear enough to ID.

As to why egg donor called LE, I think her and Coe got into it about what she was doing with Shaniya--his remarks lead me to believe it had been going on already in the trailer.
She tried to make him think she cared about the girl by calling 911 and then threw him under the bus after they talked to her.

I haven't changed my opinion from this. I still think they will be looking for the 60 year old man as the actual killer, but I'm guessing the post mortem exam and DNA samples will either rule MAM out or hang him.

(bumping my post from thread #9)

kiki the parrot said:
The way I figure it presumably this old was inside Comfort Suites in a room, and McNeill waited while this other vile piece of filth did w/e he did. She may well have been sedated or drugged to make her quieter and more compliant. She is either unconscious or in no condition to walk afterward so McNeill has to carry her out of the hotel and as they are leaving he realizes that she is in bad shape and decides to dispose of her. I think this is how a buyer avoids being on camera w their victim by paying the "mule" (McNeill) to assume that risk. Old piece of filth registers under a false name and remains in the hotel room, but LE determined which room, and either hotel or someone told LE what he was driving (blue Toy. Corolla) so put out alert.

Maybe it requires these 3 participants--seller (Mom), delivery mule (McNeill) and buyer (old puke) to constitute trafficking I don't know and I freaking don't care what we call it it's just SICK Naturally Mom is not bonded w nor could give a $#!+ about her precious child and just wants $ for drugs. McNeill thinks he's not the real puke cause all he did was deliver a child Mom gave him permission to take to some other sick b#$+@rd And this old +^&) thinks he's slick and gotten away w his vile atrocious EVIL act which, if it didn't in and of itself kill Shaniya, caused such damage or fear that they ALL would have been caught that she became too much of a liability If this is how it went down I want them ALL to pay, for the rest of their nasty, miserable, straight up pathetic lives.

The earlier threads were really moving quickly... so maybe these were missed but I have felt strongly these were the case.
:parrot:

Forgive my venting, a little off topic. I'll make it quick. Shaniya reminds me so much of my dear granddaughter whose mother has not let me see her for two years. Why? Because she suspects that I called Child Protective Services on her. Did I? After hearing of her being left alone, choked, almost drowned, tongue-kissing by her aunt a few years older than her, and finally her drug-addicted drug-selling grandfather sharing her room with her, shouldn't I have? And if so, does that mean I don't deserve to be a part of my son's daughter's life? She called me Nana, like all my grands do. But her mom said she had to start calling me Grandma because Nana 'sounds too much like mama.' Yet she calls her maternal grandmother Mom and the druggie grandfather none less than DADDY. Almost everyone in my granddaughter's life on her mom's side has been in jail for drugs or other offenses. As long as I gave thousands of dollars worth of gifts, clothes, school supplies, food, money - things went OK. Multiple trips to Disneyland, to the beach, to the park, to the show, everything. I kept her all summer three summers in a row and the mom barely called her daughter. But it was never enough for her mom. There was always a demand for outrageous things and money. When I put my foot down (after my husband's dementia led to his being placed in an adult family home - expensive) and continued to try to protect my granddaughter, I am now shut out of her life. There are no laws in my state to help me. My son and the mom were not married and he has no visitation. He is afraid to seek it because he is on SSI due to a mental health problem. That leaves me, the loving grandmother, totally out in the cold. So I know the pain of loss. It can't compare to what happened to Shaniya of course, but I think her death takes me back to the death of the relationship I had with my granddaughter who I miss and love very much. She will be 11 in a few months. Nana loves you, Azaria. God be with you, Shaniya. Thanks for letting me share.

untitled.jpg

Everybody else is where they belong and I'm fully confident their most serious charges are only a matter of time. Now I have one pressing question, I'd just like to know whether anything further's been learned re reports of a 60ish man in blue Toyota Corolla.

QS--what a beautiful girl she is! I bet she misses you as you miss her.
Keep up the good fight-you sound like a wonderful nana!!
I hope your GD mom comes to her senses one day very soon. :banghead:
and that you get to spend lots more time together.
I just cannot believe the lack of grandparents rights--so UNFAIR!

QS--what a beautiful girl she is! I bet she misses you as you miss her.
Keep up the good fight-you sound like a wonderful nana!!
I hope your GD mom comes to her senses one day very soon. :banghead:
and that you get to spend lots more time together.
I just cannot believe the lack of grandparents rights--so UNFAIR!

Thank you. She is beautiful. I doubt that her mom will change her mind but there is maybe a sliver of hope. She did this to me when my granddaughter was about a year old. She got upset over some phantom issue and I did not see her for three years. Then she contacted me like nothing had happened and I did everything emotionally, physically, and materially to make my GD's life good from that point on for the next six years. Now this. I am sure my granddaughter is brainwashed by now to not love me anymore. I contacted a grandparent's rights organization in my state and they were not helpful. I wrote to my representatives and did not hear back from them. At all. Sad, sad, sad. Thanks for listening. I better get back on topic, but I think it's relevant because I worry so much for her well being.

bolded by me, If someone told me that..........I am mean enough to grab the baby and say 'see ya' in court!' NEVER would I have left her after that comment!

It appears Shaniya's move wasn't a short-term visit.

Shaniya was enrolled in kindergarten at Morganton Road Elementary School in September, said Charlotte McLaurin, the principal. She was withdrawn in October, but McLaurin did not know why. McLaurin has scheduled a meeting for Tuesday to talk to her staff about Shaniya's death. Grief counselors will be available to talk to students.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

This article by the sister of Shaniya's dad explains what was really going on and how come Shaniya ended up staying longer then planned. Really interesting.

The article here http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/1060111.html

I'm not sure but I can bet it wasn't McNeill. I can't remember which article it was today but it said he wasn't being cooperative. Maybe Coe? :waitasec: MOO

My guess is it was Coe. He had been arrested after a witness saw him driving out of sleepy hollow with S in he car. He was later released after he gave up McNeill. BUT saying that it also could have been McNeill. He was the one seen with S at the hotel and also leaving and we dont know what state she was in when they left the hotel. He probably relises how much S**t he is actully in so maybe decided to co-operate, but seeing LE said he had been extremely unco-operative, who knows.

Did that rant even make sense?

Perhaps because she was sold the night before?

I don't know all of the details in this case, but in my mind I don't understand why they were in the hotel for such a short period of time.

Could they have been there all night and what we saw in the video was O'Neill taking her away?

God it breaks my heart.

True, I was thinking the same thing. Unless there are believable witnesses placing Shaniya in the trailor the night before, we have no idea of the correct timeline of events. I cant believe anything that creature says.

The neighbor's report of banging at 3:00 am bothers me, too.

I don't think I used the word parade. As sad as it is, I don't think it would be to hard to find more then a couple of people willing to sleep with a five year old. Ugg I shuddered when I wrote that.

Like you I don't think it was a big ring of people behind it. I do feel however that everyone ( Aside from the two other children) in that trailer was involved to a certain extent, I don't feel that any of them are innocent parties in this.

And as I said in an earlier post, I think someone got leery of going to the trailer and thus set up an encounter at the hotel. Though I could also see the egg donor getting worried that the neighbors would think something is up, so they then decided that the encounters should take place at a different location.

E*E

Look at the creeps that end up on DateLine off of some of those sites on the internet. I would bet there are sites with perverts looking for little 5 year old kids too. One of the males in the house could have connected with some perverts and made arrangements to meet at a motel in order to have sex with Shaniya. Heaven only knows how often that may have happened before the day that she disappeared.

I wonder if LE has talked to her teacher to see if any changes in her behavior had occured in the past few weeks. Did she act different from when she first started at her new school. That might help define when this started.

True, I was thinking the same thing. Unless there are believable witnesses placing Shaniya in the trailor the night before, we have no idea of the correct timeline of events. I cant believe anything that creature says.

The neighbor's report of banging at 3:00 am bothers me, too.

I saw on Jane Velez Mitchell where the mobile home park manager said that the 3am noises were misrepresented. Said they were more like the lid of the garbage can lifted and replaced. FWIW.

I am beyond sick, beyond disgusted. I can't read anymore. I can't hear anymore. The images of what was done to Shaniya haunt me day and night. I knew in my heart she was never coming back and what was going to happen to her, but I prayed and prayed for me to be wrong. Can't I be wrong once in a while? I'm sorry I can't post anymore, can't read anymore, can't watch anymore, can't hear anymore. Maybe later, but not now. May all involved reap what they sow and burn in hell. My country is not the sweet land of liberty tonight.
ME TOO.....This case is one of the worst....
I am known to speak my mind, but I am just reading and I am speechless.

When I first read this yesterday it was about a child found dead; I ran to WS to post, there were already days of posts here about this missing child (naturally, WS is the best).
So I started to read and I got sick, I am outraged, and deeply saddened for this angel that had no chance at all. I woke up in the night twice, I got up early wanting to understand and I just cant....

I do want to add....I do not think the father should be called a sperm donner or be vilified in any way. Through all the picturs it looks like he took care of his daughter and she was happy. Maybe he was just not smart enough to check up more thoroughly on Shnaiya's mother.

I send healings and love to the Father and his sister Shaniyas aunt. :beats: :beats:

RIP little Shaniya Davis :angel: :blowkiss:

If I were there she wouldn't make it to an injection. She would feel pain and torture. Maybe not the same as Shaniya but just as bad!!!

Yeah, the years of appeals and then possibly a needle?? Too good for her.

Everybody else is where they belong and I'm fully confident their most serious charges are only a matter of time. Now I have one pressing question, I'd just like to know whether anything further's been learned re reports of a 60ish man in blue Toyota Corolla.

Hi Ya

I just read on an earlier post that this was no longer mentioned after mcNeill was arrested. Apparently the post said that A was seen with this guy, but nothing more has been said about it. Hope that helps.

I find alot of subject changing when discussing these cases with people. "I don't want to know...it is just too sad" or "Let's talk about something more postitive"
I say THAT is the problem, the loss of human compassion ... sticking heads in the sand pretending these problems do not exist, it is always in "someone else's" backyard...
I tell my kids without awareness we remain ignorant. If we remain ignorant we cannot make changes. When a child is murdered, and people just shake their heads and say "o my, that is too bad", then go back to eating their dinner without being shaken to their foundation, without feeling someone else's loss, then we, as a society lose.

:clap: excellent post. I totally agree with every word of it. In order for things to change, people have to start opening their eyes to the horrible things that are truly going on in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member