NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the cigarette burns...

If Shaniya told people about the burns and they did not stop it, then that gives the message that it's okay for people to burn her, torture her, abuse her. If no one seems to give a damn, must be okay in her little mind, huh? :furious:

It is important for kids to see adults stand up for them: it validates that they are important and do no deserve to be treated badly. Otherwise, it sets them up for a lifetime (however short or long that life may be) of repeated abuse.

I hate saying this,maybe its already been mentioned, but maybe the soiled blanket was the result of sodomy...Good God, my mind can only process little bits of this story at a time. What about arrest affidavits, do we have them yet?
This has been my thought about the soiled blanket, too.

I hope we're wrong.

Do you have a link to that info?

Patty, the link was in her post. :)

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/ByArticle/Chapter_115C/Article_26.html

§ 115C‑378.
Children required to attend.
Every parent, guardian or other person in this State having charge or control of a child between the ages of seven and 16 years shall cause such child to attend school continuously for a period equal to the time which the public school to which the child is assigned shall be in session. Every parent, guardian, or other person in this State having charge or control of a child under age seven who is enrolled in a public school in grades kindergarten through two shall also cause such child to attend school continuously for a period equal to the time which the public school to which the child is assigned shall be in session unless the child has withdrawn from school. No person shall encourage, entice or counsel any such child to be unlawfully absent from school. The parent, guardian, or custodian of a child shall notify the school of the reason for each known absence of the child, in accordance with local school policy.

Unquote

More at link, which came from the State Govt of NC.

I'm curious as to when Brad became engaged to his fiance. Did she live at Brad's house? It seems that Cheyenne lived with the Allens since July of this year after being "kicked out" and Shaniya was sent to live with momster in early October. I'm thinking the fiance did not want them around thus the radical changes in the younger children's living arranagements.
I agree and stated as much the other night. It became inconvenient to have her around. Sorry, but Dad doesn't get a pass from me. How many kids? From how many mothers? Living with how many different people? He plants his seed all over the countryside, then lords over the offspring from above. Yeah, he's a good ole boy for sure. :sick:

I'm curious as to when Brad became engaged to his fiance. Did she live at Brad's house? It seems that Cheyenne lived with the Allens since July of this year after being "kicked out" and Shaniya was sent to live with momster in early October. I'm thinking the fiance did not want them around thus the radical changes in the younger children's living arranagements.

Cheyenne grew up with her grandparents. I understand she lived with Brad for a few months earlier this year. Sounds like she was asked to leave in July.

i dont know why but i dont believe shaniya was at that mobile home much if not at all

N.C. authorities want to know where Shaniya Davis was killed

(CNN) -- Authorities in North Carolina said Wednesday that they will need to determine where the killing of a 5-year-old girl occurred before additional charges are filed in the case.

MORE: http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/18/shaniya.davis/index.html?eref=rss_topstories&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

Thanks Amity. It would seem that if she was known to be alive upon departure of the hotel, then the death would have to be determined at the location of the area where she was next seen in death, correct?

Did they ever find that Blue Toyota? Could she have died in that car?

I hate saying this,maybe its already been mentioned, but maybe the soiled blanket was the result of sodomy...Good God, my mind can only process little bits of this story at a time. What about arrest affidavits, do we have them yet?

I've thought this from Day One...:cry:

And maybe there's even more to the reason he's in Foster Care than with his gramma! I wonder exactly what that child told police and FBI.

I wonder where AD's sister is? Does she still have her son? I'm sure he has been interviewed also!!

and the way that bl was hanging over his son in that ng interview was almost a hovering state and the kisses he kept giving him was almost to prove to himself and everyone else that he is a doting father. almost like trying too hard. idk maybe im reading too much into it but it seems forced

I just wanted to post this to let you guys know I have been down in Fayetteville all day today trying to figure this out and been to courthouse and looked at all the stuff that is public knowledge and this is what I have found.

Mr. Mcneil has extensive criminal history and owns 5 vehicles so this is how both Mom and Aunt got around.

I have talked to alot of folks here and lots of people are thinking there is alot more to the story than is being release. Some think Mom has nothing to do with this and McNeil took the child. I am not sure I just dont want to guess and make assumtions only the truth. Hope this helps.

Does anyone know how many bedrooms this trailer had - two, three? I know it was a single width, but wondering where all these people slept.
I think it's a 2 bedroom, from other posts I've read.

I think these 'people' (using that word loosely) slept wherever they could- bed, floor, chairs.

I actually do not believe they did a whole lot of sleeping, anyway.

I think meth addiction plays a BIG part in this whole thing. It's much cheaper than cocaine, and the high lasts a lot longer. Meth users can stay up for days at a time.

Meth also heightens the 'need' for sexual activity in users- especially sexually deviant behavior.

I don't feel sleeping was a top priority for them.

Thank you for the information, Momof2boys, and WELCOME to Websleuths,.

Barbara told me, “the family moved in on August 5, 2009… I only rented to a woman named Brenda Davis and her son, so it was a surprise when Antoinette, her boyfriend, and other children were there… I’ve never seen this little girl, and I would remember seeing someone that cute.”
http://www.michellesigona.com/

I also heard Barbara say it on Nancy or Prime News.

This makes it look even more like Shaniya was hardly ever at that MH!
I wonder where they were keeping her.:furious:

Allright I think LE can not do anything until they can determine when and where Shaniya was killed and that could take a while (sigh)

This is a joke! Why no charge them in the city Shaniya was last seen alive in, then charge them where her body was found and then charge them in any city in between. That should cover it. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The justice system sucks. All justice for the criminal and none for the victim!

I really hope these people didn't kill Shaniya for financial gain, thinking the community would ante up as they did in the Somer Thompson case. But for some reason, I am starting to feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member