NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that she was walking all by herself. No attorney and no family members or friends to support her. Not that anyone should support her but how often do we see somebody outside a courthouse, charged with a crime, all by themselves?

Why would anyone want to walk next to her? :furious:
Like Kimberly said, just the fact that she is walking around free makes me mad.

Bumping for my little angel. Still here little girl. Evermore.

Father crusades against child sex crimes in daughter's memory

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7769040/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Snipped:

Fayetteville, N.C. — The father of a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl who was killed last fall said Friday that his daughter's memory has inspired him to campaign against violence against children.

Also Snipped:

Lockhart, who has since moved to Alabama, was in Fayetteville for Shaniya Speaks Day, which is designed to bring awareness to sex crimes and violence against children. The event is scheduled for 2 p.m. Saturday at the John D. Fuller Recreational Complex on Old Bunce Road.

"(We want to) try to unite the community into making a difference to where this horrific crime doesn't happen to another child," Lockhart said.

The event comes two days before what would have been Shaniya's sixth birthday.

"There won't be that birthday party or that next birthday picture. It's tough," said Lockhart, who wears a yellow band on his wrist that bears his daughter's name. "Just like Amber Alert, when they hear Shaniya's name, it's a household name."

Event honors Shaniya Davis through prevention

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?s...93603&utm_source=errythang&utm_medium=twitter

Snipped:

He says the hope is that no other parent has to lose a child.

"It's very difficult to go through your daily life knowing that there's a big part of your life, a big part of your day's missing," Lockhart said. "She still holds that big space in my heart and we love her and she's still looking down on us right now."

Shaniya Davis would have turned 6-years-old on Monday.

Her father says he hopes to have an event every year, either on her birthday, or on the Saturday before it.

I'm glad Shaniya's family is not staying silent.
I hope these events will help others.

I also like the fact they are taking place around her birthday. Great tribute IMO.

Agree with the father or not, Shaniya was his daughter and he loved her.

We have been told by mods several times that he is a victim and I will honor that.

AD looks very healthy in that video. Good, I want that innocent baby to have a decent start in life. They better take that baby IMMEDIATELY right after birth, God knows what that person is capable of doing!!!

OTOH, it makes me ill to see her strutting around when IMO she belongs in a jail cell. As in the Ethan Stacy case, I hold these socalled "moms" more responsible simply because of who they are...Shaniya's and Ethan's MOTHERS. To me it makes it even more reprehensible...

Shaniya Speaks Day: Father says be part of solution

Bradley Lockhart hinted Saturday that he was wrong to leave his children with relatives and others while he worked overseas, but cautioned people that placing blame "isn't going to move us forward as a society."

Lockhart was the keynote speaker at Shaniya Speaks Day, Keeping the Promise - an event designed to honor the memory of Lockhart's slain daughter and bring awareness about violence and sexual crimes against children.

more at the link:

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2010/06/13/1006213?sac=Local

Bumping for you, beautiful Shaniya. Still think of you everyday. On the way back home yesterday, I saw a motorcyclist stop alongside the road where you were found, take off his helmet, and make the sign of the cross.
I don't know if he knew you, or if he was one of the many of us who came to love you after you were taken from this world....but it brought me to tears.

Justice is coming, we are waiting patiently...and hopefully a playground too!

Bumping for you, beautiful Shaniya. Still think of you everyday. On the way back home yesterday, I saw a motorcyclist stop alongside the road where you were found, take off his helmet, and make the sign of the cross.
I don't know if he knew you, or if he was one of the many of us who came to love you after you were taken from this world....but it brought me to tears.

Justice is coming, we are waiting patiently...and hopefully a playground too!

Reading this post also brought tears to my eyes.

Thanks for sharing Oriah.

Bless that motorcyclist who took the time to stop and honor Shaniya.

I'm so glad she is still in the hearts of many. She'll always be in mine.

Reading this post also brought tears to my eyes.

Thanks for sharing Oriah.

Bless that motorcyclist who took the time to stop and honor Shaniya.

I'm so glad she is still in the hearts of many. She'll always be in mine.

No matter what happens (and I guess everyone here knows how cynical I am) I will never forget Shaniya, and she will always be a part of what I think or what I do. I will never be oblivious again.

No matter what happens (and I guess everyone here knows how cynical I am) I will never forget Shaniya, and she will always be a part of what I think or what I do. I will never be oblivious again.

suzyq, that is it exactly.

Every time I think to myself, that couldn't be happening... I remember Shaniya. I look at every child, and I watch, and I pay attention.

I can't forget her face from the hotel. She was alive. There was still hope.
Yes, the blame for the loss of this beautiful child falls on those responsible...but I too will never be oblivious again.

She might have been saved.

Bumping for Shaniya. My attention has been mostly on little missing Kyron Horman but I haven't forgotten angel. If he is by some miracle still alive please guide LE to him sweety. If he is not in our realm anymore, find him and comfort him.

And never fear sweet baby girl, we will not, cannot forget. Justice will be yours. Not that you are concerned with such earthly matters anymore.

Thinking of Shaniya.

Still praying for justice.

STILL FEELS LIKE NOT MUCH IS GOING ON. :(

ALSO
Can someone kindly tell me why no forum for this case?

AD is due back in court on 8/11/10.

As far as MAM, I don't know when he will be back in court.

Bumping for our little angel...still thinking of you everyday Shaniya!!!! Please keep your arms around Kyron, where ever he is!!!!

Still no charges for the "B" MOM who let the perp MAM take little angel shaniya.
MOO

MY DARLING GIRL I am afraid that your death has left many people very hurt, sad and angry. IMHO and sadly I say the laws here will not give you real justice, she is still walking and you are not.
as long as your drug addict mother is walking and not on death row with the b*stard who killed you IMHO there will be no real justice for your senseless death. I do read the posts here, and the prayers, and the well meaning dreams people who want justice for you.
I DONT SEE IT, I DID NOT SEE IT from the start all I can see is that something is not right. :(

I am willing to be wrong but it seems to me that I am more often right then wrong.
I still would prefer to be wrong and see justice for U.

There are charges against AD. She is due in court again on 8/11/10.

I don't like the fact she is free right now either. But, she will have to face her charges.

Good morning sweet girl, still thinking of you and patiently awaiting justice, in your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl