NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't hardly stand to read this thread.
But I can't stay away.
I want so badly for Shaniya to be found, alive and safe,
to be able for her to live a happy and productive life.

Hi, I am new here so hope I am doing this right.

I wonder if the egg donor had second thoughts or a change of heart so to speak after MAM left with Shaniya? Maybe that is why she called and reported her missing? I am heart broken, The motel photo made my heart sink.

IMO if she had a change of heart she would have told them from the beginning who had her daughter. The only reason I think she called police is because she knew dad would be calling, wanting to visit, or take her back with him.

But I can't stay away.

Me, too, Dreamweaver. It's a nice sunny gorgeous day here, and I'm glued to my computer, too heartbroken to enjoy the weather.

But I can't stay away.

I know! I should have left 45 mins ago; someone is waiting for me. I'll try to think about what is "pure and lovely" while away and not dread the horrific news that may await me when I return.

welcome.jpg

ok....its after 12 here....i need a shower....be back later

pray its good news!! :hug:

"Fayetteville police spokeperson Theresa Chance said McNeill turned himself in Thursday night and has been questioned. She said he admitted to taking Davis.

McNeill has an extensive criminal background. An ABC11 check of his record turned up convictions for selling illegal drugs, assault, shooting into an occupied home, and more.

He was arraigned on first-degree kidnapping charges Friday and was ordered held on $100,000 bond. His lawyer said he would enter a not guilty plea."

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7119632

Hi, I read that as he confessed to taking her, with permission from the mother as we have read. That does not constitute kidnapping so he will plead not guilty to that charge. IMO

IMO if she had a change of heart she would have told them from the beginning who had her daughter. The only reason I think she called police is because she knew dad would be calling, wanting to visit, or take her back with him.

Ok, that makes sense. This case is sad. they all are. seems there are more and more of these cases daily and I am sickened by it. could it be that MAM accidentally killed her during the commission of well, you know, I can not bring myself to type it, anyway , and called egg donor and told her, then she called LE to set the kidnap story in motion?

This is horrible to say, but I just hope that after all this time they are able to find a cause of death when they find Shaniya, it has been 5-6 days.

Question?

Did I read in one of the news links posted on the past few pages that a neighborhood member was helping in the search this morning?
If someone is talking which lead the police there to search, would they allow anyone other than law enforcement into the search area?

I am also having trouble understanding how her bail could possibly be set at $50,000 ! Even his bail, $100,000 does not seem to be reasonable to me.

I have been eating lunch and playing "store" w my little girl, and now come back to reports of forensics truck near a ravine... heavy sigh...

:parrot:

Don't know if anyone has posted this:

From http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6423636/

Sky 5 footage of the scene showed that Walker Road had been blocked off and law enforcement vehicles were parked along the road. K-9 units were at the scene, and officers searched a kudzu-covered ravine off the highway.

ETA: sorry - I see that Mistivon posted it earlier.

As I understand it, Shaniya was seen leaving the trailer park in a vehicle with Coe, who must have then given her to McNeil at some point. McNeil then is captured with Saniya on video at a motel. That is where the trail ends in terms of what we know. If there is video of McNeil coming into the motel, I bet they know which room he visited, and who it was registered to. There has to be video of McNeil leaving - either with or without Shaniya. If he left without Shaniya, there has to be video surveillance of someone else leaving with her. If it isn't obvious how she left, then everyone that left that motel within the next few hours after Shaniya was videotaped with McNeil, needs to be questioned. I just keep hoping against all odds that little Shaniya will be found alive somewhere. Forensics and ground searches doesn't sound too good, however. All of this is just so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodapop99