NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Comfort Suites in Sanford, NC is not a luxury motel, but it is far from being a dive. It is the exact kind of place my family and I use when we are travelling.

http://tinyurl.com/ye85ejf

In most of the reports that mention that they checked in the hotel at 6:11 and THEY checked out an hour later. Leads one to assume she was with him.
Or she was with someone since she wasn't found in the hotel. MOO

Ok google map here:

A: Comfort suites, Sanford NC

B: Walker Rd

C: Fayetteville, NC

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...31088&sspn=0.144353,0.362206&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=10

Just a straight shot back home isnt it? But why dispose of her if you are all over TV? Why not a hospital, firehouse or a strangers door step? This is why I think they're cracked out, and possibly why MAM looked as if he was about to cry for a second there in court. Maybe he sobered up. Maybe he has hired a defense lawyer that is actually a decent human being and is getting his client a plea deal in exchange for location of the body.

Did anybody notice there was a Black male Davis arrested 11/11/09? Name sounds a lot like momsters.

Eta middle name Antwan

Could someone explain the charges against the mother... Does that mean she willingful GAVE her daughter to someone for the purpose of SEX? OMG - To even THINK that actually makes my stomach sick. If that is the charge, I can't even imagine that beautiful, young girls emotional state... How could anyone do something like this? Especially the mother?

Oh I hope this is just some way to make the mother talk and find out where this girl is! This case is just aweful...And everytime I log in, I cringe as to what new news I'll find, because the outcome is not looking good.

(Now you'll have to excuse me, today is my 10 year old daughter's birthday - I'm going upstairs to give her a special hug and tell her how much I love her!):blowkiss:

Yes, thats what the charges mean, this egg doner has done the unthinkable, A very happy 10th birthday to your baby girl:)

Shaniya_Davis_Motel.jpg

Finally got caught up on the posts again today. With all the talk of whether there is proof that MAM left the motel with Shaniya, I got to looking closer at this still of the surveillance video.

Look at the placard on the elevator where it shows what floor they are on. I know it's fuzzy and it may just be me, but doesn't that number look like a "3"?

If it is, then they were waiting for the elevator on the third floor which means they a leaving the motel and not checking in right?

Or maybe my eyes just aren't as good as they used to be....

Perhaps McNeil threw her down the ravine and there's a chance she's alive? At least no coroner's vehicle has been reported.

Article about dad, 1 hour ago: http://www.zimbio.com/Bradley+Lockh.../Bradley+Lockhart+Shaniya+Davis+Father+Speaks

They have forensics at the search site?

TIA,

Salem

That article states the dad decided to let her go "back" to her mother.

Another article posted yesterday indicated she had lived with dad for the last 3 or 4 years. So, apparently this woman had custody at one point when she was an infant and possibly as a toddler. I still wonder how it came about that dad received custody of her and if there was any reports of abuse when she was living with mom as a baby.

So according to my map above, where they are searching is only 6.3 miles (11 minutes) from the Comfort Suite hotel in Sanford.

They have her first name spelled "Antoniette" - try the search with just the last name...

Thank you :blowkiss: I first tried traditional spelling (w 'o' and 'i' reversed) then unusual spelling we've been seeing ('Antwanette'). It worked w above spelling.

:parrot:

Just a straight shot back home isnt it? But why dispose of her if you are all over TV? Why not a hospital, firehouse or a strangers door step? This is why I think they're cracked out, and possibly why MAM looked as if he was about to cry for a second there in court. Maybe he sobered up. Maybe he has hired a defense lawyer that is actually a decent human being and is getting his client a plea deal in exchange for location of the body.
We can always hope ~ but I still don't see it as happening. Only somebody with an extremely guilty conscience would confess when they can use the SODDI defense (as far as murder charges). MOO

i'm looking around the ravine now...nothing of importance so far (on google, of course).
As far as laws go, too bad they're not in Texas....we just gave a woman 210 years for letting her bf molest her child, and he got five consecutive life sentences.
There are houses in this area...can I still hold out some hope?

Thanks--but I'm trying to recall does it specifically say "checked out," or simply "left." :confused:

:parrot:

I heard "checked in" then I heard they were spotted in the hotel. I heard they were only in the hotel for an hour and were gone. I never heard a "check-out" though.

Finally got caught up on the posts again today. With all the talk of whether there is proof that MAM left the motel with Shaniya, I got to looking closer at this still of the surveillance video.

Look at the placard on the elevator where it shows what floor they are on. I know it's fuzzy and it may just be me, but doesn't that number look like a "3"?

If it is, then they were waiting for the elevator on the third floor which means they a leaving the motel and not checking in right?

Or maybe my eyes just aren't as good as they used to be....

Very good! Could also be elevator number 3 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?