NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forensics on site (from sdw's link) that sounds bad.

I have to go, I dread what I find when I get back, but if I don't go, I'll be diapering my kids in newspaper and duct tape.

Prayers for Shaniya.

updated
walker road is blocked off and dogs are there :(
no no no

the body lang expert on NG said the other night the way she had her legs crossed in the hotel pic had her concerned to the fact that their may be sexual abuse. She said one of the signs was the crossing of the legs
And right now it seems she was so right about this case. MOO

the body lang expert on NG said the other night the way she had her legs crossed in the hotel pic had her concerned to the fact that their may be sexual abuse. She said one of the signs was the crossing of the legs

That is what I thought when the pictures were released. It also made me think of the blanket and why it could be soiled. Going to go clean some more, try to get the horrible visions out of my head. Please God bring this baby home safely:praying:

Fayetteville police confirmed Sunday that they were searching on the ground for a missing 5-year-old girl between Fayetteville and Sanford. Chopper 11 confirms a Fayetville forensics truck is on the scene and officers are searching near Walker Road off Highway 87 in the Sanford area.Witnesses told ABC11 Eyewitness News they saw officers searching a ravine in that area around 10 a.m.

elepher....throwing it out there....what about the dad's family?

I do not believe the father was involved at all. I think he made a bad decision for whatever reason to let her live with her mother, but I don't think he has anything to do with her disappearance, and I really feel for him right now.

I really, really, really held out hope even up until this very last report.
I think forensics/dogs say it all, though.

Our poor baby. I dont know what to think now.

Fayetteville police confirmed Sunday that they were searching on the ground for a missing 5-year-old girl between Fayetteville and Sanford. Chopper 11 confirms a Fayetville forensics truck is on the scene and officers are searching near Walker Road off Highway 87 in the Sanford area.Witnesses told ABC11 Eyewitness News they saw officers searching a ravine in that area around 10 a.m.

Here is the Link:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7119632

Sounds like MAM told them what he did with her. ?

Im brewing a big pot of coffee, anyone want a cup?

Absolutely...I'll have a cup or two just after I down a few shots of Jagermeister... I know, I know...it's Sunday but one needs all the help she can get to stomach the thought of what Shaniya has been through this week, what she is going through right now and the knowledge of what awaits her in the future.:banghead:

Oh no :( I like the idea that this is just a distraction, but of course that is just wishful thinking. The only positive that would come from Shaniya being found in the woods, is that she will not be subjected to the life of abuse we feared.

I keep thinking about the nc where the lady said that MAM had a "little" bit of a criminal past but she didn't seemed too worried about it. If MAM did what we all think, what made him do it? He didn't have a histroy, he had girlfriends. Why this sudden interst in babies? Come on this was a baby. He had a violent past but not this. Who knows why he shot into a home, drugs? Somehow this and that seem miles apart to me. Something seems odd to me, why did he do this?????

I know what you mean! That, PLUS the fact that a MOTEL was involved at all, still makes me think he was a delivery boy for something bigger. However, if that is so....this ground search thing doesn't follow at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille