NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would her father send her there?
I get the princess feeling too which complete befuddles me when I think about sending her to live with these people. Not increase visits, not see how mom does with her a day at a time, see a therapist? From my very limited view it appears that mom had little to no interest in the girl, her boyfriend of two years hadn't met her until three weeks ago when she was suddenly living there?

Nothing that indicates mom was asking for custody, asking for increased visitation, no parenting plan she was working to earn her child back..... and the princess is dropped off in a sewage leaking trailer with a mom who doesn't want her and is surrounded by felons? What motivates that? Not getting to know mom, that dog don't hunt. That can be accomplished in a much safer manner.

Was he talking to her? Seeing her on the weekends? Did she have a chance to tell him that it is filthy and smelly, that her clothes have been given away or sold- but that they are gone?

I am NOT blaming him, just trying desperately to figure out this huge piece of the puzzle that feels like two worlds colliding with each other.....
Well, i struggle with this myself. I think that maybe dads G/f wanted her to go with Mom. Believe it or not, we're in the south and SOME people are funny about mixed race children. The Dad worked out of town, so others took care of her the majority if the time, I assume...stranger things have happened..JMO

Looks to me like if this is a credible lead, that somebody was doubling back towards Fayetteville.

Attachments

• Fayetteville Sanford Carolina Trace.jpg
    Fayetteville Sanford Carolina Trace.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 43
If, God forbid, she is found deceased, could the mother not be charged with manslaughter or something due to it occurring during the comission of a crime that she caused?
Death resulting during the commission of another felony is usually felony murder. MOO

'Surveillance video showed Mario Andrette McNeill carrying Shaniya into the hotel at 6:11 a.m.'

If this was not repeatedly stated, ie "carrying Shaniya into the hotel," I like others might wonder whether this wasn't rather shots of MAM leaving w Shaniya at that hour... and if she was not taken much earlier--closer to 3am--after a drugged out Mom, eg, allowed him to take her in the wee hours where he took her to the hotel (under the pretense, he tells Shaniya, to "bathe" and possibly abuse her) I'm just not buyin the mom's timeline at all... and due to ground searches am leaning now more toward McNeill being sole perp in this.

:parrot:

I was wondering that too. Why isn't there video of him leaving?

I am trying not to worry about the ground searches. It could be a good thing.
She could just be out in that wooded area with a few monsters, I mean people, that don't want to move her yet.

Shaniya is a commodity now, like a car or a painting...and what do you do with a stolen car or a stolen painting? You hide it somewhere for a little while, until people stop looking, then you turn your profit. If this is a smaller scale op she could be in "holding" somewhere and I imagine that would be a secluded place.

If she was left here or dumped and that is a big IF she has not been seen since Tuesday morning, you could only hope she would be alive but chances are she is not that is 5 days...These people SUCK!

Looks to me like if this is a credible lead, that somebody was doubling back towards Fayetteville.
Thanks so much ~ that does give a clear view how far this search area is from Sanford. Maybe Sanford was the only place where he could go to clean her up before the transfer? I'm not convinced yet he was acting alone and a buy hadn't been arranged. MOO

This subdivision, is it gated? How high-end is it? Is it possible there are security cameras.

In my mind this is 1st degree premeditated murder...

Can we have a "websleuths' court here? One where we determine the charges against children?

If Shaniya is deceased all players that lead to her death should get the death penalty! Guilty of premeditated murder in the 1st degree!
Stop this madness!

Well, i struggle with this myself. I think that maybe dads G/f wanted her to go with Mom. Believe it or not, we're in the south and SOME people are funny about mixed race children. The Dad worked out of town, so others took care of her the majority if the time, I assume...stranger things have happened..JMO
I've thought of this too but just didn't post it. ;)

Shaniya_Davis_Motel.jpg

Does anyone know what he is holding in his left hand? The checkered item? Also, articles state that she was wearing some of Coe's daughter's clothing, yet it looks like she is wearing an adult t-shirt in this pic and maybe an adult jacket (no shoes).

I also read some posts where some wondered if he had taken her out by way of suitcase. If this is them entering the hotel, he does not have any bags with him whatsoever... so unless he met someone else in the hotel that had luggage, I don't think that would be the case.

If he were only there for an hour, I am thinking like others that he was not the one that rented the room but instead was meeting someone else there that had already secured a room.

The checked item looks like a folded shirt to me, and the white item looks like an undershirt to me.

OMG
Septic tanks and tank cleaning services are on walker

I live in Fayetteville, on Thursday I overheard a woman in a store talking about the case, and her theory has turned out to be absolutely accurate. She claimed to have known the mother to some extent,like in the past tense. Everything she said happened, is exactly what the mother has been charged with. I decided this rumor was way to ugly to spread....

I agree with the previous poster 'stay off the Murch' as in Murchison rd area is popular advice around here.

For the person that asked about Amtrak- I have traveled out of Fayetteville via Amtrak with my own five year old and needed only my ID and his ticket, nothing to prove he was my child, same as an airline. The routes and departure times are pretty limited.

I may drive to Sanford this week if no one else has to see about cameras in parking lots. Im tempted to go check out that search area right now....there isnt much between Fay. and Sanford
Thank you so much for posting here. It's nice to hear from Locals.:blushing:

Who lives in that Carolina Trace subdivision that might be known to McNeil?

Salem

Im brewing a big pot of coffee, anyone want a cup?

My fiance and sat up most of the night, talking about the fact that we would sell everything we own to support our kids, but couldn't think of one single thing important enough to sell our kids for. I imagine most people are the same way.

And if she's on drugs, addiction is not an excuse. I've been addicted, so has my soon to be husband, never once did we ever consider selling another human for our habit.
This woman is sick and she needs LWOP.

Shaniya_Davis_Motel.jpg

Does anyone know what he is holding in his left hand? The checkered item? Also, articles state that she was wearing some of Coe's daughter's clothing, yet it looks like she is wearing an adult t-shirt in this pic and maybe an adult jacket (no shoes).

I also read some posts where some wondered if he had taken her out by way of suitcase. If this is them entering the hotel, he does not have any bags with him whatsoever... so unless he met someone else in the hotel that had luggage, I don't think that would be the case.

If he were only there for an hour, I am thinking like others that he was not the one that rented the room but instead was meeting someone else there that had already secured a room.

I cannot believe there are "people" walking among us that are this disgustingly evil. I hope they rot in ach eee double hockey stick, rotten bleepity bleep bleeps.

This poor little girl, I can't imagine her horrible 3 weeks with "mom", this stuff burdens my heart and soul so much, knowing there are kids out there going through such horrible nightmares.

:(

I'd like a gander at MAMs cell phone records..

Locals, what has your weather been the last few days ?
When she left with MAM is was raining from hurricane IDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21