NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get the page you've quoted to load the text.

Sounds like nonsense to me. I've known people with bad eczema, and it is treatable, but the rashes didn't form in a round pattern like a cigarette burn.

There is a photo here that's not hard to look at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excema

But the main reason that I don't believe it is that it is beyond the imagination of a normal five year old to invent that statement IMO. Why would a kid her age think that people burn other people with cigarettes? And why blame her mother's friends? That's a pretty specific statement for a little kid, and one that conveniently doesn't blame AD.
BBM
And IMO that is the reason that AD may have said a week before her death that Carie would never see her again...Once they discover a child tells... that child is not going to tell again....:( I sure do not think it is because the child had a fight with her cousins.

can you elaborate a lil bit? :)
Coe's video to me is unbelievable... he's saying he was "arrested because he has a record, and was the boyfriend of the mother." He "doesn't know the man that took the child." What really got me was the last thing he said... "the mother, father and the sister need to tell the F'ing truth so the girl can be found."

Like I said.... wow....man makes a lot of sense and also has a lot of heart...(sarcasm)

That BABY!!! She was your granddaughter, your flesh and blood, and you call her that baby. I will stop now before I get a TO...

I always find that so odd - when family members call the victim, "that ..." Happened with Caylee A as well. ??? So impersonal and detached.

Coe's video to me is unbelievable... he's saying he was "arrested because he has a record, and was the boyfriend of the mother." He "doesn't know the man that took the child." What really got me was the last thing he said... "the mother, father and the sister need to tell the F'ing truth so the girl can be found."

Like I said.... wow....man makes a lot of sense and also has a lot of heart...(sarcasm)

Another liar.... he does not know MAM :waitasec:

I think the truth and ALL those people are strangers.

It is particularly interesting that he mentioned the father.
For some reason I'm confused, because I thought he was involved in some way in that trailer. He said he was staying there everynight. That's what's confusing me. Am I wrong? I thought he may have known what was going on in some way.

Also, bear in mind that the price of property depends on where you live. I have approximately the same square footage home, 2 years newer than his (I've looked at his property record) and I paid less for mine than he did his. My same house, in the neighboring county right across the river into a different state would be 45,000 - 60,000 higher.

O/T,,grannygrunt,,,please tell me how you got that name...My boys, now men 39 and 38 used to call my mother grannygrunt, from when they learned to talk...She demanded to be addressed as "Grandmother", by all grandkids.She never liked it, but her personality kinda went with the name....Of course they were just teasing, not in a disrespectful way, as I would never have allowed that, even after our history when I was growing up...I am just curious. Thanks for your answer. Welcome to WS...:angel:

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953940

~snip~

Davis' mother, Ann Summers, was waiting Friday afternoon to visit her daughter who is in jail.

Summers said she has faith in her daughter and that McNeill was wrong for doing what he is accused of - kidnapping, raping and killing Shaniya.

There have been reports that Antoinette gave Shaniya to McNeill in order to pay off a debt. Police haven't confirmed that but have said they were looking into those reports.

Summers said she doesn't think Antoinette sold Shaniya to pay off a debt or for anything else.

Antoinette was not involved in drugs or prostitution, Summer said, and provided a safe environment for Shaniya.Antoinette, whose lawyer is D.W. Bray, remains in jail with bail set at $51,000.

Was wrong????? Isn't that a little mild??? Like he used bad judgment?

A good mother??? Please! :furious:

BBM

It's just that when you're not really wanted and you're a sort of 'throwaway' kid, it is very easy to slip beneath the cracks and below the radar.

So I can easily see how this happened. Everyone basically passed the buck in Shaniya's life, didn't they?

Very, very respectfully snipped by me for space - BBM above - throwaway kids need a big safety net and it is missing. What to do - I don't have any answers but there seem to be more throwaway kids now than ever before. Am currently in year nine now parenting/providing for 3 siblings who were thrown away - yes, I have papers for full legal custody.

Hope you can feel the warmth of this super special cyber hug wrapped around you right now. Please take a couple of moments and just bask in the warmth and love that is surrounding you right now at WS - some of the most kind, caring individuals one would ever meet.

Every thing that man has said since day one,,has been self serving Bull S^it.....I am thinking IMOO ,,those of us who were neglected by our fathers could read between the lines...... when it was obvious to me his lack of parenting, plus he is still ,in the life of a "one night stand" producing a baby who is now missing.... this precious child,Shanyia....I don't believe a word he has said.......

I have to agree with you! From the moment I saw him on T.V. something didn't set well with me. IMHO I think his lifestyle may have lead him to this one night stand! He seems to enjoy being in front of the camera.

What I wish Oprah had delved into was that this wasn't just another visit, but sending her to live there, and why.

Same for the school withdrawal and momster's telling Carrie that she'd never see Shaniya again. :sheesh:

As much as I love Oprah, I mean absolutely adore Oprah, I sure wish she'd have asked more pertinent indepth questions. You know, if it were Nancy Grace, we'd spend an entire thread just ripping her apart.

Just sayin'.

In Oprah's defense, though, I think it's because she's an incredibly tasteful passionate respectful classy lady. Out of respect for Shaniya & those that love her, she'd probably hold back a little considering this heinous crime.

However, I'm not one of those that can hold back...So, more power to those that can, you must be better than I am!

so many of these people involved in this case are suck skanks that even though they, of course, didn't ALL commit the murder or rape, I think they all kinda deserve jail time just because!

Another issue I want to raise - when you're a kid who has no real stable home or parent - it is very, very easy for this kind of child-rape and crazy abusive behavior to occur.

Looking back on my own childhood I've wondered how on earth the people around me didn't act, didn't report my mother to the authorities for pimping me? Surely there were physical signs of the repeated rapes, I thought.

Later when I was able to access my childhood records, I saw that some but not all of the sexual assaults had in fact been recorded but then not investigated properly. There was one episode when I was 3 where, to quote the records, "a man friend of her mother's visited and incidents occurred. The child was later screaming in pain and pointing to her genital area." It also recorded that I then immediately had a bout of urinary tract infections and screamed every time a man came near me or tried to talk to me. But nothing much was done.

In recent years I've sat down members of the extended family - people who are relatively sane and stable and I've asked them about it all. They remember clearly all the signs being there - me as a tiny child constantly complaining of vaginal pain and crying with pain. When members of the extended family bathed me they say they noticed my private parts were "raw" and looked "painful" and that my behavior was very odd. I'd assumed they didn't know and that I was revealing this big dark awful secret to them but in fact they ALL seemed to know or at least strongly suspect that I'd been repeatedly raped as a baby and child and they'd simply done nothing about it at all! But had I been their own child I know they would have done something. It's just that when you're not really wanted and you're a sort of 'throwaway' kid, it is very easy to slip beneath the cracks and below the radar.

So I can easily see how this happened. Everyone basically passed the buck in Shaniya's life, didn't they?

I am so sorry for what has happened to you, but what a wonderful strong person you are becoming. I was molested by my grandfather at the age of seven, this went on for awhile and years later girl friends of mine told me that my grandfather had tried to molest them (I wanted to die knowing that) but their mothers said they always thought I was and I was just so shocked no one told on him or did anything. Long story short there was one neighbor girl that did tell but nothing ever came of it. I never had to endure as much as you did, but I do know the pain and it is nothing like the emotion toll it takes on you growing up......I can say I am pretty much passed it now, but when cases like this come up my blood boils and the pain in my heart is hard to describe. I guess that is why I don't feel an over amount of pity for BL. ((((Hugs))))

Another liar.... he does not know MAM :waitasec:

I think the truth and ALL those people are strangers.
How could he now know MAM when AD's mom said that she hung out with him alot and Coe said that he was over there everynight? I'm confused.

Coe's statement about going to Sanford was the day he was released, after they had seen her in Sanford...nothing sinister about that. It's in the videos, day 3 or 4 on the lists Ive been making up. Not the longer one where he's outside during the day right by the fence. It's a nighttime interview, about 30 seconds long and he's in a driveway ( I think it's a driveway.)
I'd pull it myself, but I am typing with one finger and feeding a baby, I can't google well right now.

Every thing that man has said since day one,,has been self serving Bull S^it.....I am thinking IMOO ,,those of us who were neglected by our fathers could read between the lines...... when it was obvious to me his lack of parenting, plus he is still ,in the life of a "one night stand" producing a baby who is now missing.... this precious child,Shanyia....I don't believe a word he has said.......
I think you're right, southernvagirl. :(

I'm not ready to go into my case, but anyone who, as a child, had a parent place us into the hands of a relative they should have known better than to entrust us with, and has had to listen this same language and excuses later... Well, it's all too familiar to accept without anger.

Very, very respectfully snipped by me for space - BBM above - throwaway kids need a big safety net and it is missing. What to do - I don't have any answers but there seem to be more throwaway kids now than ever before. Am currently in year nine now parenting/providing for 3 siblings who were thrown away - yes, I have papers for full legal custody.

Hope you can feel the warmth of this super special cyber hug wrapped around you right now. Please take a couple of moments and just bask in the warmth and love that is surrounding you right now at WS - some of the most kind, caring individuals one would ever meet.

You sound like a fab person:dance::blushing:

For some reason I'm confused, because I thought he was involved in some way in that trailer. He said he was staying there everynight. That's what's confusing me. Am I wrong? I thought he may have known what was going on in some way.

I thought he was trying to say he was there so he knows whom LE needs to question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504