NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES Patty A MENTAL PICTURE'S WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. I've replayed this very scene over and over and over in my mind and heard her words echoing again and again trying to imagine (crying) and children at such a young age are so very trusting and innocent and accepting of w/e they're offered (bawling eyes out) but AUNT KNEW (sobbing) and LET HER GO. KIKI'S HEART IS BROKEN IN TWO.

:parrot:

Yes, this breaks my heart too. I picture her little hand in Antoinette's, trustingly, believing that she was safe. Being led away into oblivion.

Im sorry but ALL the adults are responsible, in their own way!!!

Well, maybe AD is actually middle class, too? Apparently things have gone very downhill for McNeil, he was once promising.

Maybe she really was something 5 years ago? Life changes..
AD is still stunning...But who cares she is garbage in my book.

:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
He is no straight man, and I think his sister knows far more then she is saying too.

Yes, I think she was searching for the right words, not wanting to say anything bad about her brother or put him in a bad light. I liked the comment Shaniya wouldn't really explain when I questioned her. We didn't have that kind of relationship. I think they did have that kind of relationship and that is why Carey had a hard time taking Shaniya over to AD's house.

Oprah interview:
Still, Bradley hopes that Shaniya's story will help keep other children safe. "There's so much to be said about that precious angel. As you can see from the outreach and just the vigils ... she's definitely touched a lot of hearts and she's dug deep inside a lot of people," he says. "I just hope that they've taken some of this joy that she's brought down to them, and some of this hurt, and we can curb it from happening to another child. Get something in place to where the system benefits those who need help, and quit walking away from it."

Brad's detatchment continues to floor me. Maybe this is how he handles grief. But he never refers to her by name or "my daughter."

"The mother, The Father, The sister need to tell the mother *advertiser censored**ing truth so the girl can be found."

Coe said that in that interview. First time I have seen that one.

Amen to that Brother!!

It is particularly interesting that he mentioned the father.

Well then he should have had no problem getting custody of Shaniya given she hadn't lived w bio mom for 4 years... and nobody in their right mind could've honestly believed that this situation--in which eviction proceedings had already begun, on a dump AD, who had already issues w DFS over another child, wasn't even allowed to be living at in the first place, in a nefariously high crime area known to be riddled w drugs, would "be better for Shaniya." :rolleyes:

Yesterday on NG the MH manag.said they went to court yesterday,they were waiting to c if BD paid her rent first,after all this, now they filed.

FROM OPRAH'S SITE:

Bradley says Shaniya was born from a brief relationship with Davis. "Antoinette did care for Shaniya her first year when she was first born. After that, she felt that it was best that Shaniya stayed with me as I was able to provide and give her a better environment," he says. "Any time Antoinette asked to see her, I made arrangements that she was able to spend time with her daughter."

When he's at Oprah it is a "brief relationship". Hah!

Looks like the smirk/smugness may be starting to be wiped off MAM's mug - here is a visual comparison:

ok, his smirk reminds me of a similar glee that Casey had on her face in her first court appearance. What is that about?
Are they thrilled at their crime? Happy to have media attention? It's disturbing.
From his expression if I didn't know any better he was charged with something silly and he wants to laugh it off- like drinking and streaking in a college prank.
Do sociopaths get a kick out of the crimes and think it's funny and do not understand that normal people find it disgusting?

He might be in on it

What if CC was in on it? At first, there was supposedly eye witnesses saying they saw him driving Shaniya out of the mh park. IIRC, I remember reading or hearing somewhere that he took Shaniya the prior evening to get new shoes.

I have often thought that AD meant 5:30 pm when she said on the 911 call last night, but went along with the operator about 5:30 am.

What if CC was the one that took her to MAM? He states in the video he had been staying at AD's house every night, so what about that night?

Because again IIRC, CC was the one that went to AD's the morning of the 911 call and was the one who told AD to call 911.

JMO.

Tuned in just to see the charges read to MAM. He didn't have that stupid look on his face today, did he?

But I am saddened, again, to see all the 'father bashing' going on. I don't know why this bothers me so much! I guess just because I feel so bad for his loss.

I know that after my divorce, I tried everything in my power to STOP visitation between my son and his dad - because I didn't trust his parenting/safety skills. I ended up getting supervised visits (by which I chose his mom for) - but once my son turned 5 the supervised visits stopped. He was allowed to take him (without be supervised). I fought and fought but the family court judge stated that by 5, he was somewhat self-sufficient ( I fought this tooth and nail) and lost. So I had to change my thinking and pray every other Friday when he took him hoping he would be brought back to me on Sunday unharmed... I would sit by the phone (at home) all weekend, afraid to leave the house in case something happened. (thank God nothing ever did). But everytime I sought action, they basically told me that UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENED, THEY COULDN'T TAKE ACTION! And the dad gets custody until /or if something happened.

Now I understand that this case is different - he didn't have legal custody of Shaniya, but I just wish people would understand that when it comes to family law, it doesn't really matter WHAT SOMEONE SAYS - IT MATTERS WHAT THE COURT SAYS. So I feel that this father may have felt his hands were tied as far as the law.
('Cuz if something would have happened with my son while he was with his dad - and I tried everything to keep him away from him - I still couldn't have forgiven myself!)

Again, I don't know how it was in this case - this is JMO... Please no bashing.
I feel for you. I totally understand your situation. I have somewhat been in your shoes years ago, having been in a similar situation and it is very frustrating having to deal with family court.

I think what is frustrating in this situation is the fact that we are hearing that BL was told of abuse of Shaniya prior to this tragedy. Also, it appears that he had the monetary resources to retain an attorney and to go family court and receive sole physical custody of Shaniya had he done so, given the DSS investigations, allegations of previous abuse and AD's unstable job and address history in the past. Had a proper investigation been done with these witnesses that are now coming forward, IMO I feel that he could have had sole custody of her and she would not have had to go to this monster mom at all. Not meaning to bash him, as I know he is in pain and probably blames himself anyway. It is a tragedy. I truly feel for his family and for his sister. JMOO

for all the comments on the BMW. its a 97 BMW 528I. Tax value $6750.

Agree, why even drop or mention the particular make (?)

"When I questioned Shaniya, she wouldn't really explain things. Shaniya and I's relationship was much different." -Aunt Carey

This doesn't sound healthy at all, if I ask my six year-old about things, I sure don't have any trouble getting her to tell me! It was probably the result of so much confusion, and all the different people coming and going out of Shaniya's life, the way people acted around her and so many other things she couldn't make sense of... Speaking of which I've gotta leave now to run and get her, and when I ask her about her day and how she's feeling etc I'm sure she'll have no trouble explaining and be very forthcoming.

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20091120-tows-shaniya-davis/4

Yea well it didn't make a single bit of sense to me to be making appearances on Oprah before his precious child's body's even released from autopsy.

To me it is beginning to look like "Those who protest to much"
If you know what I mean...
He knows that we got his number. He is trying hard to sway public opinion...Must be a reason for that :waitasec:
It really did work till I heard about the cigarettes, then I was pretty much out with my magnifying glass if you know what I mean.
He was a provider, who worked either off shore or out of town.
but he hung out with very shaddy folks at best.
His wifes murder is puzeling me, his daugters murder too....

"The mother, The Father, The sister need to tell the mother *advertiser censored**ing truth so the girl can be found."

Coe said that in that interview. First time I have seen that one.

Amen to that Brother!!

Is Coe referring that BL the father knows where the little girl went?
Maybe implying BL was in on selling the girl? wow on a whole other level of wow- is that possible. That both parents agreed to sell her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico