NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, I need a drink.

I'm feel like I'm in an altered-universe. This is beyond strange. AD and Ty share the same last name. Brad's name doesn't relate to his parents or Aunt Carey. Carey shares the same name with AD and Ty. And where is T - I thought she was a sister.

I thought AD's mom was Ann Summers.

So why haven't we heard about the last time BL remembers seeing his daughter? Does he? We haven't heard of a single visit, not even as much as one phone call by BL either, during the entire five weeks Shaniya spent in #ell. It's not only what BL's saying, it's what he's not saying. I don't recall hearing him recount a single story or anecdote of time they spent together. Of a single activity or precious memory together--except oddly the time she rode her scooter into his car. :(

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20091120-tows-shaniya-davis
:parrot:

Your post respectfully snipped.

Oh man reading this gave me chills. Do you remember poor little Robert Manwill's mother speaking at his funeral? Total disconnect from him, no warm fuzzyness, and the only thing should could relay was he pooped his pants at the beach.

Is it ok to post TD's maiden name and possible hich school?

Wow, Foxworth... Your story brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing, and welcome to Websleuths.

calls her "her second family, Tyrongella Davis and the Turner family of Raeford."

Hmmm...
:waitasec:

I think it just means they're close to the family - almost like family - just not related. You know how people will say "my second mom" or "my second dad" to denote closeness? That's what I think they mean here.

Welcome, Foxworth. Thank you for your sharing your thoughts.

Foxworth's Tidbit :Welcome-12-june:
Thank you for sharing your story. I know it must of been hard for you. I am so sorry you had to experience the bad this world puked up...

your post gave us a peek into that area where that baby girl had to spend her time ..

Your post respectfully snipped.

Oh man reading this gave me chills. Do you remember poor little Robert Manwill's mother speaking at his funeral? Total disconnect from him, no warm fuzzyness, and the only thing should could relay was he pooped his pants at the beach.

Heartbreaking Suzi...

God doesn't make throwaway children!!

Auntie dumped Shaniya on 10/9 but that article reports BL hadn't seen Shaniya for longer than that, and I am honestly beginning to wonder exactly when he last saw her. He sure doesn't mention it, nor any occasion that he was w her or enjoyed doing something together w her.
:(

I am feeling so uncomfortable right now. Everytime there was a new player in this case, I researched them. I was seeing odd things and inter-connected names between these two families. As far back as the murder of Brad's wife.

The obit also says Shaniya "was a kindergarten student at Morganton Road Elementary School."

Yea for a couple weeks... every time I see those pictures of her standing proudly in front of her new school I think that hurts more than anything. Such a special, exciting time, it too was ripped away from her.
:(

I am feeling so uncomfortable right now. Everytime there was a new player in this case, I researched them. I was seeing odd things and inter-connected names between these two families. As far back as the murder of Brad's wife.

creepy isn't it

The relevance being...."he had no idea what was going on in AD's home." I don't think he was that far removed from her life and lifestyle.

Welcome to the real world of black children being raised by a black community. I am not being sarcastic, this is reality in a lot of black families. Where women are being called mother but the woman is not really their bio mother. Where aunts and uncles are not really bio aunts and uncles. Where sisters are not bio sisters. Where brothers are not bio brothers.

This is reality and living proof est moi who is in the midst of some very similar famial connections and it would make a lawyer's head spin and an accountant dizzy from trying to separate the real from the stated conections.

God Bless Shaniya - there were enough of them to ensure that she was protected and they all failed miserably.

eleph

ETA: This is why reported names in news articles are not matching with the obituary.

I think if somebody looks deep, it will get mighty murky! And with that I say goodnight all.

I can't help but wonder what evidence does the state have against Shaniya's mother? Are they going by the word of this parasitic creature that did this? I am not saying she is innocent but I certainly hope that the evidence they have is more than this creep saying AD let him take her.

Has LE said what evidence they have against her or are these just allegations?

I think they are all familiar with each other and what everyone did. There were lots of hook ups, with all the baby mamas and baby daddys. You can bet this small of a town everybody knew everyones dirt.MOO

God Bless Shaniya - there were enough of them to ensure that she was protected and they all failed miserably.

eleph

You took the words right out of my mouth !!

I'm wondering the same thing. What evidence do they have against the M?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member