NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be watching the funeral coverage. I can take notes, but those that don't want any part of the funeral should either set me to ignore or just skip my posts.
I will put Funeral Coverage in the title line of those posts for those that want to skip them.

Does that work for everyone?
I'm trying to find a way to work this that those that can't watch can be in the loop, but those that don't want to don't have to deal with it.

I went to the link of the funeral and can not find it,,,could someone lead me to it,,,please????TIA

I will be taking notes as long as there is a live link. There is none at the story and a search on WRAL.com gives me nothing.

ETA: *NOTE: Make sure you select to run the add on for Window media & than the live video will start in the same tab. If you don'y selct run add on it will go to the last video entered for Shaniya!

WATCH LIVE VIDEO: Shaniya Davis funeral
http://www.wral.com/news/video/6475163/

:angel:

Dang. Was going to watch it later. But decided to watch it now. Hasn't even started really and my tears won't stop... :cry:

It's on.

Daddy is walking in with Chyenne. (the man has SUNGLASSES on)

Just a reminder to everyone (myself included):

Today is a day to celebrate Shaniya's short life.
NOT about dad.
NOT about mom.
NOT about anyone but beautiful sweet Shaniya!

RIP baby girl!

The church is packed.
They are running a slideshow of photos of her on the big screen, and the music is very very pretty.
It is pretty much standing room only and the ushers are circulating with boxes of Kleenex.
The atmosphere so far is subdued and respectful.
Her father just came in, in his dark shades, with his girlfriend (I assume.)
The children in attendance are really ripping my heart out. They know what happened, but they don't understand.
I am restraining myself. Trying to understand the reasoning behind some of the pictures they chose to show.
Seating now.
Micheal Fletcher, senior pastor.
Speaking of the shock bringing life to a halt.
Presiding is Rev, Johnny Davis.
2 others whose names I missed.
Scripture. Thanking the church for allowing them to hold th service.
Calling it a home-going celebration, per "Brother Lockhart."
VERY spiritual service.
Singing. Full male choir in attendance. I don't know their names, I apologize.

I know on this day I should be feeling some sort of comfort that this poor child is in a better place,but I can't reconcile my brain to what i feel in my soul.I'm angry:furious:.A better place is in a loving home,living like a 5 yr old,and being cherished,most of all being kept safe:banghead:.This baby was a blessing fron God,and she mistreated.every time I hear BL say Shaynia is in a better place it makes me :sick:.God gaves us 5 senses for us to make the right choices.I'm hurt that this baby had others places and choices that were ignored,not in the best interests of Shaniya but IMO selfishs and irresponsible reasons.Hindsight is 20/20,but there were glaring red flags.I know i might catch flack but its ashame that charges can't be filed for blantant ignorance and turning a blind eye.I'm sorry if i offend anyone it's not my intent,this case has rocked my foundation.I also have a small theory on chain of events surronding Shaynia.Monster mom is working for MAM,lets say he their pimp(Ad&BD)So he controls the situation.AD knew about the abuse and maybe(and I use the term loosely)AD didn't know about the murder.MaM knew BL was coming home,tells AD about this one last job :sick:,but he knew already he couldn't risk Shaynia going home and talking.So in his mind he wraps up loose ends.He's not smart in know way,probably thought he was invisible since he avoided the lobby,probably had the room prior because of his line of work.I have known a couple of dope dealers in my past(long,long looooong time ago :angel:)that would rent a room by the week for a better price(po pimp),and they pay addicts to use their ID's.MAM gets arrested first,says AD gave him the baby,day later AD is picked up.She admits to the prostitution,but claims no idea about murder.He say-she say,So far no more than that= no charges Yet!!CC was hinting,IMO, to BL and everyone to say what they know,to me maybe the inner workings of all this(time baby spent,what BL truly knew about AD,etc... .Maybe he knows what the real story is,but not ready to through AD under the bus yet.All this is just my:twocents: and all speculation.Thanks for letting me vent,cause in my eyes this wasn't God's will,it was a man made disaster long in the making.Thanks.

Ok - I'm not Pentecosal or whatever... Just wondered what that lead singer just did...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member