NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
aunt making sure to say that she witnessed this girl groewup through the seasons and that she CALLED her daddy to say she learned her abc she CALLED to say i love you. when they exchanged the microphone they didnt even look at eachother. im sorry guys but its pretty evident that everyone took care of shaniya except for her biological parents. carey mentions their bond and the bond with ty but no mention of the bond with bl only that shaniya loved her daddy!! pretty telling to me.

Speaking of a price put on a human being, so full of life, fiesty.
WHy did she have to suffer for what an adult wanted. He doesn't understand.
She was lovely, he would love to have her standing next to him.
Saying that BL is better than him, as he doesn't know what he would do in that situation.
(THe Uncle) whose name I missed.

Byron up now.Thanking them for coming, tearing up. He had to walk away, helped back to his seat.

Carey, AKA Aunt Carey.
Shaniya was special in her life and they shared something special.
Carey moving away from the podium
Thanking everyone.
Shaniya was a blessing.
She has written something special and private and is reading it now.
My life with Shaniya.
Too long for me to get all of it.
Carey remembering her. I will not post her private wishes and rememberances of Shaniya.
There is an anger in Carey right now that is more intense than any I have seen in a long time.
"You loved your daddy"
Mentioning Ty as someone loved.
Carey is trying hard to hold it together.
"I protected you the best I could."
As Carey gave her to the Lord, through her poem, she finally fell apart.

BL talking about those that need help and can't find it, God has a reason, and speaking of the Lord being good to him.
Told her he loves her, he knows she'll be waiting and he'll see her when he gets there.
That was his statement.

Pastor speaking of Shaniya's power to bring us all together.
Her father's words have calmed the pastor and strengthened him, he has kids the same age.
"You can't be a Christian when it's convenient."
Pastor speaking of BL's statements, always positive, always speaking of God.
Pastor speaking of mercy.
Challenging the public to do something with this, to not forget, to go tell God's word in Shaniya's name.
Speaking of overcoming their differences and how they do not matter.
Shaniya brought them together, God will lead them further.
Don't march, don't protest, pray.
Reminding us that SHaniya is not in that casket, she is with God.
Issuing a call to service throughout Fayetteville, to step up for God and Shaniya.
Speaking of the impact that Shaniya has had.
Reading cards and e-mails sent to BL. From CA, Iraq, Senator Ram.
Children's choir back up.

Okay. I'm back... kids playing together for a moment. That tiny casket is really getting to me.

I missed Byron but hope Patty G will have it up later. Thank you, fellow WSers, for watching this with me.

im gonna go before i get booted off! bl imo is as much to blame and this day is about shaniya but when he took that mic and words came out of his mouth i just got mad, flaming mad!

Glad not just me!:furious:

im gonna go before i get booted off! bl imo is as much to blame and this day is about shaniya but when he took that mic and words came out of his mouth i just got mad, flaming mad!

Belle3, we understand but just try to keep it together through her service, OK?

There's going to be plenty of time for our anger to come out. I'm looking forward to it as I think that's what is going to make the difference.

Okay. I'm back... kids playing together for a moment. That tiny casket is really getting to me.

I missed Byron but hope Patty G will have it up later. Thank you, fellow WSers, for watching this with me.

Beli..

Byron broke down and couldn't do it...

I can't watch any more.God bless you Shaniya!!!!!No one can hurt you no more,baby.

Did I miss this..
Was AD mentioned?
Brenda?
AD's mom?

I missed about the first 6 minutes of the service...

Heartbreaking.... Nice service..

For those who aren't aware this is a standard southern pentacostal service.They always treat death as going home.It is belived we should cry at the birth of a child,due to the pain they face as adults,and rejoice when they go home.So hard to due with a child though.

I wish this funeral was more about Shaniya, specifically. More of what Aunt Carey did and less about racial tension and how great BL is for blaming this all on God.

I have been watching the funeral but the audio is terrible.

What was mentioned about racial tension? Just curious.

TIA!

For those who aren't aware this is a standard southern pentacostal service.They always treat death as going home.It is belived we should cry at the birth of a child,due to the pain they face as adults,and rejoice when they go home.So hard to due with a child though.

Thanks for sharing that. I do think it makes it harder to understand since she was so young.

I have been watching the funeral but the audio is terrible.

What was mentioned about racial tension? Just curious.

TIA!

Absolutely nothing!!!
The preacher spoke of coming together, Shaniya bringing them all together no matter if they were black or white, what denomination they were..
Nothing Racial AT ALL!!

I too am watching Shaniya's funeral. I just wanted to get through the family's condolences before posting anything. Aunt Carey's reading was a beautiful tribute and I admire her for keeping it together to get through reading it ~ I don't know how she did it. I too noticed Byron couldn't. :cry:

Absolutely nothing!!!
The preacher spoke of coming together, Shaniya bringing them all together no matter if they were black or white, what denomination they were..
Nothing Racial AT ALL!!

I didn't think I heard anything about racial tension either! Apparently others disagree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem