NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I am sick of the race card as well. It has no place here, IMO. This case involves people of different races. Children are children regardless of whether they are red, green, yellow, blue, white, or black.

And rapists, kidnappers, and murderers come in all colors and backgrounds. I just really do not like hearing about race here.

MOO

I agree that here we have all played fair and nice (for the most part) and I wasn't meaning to suggest that the "card" had been played here. I was simply responding to a post with a link to an article where the card WAS heavily being played. Sorry if I was unclear.

I am proud of us at WS for being able to have and air differing opinions confident in the knowledge that it is okay to agree to disagree.

REMINDER

Nancy Grace primetime exclusive! Shaniya Davis' father, Bradley Lockhart, breaks his silence & discusses the heinous rape & murder of his 5-yr-old daughter. This as the murdered girl's mother is transferred to another jail for her own safety; is she getting special treatment behind bars? Hear what the little girl's father has to say about her mother, who police say sold her daughter for sex. Does Shaniya's dad think the mom will be charged with murder? Taking your calls live -- Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments in the case -- only at 8 & 10 pm ET on HLN!

Recent Highlights

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace//

I wouldn't say BL is breaking his silence. He's done a lot of talking, and none of it has been to his benefit. I imagine we'll be treated to more excuses and more self-justification. I don't get HLN, so I will stop by here tonight and see what he had to say.

For the record, I didn't post the article to make this about race.

But, it is disturbing that AD already has a following, seemingly with supporters. That's why I posted it.
There is nothing in this case about race, but there are people out there trying to exonerate her and make it seem like she was picked on over her color.

White, black, yellow, or purple, what AD did is beyond evil. However, I admit I am curious how LE got the information that AD was selling and "human-trafficking" her daughter. Did AD admit to it under interrogation, or did the info come from MAM or CC?

Not knowingly.
If they live in remote areas away from civilization and are pretty ignorant, they cant even fathom that.
While some very distant tribes find incest to be "normal".
I have found no where, where a parent would sell a child KNOWING they'd be harmed. They are coned with some glorified story. (a tragedy in itself)
Those who sell have higher hopes for their child.

Songline... please do more research. Sober, (seemingly) responsible working middle and upper-middle class "parents" sell their children into the sex trade. Generally, they are pimping the children themselves. Please check with the appropriate law enforcement agencies / child advocacy agencies.

I'm AA and I tell you this,I feel no sympathy for none of them,except that poor baby.I have 6 kids and i'm also of low income,alot to do with my injury but thats a whole nother bag of worms.I would never hurt my kids,i hate to even yell at my kids.I can't stand anyone who plays that card.Her color didn't make her do drugs.sleep with a known felons(HIV)as well,and sell her baby.All that was done to due to her depravity,and that of others.If there is a just God these people will fry!!!!:furious:May God have no mercy on these fiends.JMO

I will relent and watch NG tonight, but we will not get any new answers out of BL, imo. I almost cannot bear to see or hear him speak. There will not be any hardhitting questions by NG and she will be dripping with sympathy for BL. My sympathy is with Shaniya and only with Shaniya.

MOO

You are 100% right!

It is no more about race than Haleigh, it's about children. And if anything, it's exposing in the process a culture of drugs in which children fall through the cracks--and an epidemic of poor parenting. I think we can all agree, most people get that... why a few choose to make it about anything else is beyond me, I'm movin on.

:parrot:

We probably reacted to this tragedy initially by shaking our heads back and forth a couple of times. Then we quickly moved on to more important things like Christmas shopping and “Desperate Housewives.”
Yes, let’s move on in a hurry so we don’t notice how deeply sick, broken, and lost we are in the depths of our American soul...
Shame on Shaniya’s tormentors and killers. But shame on all of us as well.

http://www.dailyadvance.com/opinion/shared-guilt-in-childs-murder-983068.html

Thank you, Mr. Gill.

No! Mr Gill, don't even think about passing the blame. If there are people who are able to read about Shaniya, say "Ho hum, another day in the city, what's on sale as Best Buy this weekend.. pass the cranberry." They aren't the people I know!

The people I know will give up an episode of
“Desperate Housewives.” to log on line and check for up dates on missing children.

The people I know raised their children, many as single parents. All the while facing their own struggles, yet would never, ever consider placing their child in a situation like this one.

The people I know have cried bucket's of tears for this precious little one, they have prayed for her to be found and then prayed for her justice. They sign petitions, they write to their congressman.

Just a couple weeks ago these same people found evidence that a lost baby in FL was related to and babysat by a convicted child abuser who was also the only suspect in the disappearance of her stepson, another child she babysat.

BTW Mr Gil, some of these same people donated care packages, money, a 5 bedroom home! For the family and searchers of this missing baby. Still others volunteer time as victims advocates at their local court.

The people I know came from all over the country to search for a 2 year old in FL, for months they battled their way through dense vines and swamps, got eaten by bugs, sunburned and rained on, before her remains were found around the block from her home in Orlando.

People I know who couldn't participate in the search called stores and restaurants in a city 2,000 miles from home, to feed the searchers. Multiple times. (One place I called, the asst mngr did the delivery himself, donated his tip and gave a discount, to add more food to the searchers.)

The people I know have never missed a hearing on baby Emma Barker, because their local paper hasn't bothered following the case. Another single mother who's baby disappeared on her watch and turned up murdered.

People I know send me emails asking for up dates on Baby Rene, a 2 year old who died after his momster and her bf used duct tape on his arms, feet, legs and mouth before putting him in his crib, as a means of discipline! They admitted to LE they had been doing this for months before they woke up and found him dead in his crib!!! (he turned 2, two weeks before he died)

Mr Gill, maybe you need a better group of friends, the people I know are HERO's , everyone of them.

missmybaby - Sarcasm, the whole thing was written with intense sarcasm.

I know, some people miss that. I stand by my original Thank You Mr. Gill.

No! Mr Gill, don't even think about passing the blame. If there are people who are able to read about Shaniya, say "Ho hum, another day in the city, what's on sale as Best Buy this weekend.. pass the cranberry." They aren't the people I know!

The people I know will give up an episode of
“Desperate Housewives.” to log on line and check for up dates on missing children.

The people I know raised their children, many as single parents. All the while facing their own struggles, yet would never, ever consider placing their child in a situation like this one.

The people I know have cried bucket's of tears for this precious little one, they have prayed for her to be found and then prayed for her justice. They sign petitions, they write to their congressman.

Just a couple weeks ago these same people found evidence that a lost baby in FL was related to and babysat by a convicted child abuser who was also the only suspect in the disappearance of her stepson, another child she babysat.

BTW Mr Gil, some of these same people donated care packages, money, a 5 bedroom home! For the family and searchers of this missing baby. Still others volunteer time as victims advocates at their local court.

The people I know came from all over the country to search for a 2 year old in FL, for months they battled their way through dense vines and swamps, got eaten by bugs, sunburned and rained on, before her remains were found around the block from her home in Orlando.

People I know who couldn't participate in the search called stores and restaurants in a city 2,000 miles from home, to feed the searchers. Multiple times. (One place I called, the asst mngr did the delivery himself, donated his tip and gave a discount, to add more food to the searchers.)

The people I know have never missed a hearing on baby Emma Barker, because their local paper hasn't bothered following the case. Another single mother who's baby disappeared on her watch and turned up murdered.

People I know send me emails asking for up dates on Baby Rene, a 2 year old who died after his momster and her bf used duct tape on his arms, feet, legs and mouth before putting him in his crib, as a means of discipline! They admitted to LE they had been doing this for months before they woke up and found him dead in his crib!!! (he turned 2, two weeks before he died)

Mr Gill, maybe you need a better group of friends, the people I know are HERO's , everyone of them.

MissMyBaby :)
I WISH WE ALL KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU KNOW.
But while there are so many, many good people out there, there are so many more who can not handle or cope with this much shock...It is not easy on the system...but it is rewarding to the heart when such a case is solved.

Originally I came on WS due to a live baby - That is more aligned with what I can handle...But then Caylee came along and tore my heart out, and Jaycee came back and made my heart sing.... and then this :( NO it is not easy to stay here, it is not easy to read here, it is not easy to pray for a piece of news tomorrow because you so hope this poor angel did not die in vain, and that something good will come of it like busting up a trafficking ring...and you come back again and sign a petition to help make a difference...but the truth is the people you know are not the people I know....They say it is far to hard to handle for their heart cant take it.
Are they bad, no, they just can not deal with this much horror. it is not for everyone.
While some here are on all the cases I don't do that, I can't
it is far to hard for me to handle too. :(
:praying:
I PRAY THAT AT THE END SHANIYA WON'T DIE IN VAIN.
I PRAY THAT THEY BUST UP A RING OF CHILD TRAFICKERS
AS A RESULT OF THIS CASE.

For the record, I didn't post the article to make this about race.

But, it is disturbing that AD already has a following, seemingly with supporters. That's why I posted it.
There is nothing in this case about race, but there are people out there trying to exonerate her and make it seem like she was picked on over her color.

Oh dear Lord.. just this morning I was thinking .... well at least this crime is so awful no one will try to bail that sorry mother out and make a name for themself... when Lo and Behold this article is posted (Thanks by the way) What is with these enablers ..

Ok gotta go take my blood pressure meds now.

NG is all over Tiger Woods...woohoo...twirl finger.

Then she will run over to Shaniya Disappears Without A Trace (except for the body and the hotel tapes.) They just learned AD has been moved...Bl on live, taking calls...this could be interesting.

NG is all over Tiger Woods...woohoo...twirl finger.

Then she will run over to Shaniya Disappears Without A Trace (except for the body and the hotel tapes.) They just learned AD has been moved...Bl on live, taking calls...this could be interesting.

Was AD moved in a body bag?

NG will have father BL on with her tonight.......taking calls!!!
Bet NG treats him with kid gloves,,,,,,,,argggghhhh

Why NG ?????????why do we care about TW "accident"He's fine and not talking so.........Just have a bad feeling no news on Shaynia's case.Same rehash.I want to be patient :banghead:,but i want those people to fry.:furious:Sorry don't mean to offend anyone.

Didn't offend me. I don't give 2 spits in the wind about Tiger and his Escalade. He doesn't want to talk to the cops, and he might have done something wrong, but we don't know what.

Got it. Move on, NG.

ETA: There may be something new. BL is going to be live, so there should be some interesting...um...statements.

Didn't offend me. I don't give 2 spits in the wind about Tiger and his Escalade. He doesn't want to talk to the cops, and he might have done something wrong, but we don't know what.

Got it. Move on, NG.

ETA: There may be something new. BL is going to be live, so there should be some interesting...um...statements.

Sumed up nicely,oh here we go NG been watching Tmz.Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member