NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a great memory!! I think about Kara all the time wish we could find her.

Thanks. That's very interesting info.

O/T but it's good to see you Busy. I don't think I've posted live on a thread with you since early in Kara Kopetsky's case. Weren't you the one who was gathering local kids for searches at the lake where Kelsey Smith was found? Sorry if I'm wrong.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6397725/ this video shows the laundry.. however, in those bing and google maps you wouldn't see the laundry as they are not usually recent pictures (usually a few years old) when I google earth my address in Germany where I lived four years ago I can still see my van there! It is cool!
I'd imagine this photo was taken yesterday? If so, now I'm wondering if somebody will say her blanket was on the clothes line. :waitasec:

maybe there will be an update on the 5pm news...that's 40 minutes from now, correct ?

Thanks I get all turned around - to me on the bing map it looks like **19 (flag B) is closer to Murchison Rd, (headed out of park) and on google **16 is closer to Murchison Rd.

it looks the same to me as the google map busy... just taken from a different angle

You have a great memory!! I think about Kara all the time wish we could find her.

Same here. I'll never forget her. Also, just FYI, I had some account issues and I was posting as StillHoping then. The account was merged with this one. I won't hold it against you if you don't remember me. :blushing:
It was amazing that you tried to organize those searches. I still get :furious: thinking about authorities making y'all leave.

Glad your here working on Shaniya's case with us.

I'd imagine this photo was taken yesterday? If so, now I'm wondering if somebody will say her blanket was on the clothes line. :waitasec:

I think your post is meant to head another direction. But it made me think, could that be why the dogs didn't hit on the blanket? It had been washed and didn't carry Shaniya's scent?

You don't get a really good view, but it looks like there are no drapes or blinds in the trailer. If this was a stranger abduction, the perp could have easily seen this little angel alone on the couch. (Reminiscent of the Brianna Denison case).
I couldn't really tell just from the close up of that one window. I think LE would urge the public to be more vigilant if they believed a stranger in the area was abducting children from their homes. MOO

I think your post is meant to head another direction. But it made me think, could that be why the dogs didn't hit on the blanket? It had been washed and didn't carry Shaniya's scent?
I think so, and then maybe out there in the rain (depending when it ended up in the trash). And yes, I was referring to "somebody" as being one who was living in Shaniya's house. MOO

Wondering if the mother reported that Shaniya's blanket was missing from the start.

I hope that something comes of all the questioning of the mother and seven year old!

I just wanted to take a minute to verbally pat everyone on the back. It's truly amazing to see the work that gets done here at WS. It feels really great to be a part of this site, in a world where tragedy happens every minute of every day. It's nice to have WS to come to and know that there are still people out there with good morals, kind hearts, and the want to lend a helping hand to a complete stranger. Don't misunderstand, I realize that there are probably more "bad people" lurking and even posting here than many of us would ever want to know. But there are also some truly upstanding people here. Thanks everyone, inluding Tricia, and all mods and admin.

There is VERY little information out there about Shaniya. But there are some truly interesting theories, and a lot of tidbit information that has been sleuthed out on this case.

Wondering if the mother reported that Shaniya's blanket was missing from the start.
I'm wondering that too but after seeing the full clothes line I'd imagine she could always say the blanket was out there. MOO

Has the Mommy of this beautiful little girl, or any family member been interviewed to speak out or plea for the return or Shaniya? I have read every page of this thread but I didn't find my answer.

Elle, not that I have seen. In fact, I've never even seen a picture of the mom.
Although, I could have missed it, I have limited web access at work.

not that i have seen, elle, and i have looked around the net quite a bit...

there is very little info out there right now, imo..

Has the Mommy of this beautiful little girl, or any family member been interviewed to speak out or plea for the return or Shaniya? I have read every page of this thread but I didn't find my answer.
Not that I've seen. The only thing I've read about Shaniya's mom is she was questioned by LE yesterday and continues to be again today. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biph