NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you have to have a credit card or debit you can just pay cash. You would think he would have went to a store to get her some clothes as well by now. I cant imagine he is still carrying her around in just her Tee still.

The last time I got a motel room, I paid cash but had to give a credit card for their record anyway. They have to have something for damage, room charges etc. This doesn't look like a sleezy motel.

I find it interesting that he chose a hotel where you had to walk inside the building with the child. A motel where you can just go from your car to your room would have been a much safer bet.

Perhaps he stopped at the closest motel to bathe Shaniya? The way he is carrying her seems like she may be soiled...and given the conditions of the mh, her blanket, etc., we can assume she needed to be cleaned up immediately. That's my guess.

I do wonder about fresh clothing...did he leave her there and go to a store nearby? Sure wish they'd let us know a bit more.

I am grateful she was spotted alive, but it's been too many days to sustain that relief.

I just realized I'm talking to someone who is no longer here. lol
Anyway Good morning to everybody.

I think justbeachy misunderstood about the Sanford thing.

I'm thinking she has a Sanford near her in Florida and that's why she thought Shaniya was spotting there.

Yes, there s a Sanford FL. Praying Shaniya is found safe today.:angel:

It's beyond me why LE hasn't given out the car info. Without it, looking for Shaniya is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

They could have put it out on all the morning news and traffic reports, and people could have looked around on their way to work.

I don't get it.

He does have a car, doesn't he??

Is there an Amber Alert out for her ? NOw that they know who has her ? Has anyone seen one ?

Just caught up to the current page and now I have to go for a bit. Great news and I sure do pray this beautiful little girl can be recovered alive, I just don't think I could handle the senseless death of a yet another gift from God. All these children, they never even asked to be born and it is well past the time for our country to protect these children who's parents will not!

It's beyond me why LE hasn't given out the car info. Without it, looking for Shaniya is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

They could have put it out on all the morning news and traffic reports, and people could have looked around on their way to work.

I don't get it.

now that is something to ponder.:waitasec: Maybe Coe took them there and dropped them off?

Is there a warrant for his arrest for kidnapping? Im thinking LE is putting on a show to make it seem like she is in less danger. Hoping that McNeill will release her if he thinks LE is not after him for kidnapping. IDK this case is just strange...

Good still frame photos and video of Shaniya at hotel here.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7116354

"McNeill also has an extensive criminal background. An ABC11 check of his record turned up convictions for selling illegal drugs, assault, shooting into an occupied home, and more."

That's an awfully odd way to hold a child, particularly one that size (both weight and height). Your arms would ache like crazy walking and carrying that weight that way.

My husband woke up and said today the 13th is a lucky day..........
he was stationed in the Orient, Eastern culture belive the
number 13 is lucky.
Let's pray he is right!
Find Shaniya alive and well!

I don't get it.

Maybe he is more dangerous than we know.
Maybe LE wants to handle this.
I would think the car info would be out there for truckers.
On the road people spot cars all the time.
Must have a BIG reason.......

That's an awfully odd way to hold a child, particularly one that size (both weight and height). Your arms would ache like crazy walking and carrying that weight that way.

I think her description says she is only 35-40 lbs.

Amber Alert

Missing From: Fayetteville, NC
Missing Date: 11/10/2009 12:00 AM
Issued for: North Carolina: Statewide
Contact: If you have information, please contact Fayetteville Police Department, 9104331851, 911,*HP
Circumstances: UPDATE: New photo added. A 5 year-old black female child was last seen wearing a blue t-shirt. She was not wearing shoes. Direction and mode of travel is unknown.

Missing Child
Name: Shaniya Nicole Davis
Alias:
Hair Color: Brn Eye Color: Brn
Skin Color: Blk Age: 5
Height: 3' Weight: 40lbs
Description: Blue t-shirt, no shoes, scar on top of left foot

http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=7034

They really need to update the amber alert with this guys pic and name....

I really wish we could see actual footage of him checking in at the frontdesk. If he had her with him at that time, assuming he did not leave her in the car, it would be very difficult to check in holding her in that manner. It would also be interesting to see, if she was with him at that time, how she interacted with him and the desk clerk. Did anyone else notice he didn't have a bag or anything?

now that is something to ponder.:waitasec: Maybe Coe took them there and dropped them off?

Is there a warrant for his arrest for kidnapping? Im thinking LE is putting on a show to make it seem like she is in less danger. Hoping that McNeill will release her if he thinks LE is not after him for kidnapping. IDK this case is just strange...

Great question. Is there a warrant out for him for anything? If not, why not.

I was thinking the same thing last night during the presser when the LE woman speaking was so seemingly - and oddly - cheery - but also had a bit of quirky nervousness. Then they drag out the Dad who's about having a mental breakdown.

Was the presser a show based on FBI input of what they should - and should not - say in order to best ensure Shaniya's safe return? Don't give him any reason to harm her? Make him feel all warm and fuzzy so he'll drop off Shaniya? That's not exactly standard procedure, is it?

This whole thing is beyond bizarre.

God protect this precious angel. Keep her warm and calm and safe and free from fear and harm.

All right-- is that a checkered flag? Is it possible the Mario Andretti is a racing fan? (his parents obviously were, lol) Is there a racing venue in the area?

And other ideas what the checkered fabric thingy near Shaniya's left arm is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member