NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they would have her by now if he was telling where she is - the article says he was arrested last night.

ETA: Apparently, he was arrested Friday morning - but has been in custody since Thursday night being questioned.

Just throwing this out there but maybe he was only carrying her because she had no shoes on??

Gosh, it's SO hard to tell with these pictures. To me, it looks more spotted than checkered. I was thinking possibly a stuffed animal, or more likely, a Lovie. A lovie is a tiny security blanket that has a stuffed animal head on it.

But really it could be anything.

Also, I keep trying to figure out why you can't see this item in the middle picture anywhere.
Edited to add (Per your edit), that if it IS checkered, it could be from some type of racing store. Like Nascar etc. Not that it would make much sense here.

Also, has anyone commented yet on why the new reports are no longer including the pink underwear? I commented early in the case that I thought it was a little off that they would specifically remember what underwear she had on.
Quoting myself here RE:the above bolded statement.
Notice this guys name is Mario Andrette McNeill. Mario Andretti (sp?) was a famous racer. Probably insignificant, but the thought hit me after suggesting the checkers were possibly something racing related.

It looks like he admitted to the kidnapping, but nothing else.......and if he won't say where she is, well, it just does not look good. Praying I'm wrong.

I am still hopeful.

If he was planning on killing her, why show your face in public with her...brazenly carrying her into that hotel.

Now I very confussed. Maybe he was taken in Thursday but not arrested till Friday? I'm trying to get an handle on how long he was not in the company of Shaniya.

So those geniuses arrested Coe and he had nothing whatsoever to do with the disappearance? No wonder he didn't understand why he was in court.

Then, the pervert, who took the child directly to a hotel, was only known to the police because a hotel clerk tipped them off.

I hope they are skinnin him alive right now...That B**t**d needs a vice on his you know what until he talks.....

So those geniuses arrested Coe and he had nothing whatsoever to do with the disappearance? No wonder he didn't understand why he was in court.

Then, the pervert, who took the child directly to a hotel, was only known to the police because a hotel clerk tipped them off.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

That man could have taken her into a field....a car....raped/killed her.

But he took her to a hotel. Pretty risky if she ends up dead. Still a chance she is alive.

Now I very confussed. Maybe he was taken in Thursday but not arrested till Friday? I'm trying to get an handle on how long he was not in the company of Shaniya.

I too wish we could get an exact time on when they took him and also where. And if anyone saw him and where between the hotel and his going into custody.

I feel like screaming. :banghead: :furious:

I hope to heck this little girl was not taken because of a drug debt, If he admitted to taking her what the hell else is he saying ?

Please, please, please find her safe!

I'm not very good at sleuthing, but I want so much for her to be alive and taken care of. Maybe they didn't worry about what she was wearing or taking extra clothes because someone was meeting him at the hotel. The re-dressed her and left the hotel undetected. Maybe someone that wanted to take her away from the life she was living with her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member