NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up (again) but I hold the opinion that McNeill only handed her off to someone who was already at the hotel, waiting, because it was planned.
Keeping her away from custody battle w/ father.
Again, that is MOO.
To me, it's the only thing that makes any sense what so ever with this carp.
Mom is being protected by LE because she is the key. IMO
McNeill is related to mom. IMO
Shaniya is safe with other family at this time. IMO

On NG:
1. shaniya’s half brother and coe both say that Mcneill is the ex boyfriend of mother’s sister
2. talking head / profiler says shaniya's body language in pics concerns her, re: crossing of legs???
3. replaying press conference from today

that's all i got just now...i'll keep posting updates as I'm watching

Catching up (again) but I hold the opinion that McNeill only handed her off to someone who was already at the hotel, waiting, because it was planned.
Keeping her away from custody battle w/ father.
Again, that is MOO.
To me, it's the only think that makes any sense what so ever with this carp.
Mom is being protected by LE because she is the key. IMO
McNeill is related to mom. IMO
Shaniya is safe with other family at this time. IMO

Actually McNeill is an ex of Mom's sister per NG (Wanna borrow my salt?). Not blood relation...but close enough.

Sure PattyG:

Here it is - EXCEPT I believe this to bad reporting as that is IMO not the mother and the sister of the mother to Shaniya.

Thank you so much for the pics. What I wanted to do is look at the profile of the black woman and then compare it to the picture and info you just posted of Antoinette Love Davis.

If I was a betting woman, I would say that the picture and criminal record is Shaniya's mother and the black woman in the photo is Antoinette's Aunt Brenda or Antoinette's mother.

We shall see ..... :blowkiss:

ETA: Antoinette's mother

Sorry, but when I see a grown man carrying a little girl into a hotel, it is obvious he is a pedophile to me.

But, not the way he was holding her. If he kidnapped her to take her to a hotel, if that was his fantasy, he would have been drooling with lust, russian hands and roman fingers waiting on the elevator. He obviously didn't know that camera was there. no reason to act like he was just carrying her.
Look at his hands, he's being careful NOT to touch her. IMO, not a pedophile.

Regina calling asking about the timeline, mother or aunt taking a polygraph? Not to any bodys knowledge

Asking why mom has not been pleading for the girl, talking head says very odd and speaks volumes...

OK, so Shaniya's half brother and Coe both tell LE that McNeil is Shaniya's aunt's ex-boyfriend. I still am asking myself what the purpose of taking her was. :waitasec:

All I can think of at this point is that either the Aunt and/or Mario had in the past or was continuing to abuse Shaniya, and that she had begun to speak out about it.

NG back on:
Replaying Mcneill court appearance today

still unable to locate Shaniya and investigators now reinterviewing residents at MHP

some hope she's still alive after seeing pics

questioning timeline - mom says put her on sofa at 530 am the made call to police closer to 700 - neighbors statement about noise around 300 am - police are trying to find out truth in timeline and information received

defense attny also questioning timeline and believes that a confession would go hand in hand with location of shaniya - puzzling to him

no motive known as of yet - no information from mother and no talking about other adults in the home

caller asking about timeline - did mother or any other adult take poly? no indication that they have taken a poly.

caller asking what if mom steps up and plead for safe return of shaniya? disconcerning that it has not happened and the mother's silence speaks volumes

gloria allread wondering why mom hasn't come forward? is she afraid of implicating herself even if she's innocent? don't know we'll have to wait and see.

commercial....

Wheres the pics of them leaving the Hotel?? Did he changer her appearance?? Haircut, boys clothes maybee??

OMG This case gets stranger by the second. Aunt's bf??? What the h377?????
Maybe aunt is the key??? IdK
I think the problem is we are all trying to think rationally and there has been nothing rational since this child was taken. IMO

Regina calling asking about the timeline, mother or aunt taking a polygraph? Not to any bodys knowledge
If this McNeil only transported Shaniya to some other family member to keep her away from "dad", why would he confess to kidnapping and not divulge where she is? That's what I'm not understanding at all. Does he want to spend the rest of his life in prison? :waitasec: MOO

Alright, no LDT's.
Arrested the wrong guy.
Didn't follow up the tip until they were already gone...

Let's all applaud the various LE agencies involved in this case. They are providing a shining example of what not to do.
If they know enough that it just looks that way...then they need to get off their butts and go get her. The only thing that would excuse this level of seeming incompetence is if they know where she is, and if that is the case, then why are they just talking about her, go get her.

All I can think of at this point is that either the Aunt and/or Mario had in the past or was continuing to abuse Shaniya, and that she had begun to speak out about it.
That would explain a lot of things ~ including her blanket. MOO

NG back on:
Replaying Mcneill court appearance today

still unable to locate Shaniya and investigators now reinterviewing residents at MHP

some hope she's still alive after seeing pics

questioning timeline - mom says put her on sofa at 530 am the made call to police closer to 700 - neighbors statement about noise around 300 am - police are trying to find out truth in timeline and information received

defense attny also questioning timeline and believes that a confession would go hand in hand with location of shaniya - puzzling to him

no motive known as of yet - no information from mother and no talking about other adults in the home

caller asking about timeline - did mother or any other adult take poly? no indication that they have taken a poly.

caller asking what if mom steps up and plead for safe return of shaniya? disconcerning that it has not happened and the mother's silence speaks volumes

gloria allread wondering why mom hasn't come forward? is she afraid of implicating herself even if she's innocent? don't know we'll have to wait and see.

commercial....

Great Job ! Do you transcribe for a living...lol :crazy:

But, not the way he was holding her. If he kidnapped her to take her to a hotel, if that was his fantasy, he would have been drooling with lust, russian hands and roman fingers waiting on the elevator. He obviously didn't know that camera was there. no reason to act like he was just carrying her.
Look at his hands, he's being careful NOT to touch her. IMO, not a pedophile.

When I looked at the picture, I thought he was holding her in a protective, caring kind of way. Like you would your own child who was sick, or a piece of property that was very valuable. She didn't look scared, she looked curious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
repeatfranchisegroup