NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks way off from that posters normal stuff. IDK what happened but I think I looked at the image to long.

Posters on IS were also talking about this same photo being put up as a tiny photo and when they clicked on it to see it their computers atarted having problems .

i sure hope shaniya is found safe soon!!

im very worried for her....the last person seen with her is in jail....i sure hope he has some kind of cell phone that LE can follow the pings and find her!

WTH is that, Barry9120??? And why would you post something so disgusting????

I see now that you are banned. Thank you, Mod!

Yes friend, based on the pms I've been receiving for the past 30 mins, barry has been barry barry busy... :/ TG the cavalry arrived!

:parrot:

See I just don't see how LE would not have video of the exit. In fact I'm more than sure they do. How else would they know he left an hour later? Which could explain why no vehicle info was given for McNeill as they knew he no longer had her?
Of course this would not explain why no description of the person and vehicle she was handed off to.
I keep going back to the presser and the lack of urgency.

Posters on IS were also talking about this same photo being put up as a tiny photo and when they clicked on it to see it their computers atarted having problems .

Oh ,I cant understand why people wanna waste their time doing dumb crap like that.
Thanks

That is really bothering me, so did he hand her off to someone else? I mean really, what's up here. I'm so afraid for this little girl.

Yes, but if he did hand her off to someone, that someone would have been caught on video too, leaving with a child. Even if the child's appearance was changed, it would still show someone leaving with a child and would be investigated. Not that many people would be traveling with a five year old child.

That is really bothering me, so did he hand her off to someone else? I mean really, what's up here. I'm so afraid for this little girl.
I'm thinking hand-off since he was at the motel, and only for a short time. If he abducted her for sexual assault or to kill her, why even stop at the motel? I really would like to know who else is on their surveillance video that morning, or who McNeill may have met up with ~ either there or contacted from there.

Oh well, it's already way past bedtime so I'll join you all tomorrow and I'm praying Shaniya's found when I get back here! :seeya:

Yes, but if he did hand her off to someone, that someone would have been caught on video too, leaving with a child. Even if the child's appearance was changed, it would still show someone leaving with a child and would be investigated. Not that many people would be traveling with a five year old child.
Unless the actual transfer took place somewhere else. Just a thought! :seeya:

See I just don't see how LE would not have video of the exit. In fact I'm more than sure they do. How else would they know he left an hour later? Which could explain why no vehicle info was given for McNeill as they knew he no longer had her?
Of course this would not explain why no description of the person and vehicle she was handed off to.

I completely agree with you.

The LE might already have this case solved. They obviously have a lot of information that we are only assuming on. They know why the mother is speaking or not speaking and what she is speaking about. They also have video surveillance from the trailer park and the hotel we haven't seen. And they have any information that Mcneill gave them that I am betting he gave a huge clue and they are doing everything in their power to get Shaniya.

Makes me wonder if she is with the maternal grandmother or some other family member who thinks the mother and father are both awful parents. Doesn't explain why they only took Shaniya though.

For some reason I don't believe he was even thinking about video surveillance at the motel. Maybe at that point he didn't even think he'd be a POI in her disappearance since it could've been an arrangement for him to take Shaniya to someone ~ without him knowing 911 would be called. Or he knew her disappearance would be reported but again, didn't think he'd be on video or somebody would make the connection and call the tipline. MOO

I get your point. But I don't know. I just think that thinking that this woman handed over her child at 5am is just wishful thinking. I am just trying to figure out what is the obvious conclusion here. And what I am coming up with is not good. I think this guy did something to her, and turned himself in because he knew they wouldn't be able to find the body or something. Im sorry he just looks crazy to me. Why would he involve himself in some stupid kidnap plot? What would he get out of it? The chance to sit in jail? If he was apart of some plot, he would have already told police where she is.

I hope I am wrong. Really I do. But Shaniya hasn't been seen alive since Tues morning. No one has reported seeing her, and I highly doubt any of his druggie friends or family members would involve themselves in this bs. I am so scared for her. But all the convoluted plots just don't jive for me. None of the parties involved seem to have that much sense or initiative.

I'm thinking hand-off since he was at the motel, and only for a short time. If he abducted her for sexual assault or to kill her, why even stop at the motel? I really would like to know who else is on their surveillance video that morning, or who McNeill may have met up with ~ either there or contacted from there.

Oh well, it's already way past bedtime so I'll join you all tomorrow and I'm praying Shaniya's found when I get back here! :seeya:

I agree. If he were to stop at a hotel I also don't think it would be a Comfort Suites JMO. Somebody with some money booked that room in advanced and awaited their arrival. I would imagine LE is combing through all reservations, checking names, credit card info, etc. I just can't imagine they would not have some good leads at this point.

I completely agree with you.

The LE might already have this case solved. They obviously have a lot of information that we are only assuming on. They know why the mother is speaking or not speaking and what she is speaking about. They also have video surveillance from the trailer park and the hotel we haven't seen. And they have any information that Mcneill gave them that I am betting he gave a huge clue and they are doing everything in their power to get Shaniya.

And with that hopeful thought I am signing off myself, and trusting that LE, as usual, has some facts they are keeping to themselves--and w good reason. Goodnite, praying for good news by tomorrow!!

:parrot:

Ya know, I'm picturing McNeill in the room being interviewed, and they show him the pics of him carrying Shaniya into the elevator, and he say, "Okay, yes, you got me. That's me. I took Shaniya."

LE asks, "Okay, what did you do with her next?".

What does McNeill say? "I have nothing else to say."? or "I'm not telling."?

Makes no sense. None of this does.

On the hotel, the spokesperson said McNeill had "checked out" of the hotel by the time LE got there. She specifically said "checked out". Did she really mean "checked out"? Or did she mean "he had already left the hotel".

I need some sleep. First thing in the morning, I'm going to go back through and see if there's anything saying that McNeill specifically "checked in" at the hotel. Like several have mentioned, I'm not sure he actually checked in, versus just took Shaniya to a room there that he or somebody else already had.

And if he did check in, *when* did he check in? 6am that morning? The night before? Days before?

Him checking in, actually getting a hotel room, for only about an hour just bugs me. If all he wanted to do was clean Shaniya up after her poop accident, did he not have someplace else to do that? That's a darned expensive bath if that's all he wanted to do.

Good night, everybody. Take care. Hug your kids and loved ones :-)

I get your point. But I don't know. I just think that thinking that this woman handed over her child at 5am is just wishful thinking. I am just trying to figure out what is the obvious conclusion here. And what I am coming up with is not good. I think this guy did something to her, and turned himself in because he knew they wouldn't be able to find the body or something. Im sorry he just looks crazy to me. Why would he involve himself in some stupid kidnap plot? What would he get out of it? The chance to sit in jail? If he was apart of some plot, he would have already told police where she is.

I hope I am wrong. Really I do. But Shaniya hasn't been seen alive since Tues morning. No one has reported seeing her, and I highly doubt any of his druggie friends or family members would involve themselves in this bs. I am so scared for her. But all the convoluted plots just don't jive for me. None of the parties involved seem to have that much sense or initiative.

This is where the theory of ransom pops into my head. It's the only way everyone "wins" in this scenario if they play their part. They needed the money, mom barely knows her daughter so they concoct a plan to extort some money from daddy?? Each player gets paid for their role. Thus McNeill can claim he didn't technically kidnap Shaniya...her mom gave her.

From my understanding the report of the hotel didn't come until the NEXT day, wednesday. So the police have the report of how long they stayed in the hotel. It could have been all day until the next morning.

Anyone want to try and find clarification on WHEN the police arrived or they checked out?

Keeping in mind they checked in on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members