NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she was traded for a drug dept. That's got to be pretty rare, no? How many drug dealers would take a child in replace of money? Unless they're really horrible and into selling minors.

So Mom puts Shaniya on the couch and 5:30 and within minutes McNeill just so happens to be in the neighborhood and just so happens to break in this mobile home and takes her and no one realized it.

I don't think so!!

That's a crock for sure. Mom knows something.

I don't think she was traded for a drug dept. That's got to be pretty rare, no? How many drug dealers would take a child in replace of money? Unless they're really horrible and into selling minors.

I didn't mean it like that, I was thinking that whoever has this child is going after the Davis family for some reason. I was thinking McNeill took the child to pay a drug debt. My main point was that McNeill may not know where the child is. IMO. Just throwing it out there is all.

Alright, I have target practice with my brother in an hour.
I will be back in a better mood...and barely able to type. If I'm lucky I won't throw out my wrist like I did last time.

I will be back after I make some paper targets wish they had never been born.
With any luck at all, there will be a safe Shaniya when I get back, or at least a better idea of what we need to be looking for...or if there is any reason to look.

Unfortunatley child trafficing is a multi billion dollar market, and I only hope and pray that this is not the case with Shaniya...

Can I just say THANK YOU to the hotel worker who made the call and recognized Shaniya? I mean, c'mon, thats pretty cool stuff. Many people would just mind their own business, this person pays attention to amber alerts and acted. Bravo!

Any thoughts on why we havent seen one photo of the mother? Or heard a peep out of her? Could she have been partying all night and didnt have the money to foot the bill and Shaniya was taken? I dont know, just thinking out loud. My pea brain is spinning like a top.

Does anyone know what the mother looks like?

I believe Mcneill should be going into court in about 15 mins...

Did you see how woman was even joking a little when the wind blow her hair into her mouth. Does anyone know if Mario has family near by?

Don't get me wrong here, I really do appreciate press releases on this case, really, really do, honest. But, this lady giving the press releases just bothers me. She is way too flippant and acts a bit ditzy. Go ahead and throw the tomatoes, I'll make soup out of them, but she acts as though she's the MC at a fashion show. She is a bit too glib. That's all I'm going to say.

sdw, not one photo. Not one that I have seen. there may/may not be a myspace for her, but Im not going down that road, Ive been wrong once already. I dont understand why not? a vigil? A plea? Nothing nada

Alright, I have target practice with my brother in an hour.
I will be back in a better mood...and barely able to type. If I'm lucky I won't throw out my wrist like I did last time.

I will be back after I make some paper targets wish they had never been born.
With any luck at all, there will be a safe Shaniya when I get back, or at least a better idea of what we need to be looking for...or if there is any reason to look.

I was going to tell you to not hurt him too bad until I saw you were talking about paper targets. :crazy:

Maybe mother is too distraught to appear on camera??? NAH !!!!!

sdw, not one photo. Not one that I have seen. there may/may not be a myspace for her, but Im not going down that road, Ive been wrong once already. I dont understand why not? a vigil? A plea? Nothing nada

There was a video posted earlier of what was said to be her, her sister and the BF of the sister I'll try and find it. Odd one lady was white and the other lady was black. Something about them being on their way tothe police station. Also the BF was carrying a baby.

So Mom puts Shaniya on the couch and 5:30 and within minutes McNeill just so happens to be in the neighborhood and just so happens to break in this mobile home and takes her and no one realized it.

I don't think so!!

I agree it doesn't make sense. Mom knows something, IMO. People who are telling the truth don't change their stories.

In one of the previous threads, I saw a post, thanked several times, (I apologize for not remembering the name of the poster) that said that MAM and Shaniya looked alike. I agree! Look at the images in this link (same images that have been shown all day today):

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6411942/

The jawline is similar, the mouth is similar, the smile, eyes, nose...I'm wondering if this is her uncle, the mom's brother. The similarities, IMO, are striking, and Shaniya did not seem to be scared in the hotel stills. She had her hand on his shoulder. Many of us have the feeling that this kidnapping doesn't involve sex or malice. LE has declined to specify MAM's relation to Shaniya and her family so far, which to me says that there is some type of relation, and it's not a stranger abduction. What does everyone else think?

I agree it doesn't make sense. Mom knows something, IMO. People who are telling the truth don't change their stories.

In one of the previous threads, I saw a post, thanked several times, (I apologize for not remembering the name of the poster) that said that MAM and Shaniya looked alike. I agree! Look at the images in this link (same images that have been shown all day today):

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6411942/

The jawline is similar, the mouth is similar, the smile, eyes, nose...I'm wondering if this is her uncle, the mom's brother. The similarities, IMO, are striking, and Shaniya did not seem to be scared in the hotel stills. She had her hand on his shoulder. Many of us have the feeling that this kidnapping doesn't involve sex or malice. LE has declined to specify MAM's relation to Shaniya and her family so far, which to me says that there is some type of relation, and it's not a stranger abduction. What does everyone else think?

Well, I for one noticed the resemblance as soon as I viewed the photos of he and Shaniya. I was surprised by this, though. Maybe its coincidence, IDK.

I don't know if this was posted but McNeill confessed to the crime to LE. He's in police custody now.

From Nancy Grace Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

Breaking: Police in North Carolina say they arrested a new suspect in the alleged kidnapping of missing 5-yr. old Shaniya Davis! 29-yr. old Mario Andrette McNeill allegedly confessed to the crime and has been charged with kidnapping. He was arrested after video footage surfaced which police say shows him taking Shaniya into a hotel room before she vanished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smjosephson