NC NC - Sharbrina McGee, 26 & son Khance Williams, 3, from Jackson, reported missing June 29, last seen by family May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score

July 22, 2024

A door-to-door search was started just after 1 p.m. Saturday in several areas in Weldon, according to a news release from the Halifax County Sheriff’s Office.

Police in the Northampton County town of Jackson are searching for Sharbrina McGee, 26, and her 3-year-old son, who have been missing for three weeks, the news release said.

McGee and her child were reported missing on June 29, according to the news release....On Monday, it was revealed McGee and her son were last seen by her immediate family in May, according to the Northampton County Sheriff’s Office.

July 22, 2024

Over the weekend, Halifax County search teams assisted Jackson Police on Saturday, visiting the Weldon Housing Complex, East and West Eleventh streets, Elm and Sycamore streets and Ransome Circle, officials said.

Photos released by the Halifax County Sheriff’s Office showed more than a dozen people checking along a neighborhood Saturday. Another photo showed several agencies gathered at a central area.

1721720522042.png

The AWARE Foundation, Inc. is in Northampton County, North Carolina.​

osodeStprn18973ul9 u0tcl cM2cPiu3:00am 0iJa7yl05hf54hf1ia 07 ·
***MISSING*** JACKSON, NC
The Jackson Police Department is searching for a 26-year-old female and her 3-year-old son. There was a confirmed sighting of Shabrina McGee and her 3-year-old son, Khance Williams on June 27th, 2024, in the Seaboard, NC area. Another person reported seeing her in Emporia, Virginia, a few days after that day. They were reported missing on June 29th, 2024. Police are following leads in North Carolina and Virginia. McGee does not have a vehicle so police say her mode of transportation is unknown. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Jackson Police Department at (252)554-9779, dispatch at (250)574-1041, or 911.

JUL 29

Markina Robinson is a friend of McGee: "For nobody to hear from her, it's odd," she said.

Robinson said it's unusual not to hear back from her friend after making a call.

"I call her every day, I call her phone, I call her Facebook messenger every day to see if she's going to pick up," Robinson said.

JUL 29

Markina Robinson is a friend of McGee: "For nobody to hear from her, it's odd," she said.

Robinson said it's unusual not to hear back from her friend after making a call.

"I call her every day, I call her phone, I call her Facebook messenger every day to see if she's going to pick up," Robinson said.
Link for the article:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back