Found Safe NC - Shaylie Madden, 7-week-old infant, Biltmore Park in Asheville, 9 May 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I visited downtown N.C. (Charlotte)no clue what area I was in. We also travelled abit to some more country areas. I really loved my time there. No clue what neighbourhoods I was in.
Back to missing baby. But I do want to check that estate out. You guys have me googling.

A little more location detail here.

Asheville police: Mother escapes after reporting she and baby girl were kidnapped by 2 people in masks, baby still missing
APD says the 7-week-old child and her mother were reportedly kidnapped some time on Thursday on Dearborn Street in the Biltmore Park area.

The mother reported they were kidnapped by two people wearing ski masks and driven away in a silver 2014 Mazda CX-5. The SUV has NC license plate EMX-5984 and was located on Grant Mountain Road in Henderson County.

APD says the 7-week-old child and her mother were reportedly kidnapped in in their vehicle around 4:30 p.m. on Dearborn Street in the Biltmore Park area.

The mother reported they were kidnapped by two people wearing ski masks and driven away in her silver 2014 Mazda CX-5.

The mother was able to get away from the kidnappers and is with Henderson County deputies. APD says she was found safely but her condition now is unknown.

The mother's vehicle was also found on Grant Mountain Road in Henderson County.

The baby girl was not in the car when it was located.

Asheville police: Mother escapes after reporting she and baby girl were kidnapped by 2 people in masks, baby still missing

The vagueness of whether or not this was a car jacking is really bothering me. She would have told the story differently than how it’s being told to us. Of course the writers could be extrapolating in ways that aren’t helpful but... “kidnapping in the park” feels very different than “carjackers stole car with a baby inside”
Moo
It is not a park. It is a very wealthy neighborhood.

A little more location detail here.

APD says the 7-week-old child and her mother were reportedly kidnapped some time on Thursday on Dearborn Street in the Biltmore Park area.

The mother reported they were kidnapped by two people wearing ski masks and driven away in a silver 2014 Mazda CX-5. The SUV has NC license plate EMX-5984 and was located on Grant Mountain Road in Henderson County.
So Mom was dropped off in Hendersonville, without baby?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xutehosaulle
Back