GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC once one of the nurses confronted him--he dashed towards the door. I think he truly felt he could get away with her falling off the bed---

Exactly, and if he had gotten out the door, if heroic nurse hadn't jumped on his back and tried to rip out his throat, he could have escaped. Teghan was nearly dead, she couldn't tell anyone what her name was. Helen was far away. Teghan's grandparents didn't know where she was. The authorities in Johnston County would have had a female jane doe, and no child reported as *missing*. Who knows how long it would have taken for anyone to identify this poor child as Teghan Skiba?

Oh I totally agree... just wondering what HE could have been thinking.

I have to think this sadistic, selfish person has self preservation as priority ONE. I can think of nothing else except he thought he was so charming, so cute or whatever that the hospital personnel would all be snowed and accept his explanation of Teghan falling out of bed. Heck he might have thought he would get a medal from the mayor for bringing this sick child in for help and being the non parent role model for the month.

What else do you think it could be crazytownUSA?

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 3m
#JonathanRichardson defense: Life in prison without parole is not forgiveness. "It is its own abyss. It's a special kind of hell."

:boohoo: :violin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member