GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel the way you do Gracie.
I should get more satisfaction out of him skipping off to death row.
It is not enough though.
I want to go back in time and snatch that little girl away from him and the so called mother and get her somewhere safe.

:sigh:

Amen!!

I just got home and I heard the news!!!! YES !!! How did he look when he got the news???

I'm drained, but I am also extremely glad that this monster got the death penalty. I think if it might look as if I am celebrating, well, I am. I really am. The justice system has let many little (and big) victims down, IMO. This judge, jury, and prosecution team did not let little Teghan's torturous death go unpunished to the fullest extent. So, yes, I celebrate. I am very pleased. J.R. so richly deserves to die for what he did to this precious little girl.

I celebrate justice.

MOO

I just got home and I heard the news!!!! YES !!! How did he look when he got the news???

Weeeeeee!! I posted the verdict on your hubby's page! NO EMOTION!

No different than he usually does, IMO.

He thinks he's tough. He's getting read to go somewhere where compliance is the name of the game, and he WILL comply or else.

Teghan never got to appeal her death sentence (for lack of better words) BUT that monster will get how many until they carry out his sentence of death? I have no words to describe how sick he makes me.

I've always been a caring empathetic person but can read these threads or watch a trial or see crime scene photos and not be physically affected. Hearing Teghan in that video has me crying like I've never cried before. I was abused as a child and have an understanding of being that little girl afraid, but hearing her repeating those words with her little broken bones and mutilated body just trying to do what's she's told and not get hurt anymore has me at a loss! I don't want to rant on but I seriously would do anything right now to be alone in a room with JR cause the rage and hurt and anger I feel about this will save any more trials or appeals or money spent keeping him on this earth. I think I'm just completely confused about being affected this way when I've seen so much before. I hope it's sunny where Teghan is now and she can play forever *advertiser censored*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weeeeeee!! I posted the verdict on your hubby's page! NO EMOTION!

Thanks GF!!! He didn't know until I found out...that's how much he's on FB...
Harnett Co. made me proud! The verdict just fits this !

I've always been a caring empathetic person but can read these threads or watch a trial or see crime scene photos and not be physically affected. Hearing Teghan in that video has me crying like I've never cried before. I was abused as a child and have an understanding of being that little girl afraid, but hearing her repeating those words with her little broken bones and mutilated body just trying to do what's she's told and not get hurt anymore has me at a loss! I don't want to rant on but I seriously would do anything right now to be alone in a room with JR cause the rage and hurt and anger I feel about this will save any more trials or appeals or money spent keeping him on this earth. I think I'm just completely confused about being affected this way when I've seen so much before. I hope it's sunny where Teghan is now and she can play forever *advertiser censored*

((((((((Hugs))))))))))

I am so glad to hear he got the death penalty!!!

:welcome5: Imamom

I hope you will stick around for other cases with us :)
None are easy, but after this one I think you can handle anything that might show up at WS (Gods help me if that turns out not to be true, I don't think I can deal with a case worse than THIS one).

I will carry that child in my heart until I take my last breath.

I will also This was horrible. I didn't know her but grew to love her. Thank you all of you for being here with me and letting me post and comment which I never do. The theme of this has been "We will never be the same". I won't.

This was at the end of the verdict video.

e6upebep.jpg

I will never ever forget this little girl, and maybe if they covered this more it could affect more people and make more of a difference.

I JUST got home from class and have some catching up to do but JUSTICE for sweet Teghan!!!

I feel like a rubberband just, finally, unwound from around my heart.

RIP angel baby :loveyou:

It is time for the wine!

Champaign!! :cheers:

Let's toast this prosecution team, jury, judge, the reporters and WS members who kept us so informed.

It's overwhelming how much love little Teghan has been shown during this trial. It's a beautiful thing. I hope she can feel it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back