GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does someone have a siggie that's blowing the thread margins? I have viewing
them turned off so I can't see any but the page margins just shot out of bounds.

I'm unable to watch....is the defense done??

I misspoke. I don't think they are done.

Some of the DT members are setting up an easel with some paperwork on it? All of the Prosecution team members have remained seated throughout this break.

Sorry to be a broken record but I didn't see anyone answer...

Does anyone know if Teghans (cough) mom has attended the trial?

No, she is probably hiding under a rock, waiting her turn at trial.

anyone hear what the judge just said?

ABC11 WTVD @ABC11_WTVD

"Jonathan never intended to kill Teghan" - Richardson attorney

Retweet
Favorite

1m
ABC11 WTVD @ABC11_WTVD

"We are not here to dispute your verdict....we are here to ask you to spare Jonathan's life" - Richardson attorney

WTF???? Taking her to the hospital makes him different from other murderers? :banghead:

All I could hear was that he didn't want to see any grimaces or shaking of the head. I don't know who he was talking to.

talking to everyone in the courtroom outside jury presence.

WTF???? Taking her to the hospital makes him different from other murderers? :banghead:

I was just about to say the same thing...WTF???? :banghead::scared:

Oh my effing GOD...he did NOT just say "we know one thing...he LOVED Teghan".

I may just lose my bleeping mind over this guy.

ABC11 WTVD @ABC11_WTVD

Retweet
Favorite

1m
ABC11 WTVD @ABC11_WTVD

"We are not here to dispute your verdict....we are here to ask you to spare Jonathan's life" - Richardson attorney

I already believe that. No he wanted to torture and rape her for eternity. Is that better? Not in my book...

ABC11 WTVD @ABC11_WTVD

"He loved Teghan, he thought of her as his daughter" - #JonathanRichardson's attorney

And DT conveniently ignores the fact that JR lied to hospital personnel about what happened to Teghan, and that he tried to sneak out of the hospital and get away.

This defense attorney is insulting the jury's intelligence, IMO.

Rest in Peace Sweet Teghan. You are free from the monster. Justice is coming.

I made a post, but can't find it now, maybe it was during the crossover to the new thread. Again, JMO, but had the nurse not been able to stop JR from fleeing the ER that night, who knows if he would have/could have been caught. Teghan was unconscious, unable to tell them her name. Helen was out of state. Teghan's grandparents didn't know where she was. All Johnston County would have had was a tiny little jane doe, and no one reporting a missing child. How would she ever have been identified in a timely fashion? JR could have fled the state. Helen could have again lied for him, said 'somebody else took teghan while he was at work. We know maw maw would have lied for him. Thank goodness for that hero nurse grabbing him.

As for the judge remarking on head shakes and such, I thought he was looking at JR when he said it. And the defense attorney made some sort of apology, didn't he?

My sentiment exactly. How about the fact that it was too late by the time he did!?

And what about that the motivation wasn't from a moment of conscience to save the child's life but for the hospital to patch her up so he could have more fun with her?

I made a post, but can't find it now, maybe it was during the crossover to the new thread. Again, JMO, but had the nurse not been able to stop JR from fleeing the ER that night, who knows if he would have/could have been caught. Teghan was unconscious, unable to tell them her name. Helen was out of state. Teghan's grandparents didn't know where she was. All Johnston County would have had was a tiny little jane doe, and no one reporting a missing child. How would she ever have been identified in a timely fashion? JR could have fled the state. Helen could have again lied for him, said 'somebody else took teghan while he was at work. We know maw maw would have lied for him. Thank goodness for that hero nurse grabbing him.

As for the judge remarking on head shakes and such, I thought he was looking at JR when he said it. And the defense attorney made some sort of apology, didn't he?

ITA----I think he thought he had a perfect excuse and could get away with it.

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG 55s

#JonathanRichardson defense: "We can't simply say some people are just mean & not look for real answers. ...

Is anybody keeping track of the 57 mitigating factors? I lost track after dad and DHS. I'm waiting for the full moon to get cited for contributing to this horror.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back