GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry to be a broken record but I didn't see anyone answer...

Does anyone know if Teghans (cough) mom has attended the trial?

I think she stuck around a little while after she was on the witness stand, but I don't know of any other time she was there. We don't know why she hasn't been there -- maybe the advice of her attorney? Dunno.

Someone pleeeeze correct me if I am mistaken.

he is making a point about since his mom and dad and step mother didn't care why should we care about JR.....

This DT should just give it up...they lost at the start....
And I'm sick of hearing about the monster's mother, hit man...his depression
and how horrible his father is.

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG 55s

#JonathanRichardson defense: "We can't simply say some people are just mean & not look for real answers. ...

Sure we can. Some people are EVIL.

I'm appalled the defense can imply his step mother lied during her testimony. Poor poor JR. :banghead:

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG 55s

#JonathanRichardson defense: "We can't simply say some people are just mean & not look for real answers. ...

Let's just say he does have frontal lobe damage or some other type of problem. It certainly wasn't so bad he couldn't stop himself from doing it. He waited until no one else was around and locked the door when he was gone so no one else could see.

VOMIT. I just want to vomit listening to this non-sense. How is he talking about protecting our children, unconditional love. Well didn't DT just say that JR thought of Teghan as his daughter? Where was the love and protection?

Oh! Now it's Helen's fault. (Which I think it is) But this is no excuse for JR.

So basically it's everyone's fault but JR.

What is this defense attorney saying, JR's mother should be faulted for being horrified by what her son did?'

he is making a point about since his mom and dad and step mother didn't care why should we care about JR.....

I know right.... bring out the violins.... and strike him on the head with them, over and over and over and over.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Is this guy seriously blaming his parents for doing what was LEGALLY AND MORALLY the right thing to do? SERIOUSLY???? OMG!!! He is coming down on his dad for not being cool with his son RAPING AND MURDERING A 4 YEAR OLD GIRL???? This is blowing me away. I can't listen to his annoying BS anymore... he is raising my blood pressure tremendously :banghead:

What in the world is this dude trying to accomplish with his stupid diatribe? Remind me: is the DP a possibility?

Chiquita that is what this is right now, sentencing phase....and yes DEATH is inevitable...for JR

Blah blah blah. Did the DHS report show missing chunks of skin, broken bones,bite marks, mutilated genitals, whip marks and metal embedded in his skin. I truly don't care how many times he was spanked. There is no comparing this with what this monster did to little Teghan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back