Found Deceased NC - Tru Quan 'Sandy' Le, 23, Charlotte, 10 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aww geez. I think several of us felt that something like this was likely to be what happened but man, it's awful and sad and unfair.

Rip sandy😢 i have a feeling those two will be caught sooner rather than later.

Wonder how much money was owed to Sandy ? Right now I'm guessing it was an infinitesimal amount. :(
Hope justice is very harsh to the two alleged perps on the run. Disgusting scum.
:moo:

What I hate the most is she was generous to him and he killed her for it. I hope they get life without parole and the worst prison possible. DP is too good.

he wont even be eligible because he is under 18. (I think)

What I hate the most is she was generous to him and he killed her for it. I hope they get life without parole and the worst prison possible. DP is too good.

It is now August 20th. WHERE are Costello and Feaster? They need to be found.

Bumping for Sandy. Where are those teens? Has the trail gone cold?

Bumping for Sandy. Where are those teens? Has the trail gone cold?

At last report, these two were believed to be in Mexico. I'm sure we'd all like an update, but I haven't seen one. I've seen a few cases of missing people that crossed into Mexico, which seem to pose difficulties for LE and FBI.
I hope we see these two brought back and find out what actually happened here.

RIP Sandy Le ~

Fly high Sandy, I have faith that LE will find these 2 monsters and bring them to justice

Wonder how much money was owed to Sandy ? Right now I'm guessing it was an infinitesimal amount. :(
Hope justice is very harsh to the two alleged perps on the run. Disgusting scum.
:moo:

FWIW

http://wncn.com/2016/08/16/case-of-three-3-charlotte-coworkers-now-a-homicide-investigation/

Le’s uncle said she was last traced to the QuikTrip on Eastway Drive. He said she had agreed to meet a friend who owed her $1000. She left her home Tuesday night.

However, bank statements show Le actually withdrew another $1000 instead of depositing the money she was owed.

Latest media coverage found
Teen believed to be in Mexico charged in Charlotte murder investigation
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - During an update Friday morning into the homicide investigation of Sandy Le, Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said they have officially charged Alex Castillo with her murder.

Castillo's girlfriend, Ahmia Feaster, was brought back to the Mecklenburg County Jail after turning herself in last month in Texas.

Related HeadlinesMissing teen connected to Charlotte murder investigation in Texas jailGet WSOC-TV weather apps for smartphonesGet the WSOC-TV app for smartphones

Police have charged Feaster with helping Castillo after the murder.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/te...on-extradited-to-mecklenburg-county/463753545

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjan
Back