GUILTY NC - Valerie Hamilton, 23, Charlotte, 15 September 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been to bars in that area on Saturday nights before - not that particular one though, and not on a weeknight. It's a pretty crowded area on warm Saturday nights, but I have no idea how many people might be around on a weekday (although the weather was nice this past week, so I wouldn't be surprised if a fair number of people were out and about in the area that night).

It doesn't look like she uses Facebook frequently, but there are a couple of notations on her wall from a personal ad site called Zoosk - I'm not familiar with that website. It does make me wonder if she was frequenting other personal ad sites though, and if she could have met someone sketchy that way. (and I say this as a single woman in the Charlotte area who occasionally peruses such sites myself...)

Econo Lodge is being searched by LE in connection with Valerie Hamilton. The man she left the Tavern with, stayed at the hotel but is no longer there. Channel 9 News in Charlotte.

So they know who he is, where he lives what he drives. They should plaster his face all over the news and his car since it made the news...

Probably will bring him in for questioning real quick...

Hoping she is ok.

Prayers for her family

Charlotte, N.C. (WBTV) - 23 year old Valerie Hamilton has been found dead. Police are now searching for suspect. Stay tuned to WBTV news Sunday morning for more information.

:(

Prayers to her family/friends.
Rest in peace, Valerie.

May justice be swift and just.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13179025

www.wbtv.com
She was found dead at a min-storage business on Monroe Road. That location is probably 2 and a half miles from Thomas Street Tavern. They said that he was staying at the Econo Lodge - there's one on Independence Blvd. that wouldn't have been far from the mini storage business - about a mile if you know how to cut through from Monroe to Independence.

WBTV.com is reporting that they found her body at a mini storage facility. Very sad news for her family. They have also released a picture of him and his vehicle. I hope he's caught soon.

http://charlotte.johnlocke.org/blog/

Posted at 5:40 AM by Jeff A. Taylor

Valerie Hamilton, 23, has been found dead at a storage rental facility on Monroe Road. Hamilton went missing early Wednesday morning after leaving Thomas Street Tavern.

CMPD has a murder warrant out for Michael Neal Harvey, 34, whom police say was last seen with Hamilton.

Wow. I hope they catch this guy pretty soon....scary. I wonder how he thought he was going to get away with this... =(

According to Google maps - his registered sex offender address was within 5 minutes of Thomas Street Tavern (1.9 miles). Wonder what reason he had to move from NY to NC. And, of course, he moves to a college town...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back