NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was this ? I've been up one side and down the other of AY's FB page and haven't seen anything like that ?

seems like I saw it but it was from quite some time back if I recall, nothing recent. IIRC it was after they split but maybe a year or two ago. You had to really wade through a year or two of carp before the little nuget presented itself.

News From Oz

THE soul-destroying wait by family and friends to hear if little Zahra Baker has been found alive has prompted one distressed North Queensland family friend to email the lead US police officer on the case.

Mackay mother of three Nikki Hay, whose youngest child Gabby was a good friend and fellow cancer sufferer with Zahra at Camp Quality, yesterday told the Townsville Bulletin that after a harrowing week of not knowing what was happening with her daughter's fellow cancer survivor, she felt she just had to get in touch with the Hickory police in North Carolina to find out how their investigations had progressed

More at the link

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.a...m_source=twitterfeed-sport&utm_medium=twitter

Maybe everyone is trying to save there own butts in the drug part of this and not about Zahra.

Like the Croslin family. Everyone was involved with something bad, stealing, drugs,
and they kept their mouths shut???? Turned on each other also.
Kept the story going in circles; everything but Haleigh.

seems like I saw it but it was from quite some time back if I recall, nothing recent. IIRC it was after they split but maybe a year or two ago. You had to really wade through a year or two of carp before the little nuget presented itself.

Yep, Feb. 5th at 11:53 am, not that I'm looking at it or anything. :angel:

haha

:Banane37:

*wonders what 69 ba-jillion minimized wiindows really looks like on teh's desktop*

It's like a mine field, I just hope I don't hit the wrong "x" or I'm screwed! :waitasec:

I think it was more along the lines of doctor shopping, Rx abuse, she burned the Rx bridge with his name on it kind of a deal. Something like that. I may be mistaken but thats how I remember the discussion going back in thread #... ?

Where is this info? I tried to look at the daughter's pages but they are private. I remember someone posted that they were 'mutual' friends with the kids. Not trying to be harsh but unless I read something with my own eyes and can interpret it myself I tend not to let it sway my opinion. I've always been like that. I am extremely discouraged with the media in this case and all the misinformation that is circling around.
I watched NG last week and it made my stomach turn how she was embellishing fact and adding drama to otherwise bland statements. At this point I don't put much faith into anything that BB has sad either. Or the neighbors about the attic. Something about AY strikes me as sincere in his concern for Zhara. Again this is just me and I seem to go with my gut and facts.
I really do wish our police dept would issue a statement. Their silence isn't helping matters and it's leading people to conjecture and the media to either go quiet or ramp up their news.

The local paper here is kinda just recycling the news and it's getting discouraging.

Someone posted about the dumpsters being replaced. I think the ones over on 127 are just picked up. I think that the ones that are replaced are GDS which isn't city funded.

Pat Crump
Thanks to the family and Zahra's class mate that took an extra lunch each day to this child so she would have food for lunch.You know who you are.these are the people that should have been raising this little girl if her family didn't want her,or be with her Grandmother in her home country!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Love-4-Zahra-Clare-Baker/124056834314060

This is just so sad - no lunch.....

and school did nothing?????:furious::banghead:

and school did nothing?????:furious::banghead:

RIGHT my thought exactly - but usually most schools have programs for children that can't afford to buy lunches. Perhaps they were here illegally and EB was holding that over AB's head and if they signed up for those benefits - they would be deported eventually. JMO!

and I think AY syill had contact with EB through drugs.
His FB said EB wouldn't be bugging him for his pills anymore.......
not exact words.

That makes me hope that this isn't a copycat of the Haleigh Cummings case. EB could have been making Zahra take pills to keep her subdued and quiet in her room. Maybe she accidentally overdosed her?

Yeesh! I hope not :/

Where is this info? I tried to look at the daughter's pages but they are private. I remember someone posted that they were 'mutual' friends with the kids. Not trying to be harsh but unless I read something with my own eyes and can interpret it myself I tend not to let it sway my opinion. I've always been like that. I am extremely discouraged with the media in this case and all the misinformation that is circling around.
I watched NG last week and it made my stomach turn how she was embellishing fact and adding drama to otherwise bland statements. At this point I don't put much faith into anything that BB has sad either. Or the neighbors about the attic. Something about AY strikes me as sincere in his concern for Zhara. Again this is just me and I seem to go with my gut and facts.
I really do wish our police dept would issue a statement. Their silence isn't helping matters and it's leading people to conjecture and the media to either go quiet or ramp up their news.

The local paper here is kinda just recycling the news and it's getting discouraging.

Someone posted about the dumpsters being replaced. I think the ones over on 127 are just picked up. I think that the ones that are replaced are GDS which isn't city funded.

Well yo since im representn for the old school Gs and dont really DO FB...(winky face) I know that it was discussed in one of the previous WS Zahra threads... maybe between #7 and 10. Ish. Back when they were flyin! Thats just what I recall from reading, and that I didnt know who AY was at the time.

ETA: Kermie! gotta recognize!

Just thinking, no matter how hard grandma Karen wants to come to USA to be here for Zahra, she still must go through Visa/passport stuff.........right?
Embassy could speed it up, but governments as they are post 9-11
is different now.

RIGHT my thought exactly - but usually most schools have programs for children that can't afford to buy lunches. Perhaps they were here illegally and EB was holding that over AB's head and if they signed up for those benefits - they would be deported eventually. JMO!

In retrospect, being deported would have been the best possible outcome for little Zahra.

Besides, whose to say they couldn't afford to buy her lunch? I have seen no evidence that they were on assistance (a qualifier for free/reduced lunches).

Their money may have been going to or tied up in "other" pursuits. Perhaps it just wasn't a priority for EB to buy Zahra a lunch ticket.

We gotta quit giving parents a pass. If this chit was going on in your house, it was your responsibility to know about it. I still think he did know, but if it comes out that he didn't, then I'm sorry, the "I wuz at work" crap is no excuse. There are plenty of Dads who work long hard hours, and still they know what's going on in their house.

Pat Crump
Thanks to the family and Zahra's class mate that took an extra lunch each day to this child so she would have food for lunch.You know who you are.these are the people that should have been raising this little girl if her family didn't want her,or be with her Grandmother in her home country!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Love-4-Zahra-Clare-Baker/124056834314060

This is just so sad - no lunch.....
As a public school teacher for years - this says quite a bit.

Lunch is free or reduced to any and every child enrolled in the school. There is a form that has to be filled out. Now, these forms (which I am quite familiar with) are VERY intrusive with the information they request. Plus, once this form is complete and turned in - it will "activate" the family for any and all other assitance that is available.

There are used here by the "undocumented" immigrants to get fast tracked into the welfare system.

This tells me that Zahra nor EB and AB were receiving any type of assistance at all. If Zahra was getting any type of SSI or disability or any assistance - she would have automatically qualified for free lunch at school.

Dingbat EB had to have known this - which is why I believe she didn't fill out the form. As I've said it is quite intrusive and the information it requests and EB just didn't want ANYONE in their business.

I can't imagine the humilation Zahra went through with very little clothes, artificial leg and now NO LUNCH at school! Thank goodness the children felt sorry for her and other moms helped out. Kids can be cruel in school, bully and tease. Zahra was vry well liked.
Poor little girl, that is certainlt evil child abuse!
I say give no lunch to EB in jail!!!!

as a public school teacher for years - this says quite a bit.

Lunch is free or reduced to any and every child enrolled in the school. There is a form that has to be filled out. Now, these forms (which i am quite familiar with) are very intrusive with the information they request. Plus, once this form is complete and turned in - it will "activate" the family for any and all other assitance that is available.

There are used here by the "undocumented" immigrants to get fast tracked into the welfare system.

This tells me that zahra nor eb and ab were receiving any type of assistance at all. If zahra was getting any type of ssi or disability or any assistance - she would have automatically qualified for free lunch at school.

Dingbat eb had to have known this - which is why i believe she didn't fill out the form. As i've said it is quite intrusive and the information it requests and eb just didn't want anyone in their business.

bbm

that.

I really hope to hear something today..please, God, not another Haleigh case.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67