NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a map from (a) the area searched yesterday to (b) Christie or Christy Rd. Please note that the marker (b) is only showing the road and not the search site... To the locals... is this correct..??? TIA

Supposedly they have blocked off the entire road, the road isn't that long, probably only 2 miles. I wanted to go and look myself, but don't feel right taking my kids out there due to the reason. Unlike some, I actually love my kids!:furious:

WBTV again. Mattress discovered today at Caldwell Co landfill matching description of Zahra's mattress and it is in the possession of LE, who are testing it for DNA evidence. More at 5pm.
I also recall the hickory daily record, on monday, reporting that they had resumed the landfill search as well.... so they have been searching in multiple locations... I applaud them... their ability to find this needle in the haystack at the landfill!

I would think that I would be able to defend my words that people are responding to.

I would prefer you pm me if you have a question about what was removed, but I thought I would make it plain for everyone here.

Meeting on the internet being bad will not be discussed here. Get back on topic and the topic is Zahra.

Can I just say we have the best darn mods here!

Everything I found just now is "Claire" and I have never seen the variant "Clare" used before - but easy enough to fix if it's wrong, just let us know.

Zahra's grandmother calls her Clare bear - All the Australia media print her name with the spelling as Clare.

Thanks for changing!

I also recall the hickory daily record, on monday, reporting that they had resumed the landfill search as well.... so they have been searching in multiple locations... I applaud them... their ability to find this needle in the haystack at the landfill!

Gives me thought as to whether the mattress is even involved at all. AB may have been the one to tell them the mattess was removed and where it was dumped but Zahra may have still been alive then.

MOO

I guessit was rumour.
Just watched report on HLN News and they're reporting nothing new since yesterday.

WBTV again. Mattress discovered today at Caldwell Co landfill matching description of Zahra's mattress and it is in the possession of LE, who are testing it for DNA evidence. More at 5pm.

Is this the same landfill they were searching last week?

However, on Tuesday, officials said a mattress found at the landfill matches the description of the one they’re looking for. An employee found it while regrading the area that was searched last week, police said. The mattress will be tested for DNA evidence.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25516624/detail.html

it is always joe schmo or henry the hunter or the meter reader that finds the finds.....

See I think that she was killed on the mattress. If DNA was found on there then one would assume that it was blood. Not good at all and this explains why the woman is talking.

However, on Tuesday, officials said a mattress found at the landfill matches the description of the one they’re looking for. An employee found it while regrading the area that was searched last week, police said. The mattress will be tested for DNA evidence.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25516624/detail.html

it is always joe schmo or henry the hunter or the meter reader that finds the finds.....

bumping this up so no one misses it... I have to head out to football practice..

bumping this up so no one misses it... I have to head out to football practice..

Thanks Nurse. Sorry you have to leave at this time. I understand how hard it is to pull yourself away. Maybe when you come back they will have more news for us. Enjoy your time away.Hugs.

There are days, that I hate the media. Monday, Tuesday, Wed........... It would be so nice if ANY two of them had the SAME report.

DNA comes in many shapes and sizes and DNA being found on a mattress is really nothing earth shattering IMO. We need to wait for the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nlgal68