Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

It's 3:45 am EST here. I couldn't sleep and wanted to check in one more time before trying to sleep again.

I'm about 2 hrs away from Hickory and we have had horrendous weather here tonight. I'm sure Hickory had their share of it too.

I hope any area they were looking at or coming back to was at least covered or secured in some way because we've had tornado warnings and watches in Zahra's area also hard pounding rains and winds.

Which reminds me of the following post Strawberry made at 6:12pm EST today.

[Just before I read this, I was thinking about how much I like the name Claire. Weird. My daughter took Claire for her confirmation name because at the time she had a tremendous phobia of tornadoes and Claire is the patron saint of weather. I wonder if Zahra knew that. quote by Strawberry]

I thought it was quite a coincidence with the weather we're having.

Nite all.

Rant away! I know I'm right there with you.

Ditto to that! I think she's lying her butt off and trying to put all the blame on AB, no doubt LE see straight through her, but are hoping she trips up verbally during one of her little jaunts, and no doubt all these excursions are recorded so the tapes can be analysed afterwards.

Perhaps they can add further obstruction charges to her ever growing rap sheet. If she's lying let them play these tapes at the trial when her defense tries to argue mitigating factors.

If she was truly helping she would have taken LE straight to Zahra, or at the very least some vital evidence. She's just digging herself a deeper hole IMO.

Ditto to that! I think she's lying her butt off and trying to put all the blame on AB, no doubt LE see straight through her, but are hoping she trips up verbally during one of her little jaunts, and no doubt all these excursions are recorded so the tapes can be analysed afterwards.

Perhaps they can add further obstruction charges to her ever growing rap sheet. If she's lying let them play these tapes at the trial when her defense tries to argue mitigating factors.

If she was truly helping she would have taken LE straight to Zahra, or at the very least some vital evidence. She's just digging herself a deeper hole IMO.

...exactly!

...3 places yesterday? and another 3 places today?

...this isn't a game of hide and seek------she is merely using her get-out-of-jail card to go for a drive.

...reminds me of someone else-------wasting LE's time while cruising around orlando...

^ Doesn't it though....I thought the same thing today....Big mistake, huge.

^ Doesn't it though....I thought the same thing today....Big mistake, huge.
*******MOO*******
yes it was a waste a huge waste of le's time and resources and it looks like EB is doing the same as ICA just toying with them because she thinks she is smarter than they are and will never be convicted she has always been given a smack on the wrist and sent on her way *****MHO*******

Published: 05:05 AM, Wed Oct 27, 2010
Missing girl's stepmother cooperating with police

Adam Baker, 33, is facing one count each of assault with a deadly weapon and failure to return rental property, two counts of communicating threats and five counts of writing worthless checks, authorities said.

bbm.....I didn't know that?
But its hard to keep up here

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2010/10/27/1043208?sac=Home

Why was this child brought to the US? AB wasn't involved in her care in Australia,so why go to the trouble of bringing her here? Nothing computes - nothing in this whole mess makes an iota of sense.. Aaarrg!!
Poor kid.

How does LE know it is Zahra's mattress? (I missed that part) DNA seems to take forever (if poor Sylar is any indication...)

LE found the mattress at the landfill (well the owner of the landfill did) and I noticed something with the few pictures and video I've seen about the searches. All of them of recent didn't look like they were searching too deep past the road. This tells me, that they are looking at a distance as if one were to throw something out of the car window. (and probably a little further in case of animals moved her)

If I am right, this can only mean one thing and that is poor Zahra was put through that chipper. I pray I'm wrong!

I wonder if EB led LE to Christie Rd. or was it a tip called in? The news said there were several deer carcasses around and that it smelled like death in the air. Maybe a citizen called in that death smell. Maybe they are taking EB places trying to get her to crack. Maybe she isn't leading them there, but the other way around.
By the way, I must know, what are MOO and KWIM?

LE found the mattress at the landfill (well the owner of the landfill did) and I noticed something with the few pictures and video I've seen about the searches. All of them of recent didn't look like they were searching too deep past the road. This tells me, that they are looking at a distance as if one were to throw something out of the car window. (and probably a little further in case of animals moved her)

If I am right, this can only mean one thing and that is poor Zahra was put through that chipper. I pray I'm wrong!

Dogs hitting on both cars makes me wonder if the mattress was put in the Tahoe to dump and Z in the car.

But how do they know it's hers? Sorry, I just can't find the answer to this question.

But how do they know it's hers? Sorry, I just can't find the answer to this question.

I don't know but I would guess it was one of those inexpensive mattresses, and possible had certain markings on it either stains, ink, or something to distinguish it from others. The police seemed like they were pretty sure it was it.

Maybe Zahra is also at the landfill, and AB and EB are sending them on a wild goose chase. I mean if they dumped the mattress at the landfill why not her too? That doesn't make sense to me. I wonder if they checked the dumpsters at the school, church close to the search sites, and maybe check landfill where those dump pickups would go.

Dogs hitting on both cars makes me wonder if the mattress was put in the Tahoe to dump and Z in the car.

That would make me think one took the mattress and the other took Zahra which could indicate Adam may not have known. She sends hm to drop off the mattress and she does the rest.
It would explain why they knew to look for a mattress and didnt know about the other search areas. Could be why the sewn in the mattress rumor got out Adam may have started it? If he didnt know I could see him thinking that. of course there could be another reason that completely implicates him.
I hope Zahra is found today and all the the theroies are muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck