NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per WSOC new on right now.....place where leg was found is known to locals as a place where people dump trash. Horrific!

his bond was so low.....of course he got out. I am not worried about it. He is not going anywhere.

Now I am surprised AB is out-I thought he had an outstanding warrant in another county that they would have arrested him for. The taser incident, IIRC. So is he on his way to surrender there?

I am not going to believe he didnt know. Ever.

I believe AB is at the house they are searching!

Adam Baker has bonded out according to the notice I just received.
10/27/2010

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the North Carolina SAVAN Service.

This e-mail is to inform you that Adam Baker has been released from custody as of 10/27/2010. The reason for this release is: Bonded out. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For jail custody status questions, contact Newton Detention Facility. The telephone number is (828)465-8999.

This notification has been a service of the NC SAVAN Program. This program provides information about statewide and national victim services, offender custody status for both North Carolina County jails and the North Carolina Department of Correction, and court case information for the North Carolina courts. To learn more about notifications and victim services offered by different agencies or about the automated victim notification service, please visit www.ncsavan.org or call 1-877-627-2826.

WHAT IN GOD'S GREEN EARTH IS GOING ON? The PoPo's done lost their mindsl.

Not the Po-Po's fault he bonded out LOL (like that slang!).

Wonder what the terms of his bail were? Very curious about that :)

JMHO

Sometimes a humorous thought intrudes amid all this darkness.

Heaven. The Intake Room:

Interviewer: So, you're a new arrival my dear. Welcome to Heaven. You'll be in the Children's wing. Just give a shout-out if you ever need anything from one of us Administrators, okay? Okay.
Now then, one last question for the records. What was your biggest problem while living on Earth?

Z: Oh my gosh. You really need to ask? During my life, I faced the worst scourge known to humanity. The most deadly disease of all. A malady so disgusting that no child should ever have to be touched by it.

Administrator: I understand. Cancer is especially difficult for a child isn't it?

Z: Cancer? Not cancer. I was referring to my step-mother.

Thanks for the updates and please let this be the day Zahra is found.

JMHO

maybe something like "don't go far. you'll be back before the ink is dry on these release forms" ?

JMHO

UN-FRICKIN-BELIEVABLE!

After what they found you'd think they revoke any bail for ANY charge...

To all:

Thanks for all of the insight into this case. I was really holding out hope that she was alive...wishful thinking I know but I had not lost hope till today and the discovery of the p. leg. I went through school for this type of thing and there are many things that the LE will not tell us. They will only tell us things that will not point to any one person. Because lets face it AB looks just as guilty as that crazy woman he was married to.

I just want them to find her body or whats left of her so that she can have a proper burial. I have been so invested in this case that I have lost sleep and somewhat stopped eating due to the stress. I have children of my own and one daughter her age. I want better for Zahra then she ever had in real life.

The love that she was never given I am so sure that she now knows. I am sure that she has her leg and will never have to worry about cancer or hearing aids again. She can run with all the other kids up in heaven that have had a disability or been abused or both. She will never hear angry words toward her and will never have to succumb to pain inflicted by a person she trusted. She is with God now and he promised to take care of all of his children and that he will. He will also punish the one that make them suffer. Even though we have the judicial system God will punish also. And somehow I take solace in the fact that God already has it all figured out for them. I wish with my whole heart that this would have never happened but it did and now I have to pick my heart up off the floor and dust it off. Take a deep breath and pray that the resolution is quick in this matter.

Thank u websleuths community for helping all of us through this extensively difficult situation. I know that some people looked at me like I was crazy when I cried over this. It was really good to feel like I belonged here with others just as distraught over it. Again thank you all.
:angel: :Crown: God bless our angel and little princess Zahra

OMG, Thank you so much for all of the updates! You guys are amazing, and I have been crying right along with ya. Thank you punknluv and your hubby for giving us the real live view! I have spent the last 2 hours getting caught up after working a 12 hr shift, I so want this to be closed and done with. LOCALS..... Take cover from those storms, be safe, and keep your family close. You will all be in my prayers, as well as Zahra, Kyron, Gabriel, Sylar, Patrick.... The list is endless..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsewr1!