NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my answer to this would cross into hearsay. This neighbor told my husband she has talked to BS since this all happened. She told my husband other stuff....but I don't know if it's gossip so I don't want to pass it on.

Can you re-link your photobucket? Thanks. :)

No, I'm sorry, so you'll have to take the statement as it is proffered. At this time I swore all information passed to me to remain with me.

I will understand if my statement is discounted because I cannot vet her to Tricia. I just promised someone on the other thread that if I got the information I was seeking to make me confident of her identity I would share that I received it, so I'm following up on that promise.

Interesting ....

Just added a new picture that my husband took of the news caster from CNN. He said the neighbor (2 doors down) had binoculars looking into the window!

Gonna get a bite and he is charging up and heading back out. I think he is enjoying this!!

Where are the pics? Link anyone, please!!!
To the other member who was there - please upload your pics and link us too. Helps those of us not local get a feel for what is happening.
Thanks to all the live reporters and photographers.

I'm on the fence about letting him out. LE has done their job on the outstanding charges. I think it is possible that it was arranged in the first place for AB to turn himself in. I believe his HAS to be cooperating or or they would have found a way to keep him there. Wasn't there a felony weapons charge?
On the other hand, I read that he requested that the Aussie Gov. be notified that he was arrested so possibly this has crossed International lines and he may be protected under those laws.
Either way I don't think anyone will lose sight of him.

Did you guys get a peek at what they put in the brown bag? Looked like some sort of fabric maybe??

I think my answer to this would cross into hearsay. This neighbor told my husband she has talked to BS since this all happened. She told my husband other stuff....but I don't know if it's gossip so I don't want to pass it on.

OH of course! I'm so grateful for everything you both have done today. I was just thinking that perhaps LE didn't do a thorough job of asking around :) Thank you kindly for your reply!

No, I'm sorry, so you'll have to take the statement as it is proffered. At this time I swore all information passed to me to remain with me.

I will understand if my statement is discounted because I cannot vet her to Tricia. I just promised someone on the other thread that if I got the information I was seeking to make me confident of her identity I would share that I received it, so I'm following up on that promise.

Thanks, Val, for the excellent blogging you're doing on Zahra.

PunKnLuv---thanks!!!

SherlockHomey----WOW---thanks so much for the photos. Seeing that memorial against the tree just breaks my heart.

Can you imagine having a crime scene in your neighboorhood, or right next to your house?? Good G-d.

Come on LE, you can do this. You can bring justice to Zahra. Let her win, let her be in control for once.

manhole directly in front of home in pic #7.

aww memorial in front yard seen in a lot of pics.

pic 24 lights on in room (possible bedroom?) second window and last window when facing front of the house to the right of the front door.

Pic 34, hard to make out but I think there is a light in the window that is at the rear of the house too. (window facing out from side of home that is to the right).

Just things that caught my eye off the bat at first glance.

Thank you so much SH!

Oh man, my pictures really suck. I am so sorry. I only had the camera on my phone. I had taken my good camera out (which I always keep in my car) last night.

I'm on the fence about letting him out. LE has done their job on the outstanding charges. I think it is possible that it was arranged in the first place for AB to turn himself in. I believe his HAS to be cooperating or or they would have found a way to keep him there. Wasn't there a felony weapons charge?
On the other hand, I read that he requested that the Aussie Gov. be notified that he was arrested so possibly this has crossed International lines and he may be protected under those laws.
Either way I don't think anyone will lose sight of him.

No they can't protect him. It is just what you should do if arrested in a country other than your own.

My deepest sympathies go out to her and please let her know that there are a lot of aussies wishing her nothing but the best and are not judging her.

Ditto....with the addition that there are a lot of Canadians and Americans who echo the sentiment.:blowkiss:

Thanks so much to PunKnLuV and SherlockHomey for the updates and for the great pics!

Oh man, my pictures really suck. I am so sorry. I only had the camera on my phone. I had taken my good camera out (which I always keep in my car) last night.

No they didn't!! It really helps out to see what is going on so thank you VERY much for the great pics!
Thanks to you too Punknluv!

Yall realize that because of PunKnLuV and SherlockHomey we are going to be spoiled now. We are going to want "on the scene sleuthers" on every case giving us live updates. We are ruined forever now. :snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne