NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the fabric/hair thing was like a gauze bandage.

Goodnight all! Praying that today will be the last day that Zahra is "missing". I hope she is found and properly put to rest soon! I feel so much for this child. Going to snuggle with my 9 yr old now. He wants to sleep with me tonight...lol. Dad and little brother are gone hunting for a couple days so he gets special treatment (and a trip to Red Lobster with me tomorrow)! LOL

For this picture, I cropped out everyone else just so my eyes could concentrate on what he has in his hand.

2qjc289.jpg

Now in the picture, I cropped down to just the item and then played with the color values till I could basically just see a highlight of the item.

2nui2w8.jpg

I'm thinking small knife perhaps with dirt and leaves around it. Thoughts?
I've been staring at the pic for a while and to me it looks to be part of something in the background...a few yards or so behind the men.

So now that AB is bailed out, where is he staying?
with who?
what is his demeanor?
who bailed him out? MUM???
So many questions........
I wonder if EB is fuming that he is out and she is still in jail??

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosthesis[/ame]

Interesting read.

I've been staring at the pic for a while and to me it looks to be part of something in the background...a few yards or so behind the men.

in video you can see him lift it up and it sorta wiggles............like a wet dirt fabric? sock? clothing? hair? knife? these have been the guesses so far.

the photo itself isn't enough to see what it is IMO. When he pulls it, it has movement and is "stringy" like.

First of all thanks to the natives and their wonderful spouses for the help when we really need it. Also, thank you to all of the LEO's that have been working on this case. I hate to think that if they did not care where this would have went.

Secondly, I really think that their are a few things that do not make a whole lot of sense IMO and quite a few others...
* why couldn't AB be pay more attention that is to say that he had nothing to do with it. Could he have prevented this from happening if he spent more time with his little girl.
* why was her leg just tossed away? I would have thought that you would normally want to make sure that the rest of the evidence was pretty well hidden.
* if her leg is out in the open like that does mean she probably is too? Its not like there was great deal of thought put into the disposal of the leg.
* If they do not ever find a body can they still charge EB with the crime? IMO we need to lock her up and throw away the key.

These are just questions I have had off and on and since the discovery of the leg I figured I would ask. Up until then I was holding out hope that she would still be found alive. I can not believe the callousness of people in this world anymore. I used to be amazed but this case just feels like they have taken this type of abuse to a whole new level.

TIA for any and all info provided to me from this post. I am going to go pray for the resolution that we all need in this case. Hopefully it comes soon for little Zahra.

Again this was all questions and opinions.

I dont understand how it could be hair though. Why would they bury hair separately? (unless she pulled out clumps during the struggle).

I'm trying to understand why this house has not been secured from the early days of this investigation. I think that will present quite a problem for LE and the DA during prosecution.
And while I just got on this case and dont know enough....
I wonder if the old house has been gone through with a fine tooth comb as well.

Sorry - tried to reply in the closed thread!

I don't know how a prosthesis is put together, but panthera does! I would assume that the Ti portion - which bears the weight - would be as small as it could be to keep the weight (and cost) down, and the bulk of the item would be some sort of foam to fill it out to appropriate dimensions - that would be the "outer covering".

Whether the s/n is engraved into the titanium or somehow made part of the covering I have no idea. To machine it into the Ti rod would seem to be to be a lot of work.

From everyoneneedsavoice's great transcription (thank you enav!) of the latest press release:

"We are attempting to positively confirm the prosthetic leg is Zahra's by a serial number inside the outer cover. The prosthetic leg was originally fitted in Australia, it'll take sometime to confirm if it's hers."

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5733976&postcount=409"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27[/ame]

in video you can see him lift it up and it sorta wiggles............like a wet dirt fabric? sock? clothing? hair? knife? these have been the guesses so far.
taser? Do we have any idea what type of taser she had? Was it the kind with "probes" that shoot out on wires? Or the kind you have to physically put up against a body to shock? What he held up could have been the tangled wires and probes. When he reaches down into the hole he could have picked up the hard plastic base.

There could be loads of stuff buried on that property from hundreds of years ago. I have buried my animals on my property back in PA and in New Jersey.

Goodnight all! Praying that today will be the last day that Zahra is "missing". I hope she is found and properly put to rest soon! I feel so much for this child. Going to snuggle with my 9 yr old now. He wants to sleep with me tonight...lol. Dad and little brother are gone hunting for a couple days so he gets special treatment (and a trip to Red Lobster with me tomorrow)! LOL

Go snuggle your sweet little one (and can i come tomorrow?)
I too hope she is found and properly put to rest. I fear there is no good outcome for Zahra, but I pray for closure for her biomom and so many others that are sending those warm beams of light to ensure this little one is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston