NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interpretting the phrase "pieces of evidence" as a euphenism for hair, fiber, fluids, spatter...on and on....Just me though. JMHO.

I really think that since the leg was somewhere else, she also would be. But I can see maybe that there is evidence of what happened in the house? I can't fathom in my mind that the woodchipper was involved, but maybe because my mind just can't go there :( However I believe that whatever happened, happened in that house. IMO

What I find equally if not more disturbing is that LE, after they declared the case no longer a missing person but a homicide, has never once after that declaration mentioned that they were searching for her BODY anywhere. Just for 'pieces' of evidence. Does anyone else find that odd?

No, because if you read between the lines I think LE believes they will never find her body. Not because they were so cleaver to hide her someplace but because there is nothing left to find. Sadly I think Z's physical body was destroyed. But as a previous poster mentioned thankfully they could not destroy her soul.

What I find equally if not more disturbing is that LE, after they declared the case no longer a missing person but a homicide, has never once after that declaration mentioned that they were searching for her BODY anywhere. Just for 'pieces' of evidence. Does anyone else find that odd?
********MOO*********
yes I do It really leads me to horrid thought I don't want to have about this beautiful little angel I hope it is not what I think it might be. If it is they are more evil than Satan himself

If you haven't read Sandra Cantu's subforum, that's another one.

Sandra Cantu - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I read the testimony of the ME there (there was a pdf link on the threads) and I literally had to take a "sanity" break from websleuths for several months.

It was that disturbing. JMHO.

I agree. That case prompted me to join WS. I couldn't bear to read those reports in detail.

I realize nobody can confirm seeing Zahra for a couple of weeks before she was reported missing, and I initially thought she probably met harm much earlier then when AB and EB made the report....but now, I'm starting to think that it may have happened very close to when it was reported. I would think that if they took 2 weeks to set this all up, they would have taken the proesthetic leg, and possibly her body, much further away if they wanted LE to believe the "abduction for ransom" theory.

Right and what about any friends or other relatives? What about her older kids' friends? We haven't heard many people who knew them on a more personal level speaking out.

Someone who claims to know Adam is waiting for Tricia to verify them so they can then share their thoughts on the person they grew up with.

There has been plenty said on Elisa Baker by friends and family on social networking sites but no interviews given to the media. I think that will change soon.

The Australian press is now doing some better reporting on Zahra and is openly stating that her grandmother and uncle are in America. I don't think they will comment publicly until Zahra is found.

WA- Eli Creekmore.. just horrible and includes CPS failure

O/T Anna Nicole Smiths psychiatrist- and Howard K Stern convicted

I remember that one. Two others in WA were Summer Phelps and Tyler DeLeon. Both of those children were in the care and custody of a step-mom or foster mom. Research shows that children die at the hands of a paramour or spouse of one bio parent at much higher rates. Some Sociologists argue that they do not have a genetic predisposition to protect someone else's child and we were "hardwired" to keep children out who did not belong to us as we couldn't feed them during the caveman days.

I do fear that children who are left in the care, custody and control of someone who is not their bio-parent is at a much higher risk of abuse and neglect. However, I must say thank god for Foster Parents everywhere!

Hubby had to go on site for a client to do a firewall install/upgrade. The box is loaded and ready to go....so if everything goes smoothly he will be able to go back and give me updates as he can. Fingers crossed for a quick and easy job!!

Meanwhile I am gonna take a short nap. Staying up late/Getting up early has left me tired and a little cranky.

In regards to the guy from Bistro. This isn't a big town. It's also a word of mouth town. Almost ALL of my business new and old has been from happy customers spreading the word. He is NOT going about this the right way. Yeah he can be unhappy about his inconvenience of parking. Honestly that is ALL it is. A few parking spaces. The running people off (a small group I might add) in the very back where the house property line is seems kinda anal.
Unless you are actually there and see the look on his face, his demeanor when he approaches us, or his attitude when telling us to LEAVE you just can't understand. I seriously heard him complaining with my OWN ears about the parking spaces to the officers. That just bothers me on so many levels!!

Thank you for sharing your 4 year old's comments. I miss the giggles about "stinky feet" at my house.

That's one of the funniest things I've heard, another ray of humor in this evil-infested case. My 6 yr old nephew was just learning to read, took a look at my driver's license and said, "Aunt Maddie, you got an 'F' in Sex class."
Art Linkletter was right. Kids say the darndest things.

And hey, how did the kid know I flunked sex? That's a family secret!

Bistro owner goes down in history as worst businessperson ever. Could have made friends and influenced people by giving free coffee and snacks to the rescue workers. Lose money this month, make it back a hundredfold next, and next and next.

Legal argument to allow burning at stake for perps in Zahra's murder: Criminal constitutional protections only apply to human beings. Flame up the log pile.

BTW, did anyone check the ranson note for spelling and grammar errors? If there were none, then eb couldn't have written it. Tho it's possible she might have looked all words up in "The Evil Stepmother's Guide To Proper English."

off to work. will check in later. Man oh man, I hope the saints working this case find Zahra's remains so she can be given a queen's funeral.

hasta la sayonara for now

There is no way I can keep up with all the threads dedicated to finding out what happened to this precious child so I just read what I can when I can...
I want to thank all of you who are keeping us informed as to what is going on...And a special thanks to all of you who are taking pictures and posting them for us to view...
This precious child deserved the BEST in LIFE... It sickens me to know she experienced so much pain, suffering and abuse...

Hubby had to go on site for a client to do a firewall install/upgrade. The box is loaded and ready to go....so if everything goes smoothly he will be able to go back and give me updates as he can. Fingers crossed for a quick and easy job!!

Meanwhile I am gonna take a short nap. Staying up late/Getting up early has left me tired and a little cranky.

In regards to the guy from Bistro. This isn't a big town. It's also a word of mouth town. Almost ALL of my business new and old has been from happy customers spreading the word. He is NOT going about this the right way. Yeah he can be unhappy about his inconvenience of parking. Honestly that is ALL it is. A few parking spaces. The running people off (a small group I might add) in the very back where the house property line is seems kinda anal.
Unless you are actually there and see the look on his face, his demeanor when he approaches us, or his attitude when telling us to LEAVE you just can't understand. I seriously heard him complaining with my OWN ears about the parking spaces to the officers. That just bothers me on so many levels!!

Thank You and get a nap!

Could it be that the tip they got a few days ago was from someone that had mulch delivered or they picked it up from that yard to do their yard and had LE /investigation come and test it and found Zahras remains? Im getting sick typing .SORRY

Can somebody add some more tags from the previous thread as it will only allow me to add 20? The tags are used for search purposes and may come in very handy later on so we should try and keep them intact for later use. Copy and paste via the edit will do it.

Actually I think they're looking for evidence that the Bakers didn't see to clean up. I think they're ripping up the house hoping to find evidence of either the actual murder or the means to Z's disposal or at least process of disposal.

Please excuse the very graphic nature of what I just described above. But there was no other way for me to articulate my thoughts.

Good thoughts. This case may eventually hinge on forensic/circumstantial evidence, and they want to get everything nailed down so these perps don't walk.

I don't expect a confession or anything close to it from EB or AB, if he's involved.

No, because if you read between the lines I think LE believes they will never find her body. Not because they were so cleaver to hide her someplace but because there is nothing left to find. Sadly I think Z's physical body was destroyed. But as a previous poster mentioned thankfully they could not destroy her soul.

I think so too. I agree.

But I also think that LE knows that one or both of them know where Zahra is, and they refuse to stoop to the level of relying on them to come clean.

Screw them basically...you don't want to tell us? Okay, we will build a case of homicide against you anway. If we find Zahra on our own then good. I think they are looking but they aren't sharing that other areas have been or are or are going to be searched. JMHO.

IMHO Zahra's body may be a bargaining chip. Prior to/during/or after sentence is passed.

I do see arrest(s) coming. Just don't know when. JMHO.

I am hoping against hope that she will be found locked in a crawl space somewhere....alive, hungry and cold but ok.

I can fully understand her Australian relatives not making any comments. Put yourself in their shoes:
Their relative, who they have seen nurse his daughter through 2 bouts of cancer and who appeared to be a loving and caring father whilst near them in Australia, is suddenly deemed to be involved in the murder of the same daughter.

How would you react? Who would you believe? How devastated would you be?

My heart goes out to all the relatives unrelated to the immediate happenings. This must have been a bolt from the blue and heartwrenching news for them.

I would be in shock if it happeed to my brother and his daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanling53