NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was it! Oh thank you! :)

Did BS make the movie comment because I remember that one?

I really thought that was BB and there was discussion about her saying that Zahra had never been to a movie before. I remember people saying they couldn't believe that and others saying that they could considering that she grew up in such a small town.

MOO

IMO that statement can be looked at in another way. If AB was being led to believe that Zahra was kidnapped from her bed, even he would find it odd that the leg was missing and apparently taken.

That was actually the only statement in the 911 call that made me think that AB was in disbelief about the whole situation.

MOO

Or perhaps because AB knows she removes her leg nightly and she could possibly need help when she puts it on - or if she was kidnapped from her bed, what kidnapper would give her time to put it on?

I know this was being discussed in the previous thread and older posts, but I just wanted to add it here, in case someone missed it earlier in this fast-moving discussion:

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Search-warrant-reveals-new-details-in-Zahra-Baker-case-104736309.html
Charles Rotenberry, a friend of the family, called police after finding a glove in the bushes near the Baker’s backyard.
“It had a bad smell to it and there was just red goo all in it,” he says.
The search warrant says that some blood was recovered.

Wasn't the post on facebook from someone in Aus that took ZB to the movies and it was the only time she had been to the movies?

Also I think this whole thing involves money. We know about all the bouncing cheques etc so I reckon they were in deep. I just think that they stuffed up their plan (whatever it was).

Actually yes I vaguely remember that.

I do think I'm getting confused and I don't want to confuse others but BS definitely made a comment about her "last day" with Zahra. I can't remember the particulars but "that day" seemed to be sometime ago. I think it's best for me not to post on this subject now as I don't have any proof to back anything up and I'm unsure of the details. Damn, just wish I had saved it.

I have one more ponder to ponder on. . .why were the passports in the car? If they were planning to run somewhere why didn't they just run?

Wow, great catch. Not she must of had it on when they took her, because it isn't here. But, her leg was taken with her.

It seems a simple deduction if she were taken from her bed in the middle of the night - as the timing of the fire and leaving of the ransom note would suggest - that she wouldn't have been wearing her leg. I think if he'd said anything else, such as suggesting she were wearing it while sleeping, would've been a bigger red flag. That particular comment of AB's didn't disturb me as much as other elements of the 911 call. MOO

Odd because at some point if she was murdered at the house ,then there should have been something for the dog to hit on.

Yes, if Zahra was killed at 21 21st St and was even carried across the yard and bleeding, the canine would have picked that scent up. So prehaps Zahra was killed elsewhere! The killer may have transported Zahra and her prosethic to dispose of near and or around Christie Road.
Both the Tahoe and the Camry could have been used to dispose of the prosethic and the other vehicle for her body. Also, both vehicles could have been used in order not to rouse suspicion of being in the area while getting rid of the evidence. JMO

Actually yes I vaguely remember that.

I do think I'm getting confused and I don't want to confuse others but BS definitely made a comment about her "last day" with Zahra. I can't remember the particulars but "that day" seemed to be sometime ago. I think it's best for me not to post on this subject now as I don't have any proof to back anything up and I'm unsure of the details. Damn, just wish I had saved it.

Just to confirm, it was definitely BB and KD who remarked about going to the movie "The Princess and the Frog".

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/article/-/8178830/relative-zahra-said-my-mumma-would-never-hit-me/

It can only be one of two things; (why they named this a homicide)

Either one of them told LE Zahra is dead or LE found something very significant and very specific that proves Zahra can't be alive.

This is driving me crazy as I can't help but have a tiny bit of hope still, until we know for sure.

Again tonight my prayers for LE. :prayer:

And for Zahra, have another wonderful night in Heaven! :rose:

:seeya:

speculating with known facts. Known fact the dogs hit on various vehicles in back yard and on the engine compartment of chipper per LE and MSM. There werre no mentions that I recall fromeither LE or MSM, so if dogs did hit on anything in house, we do not know, nor does MSM, therefore not a known fact. Could be a fact, but not a known one.

I tend to think the dogs didn't tho. If they had, the search now being done of the home would have been done that first day IMO

If I am mistaken then I know you will correct me :)

I'm just thinking that if you go by the theory that the dogs did not hit on anything in or around the house, then that would mean the last time she was at the house, she was alive.

So, why would they be looking at the walls with UV and/or luminol? Why would they be removing mattresses and anything else looking for lab confirmation?

It would also eliminate them looking in or around the house for any biological matter.

Just trying to work this all out, not a correction at this point. :)

Has anyone asked why - why EB and AB reported Z missing? No one in the neighborhood seemed to know Z existed, so she wouldn't have been missed. EB could have easily told her own family that Z had returned to Australia to live with her grandmother - I'm pretty certain no one would have checked to see if that was true. I'm guessing because EB knew she couldn't keep Z's disappearance hidden from AB and once he learned Z was missing he would be upset and question her, blame her and call police.

I may be wrong, but I have said from day one, I just don't think AB was involved in Z's disappearance/murder. I think still EB had total complete control in that house and what she said was law. I think she probably abused AB as well as Z and I also believe that AB did all he could to keep EB happy and to stay away from her as well.

I guess this is something we will have to give time in order to find out. I remember however, way back on thread 3 or 4, a member posted something about this, ( hpefully, she will repost, as she was very succint). She said that when things like this happen, when the perps come up with an explanation as to a missing person, that usually something big was about to happen in their lives and the missing person had to be be justified in some way. Like OK, this is about to happen and there is no way they are not going to want to know what is up with, or where is Zahra. So therefore, no mater how long she has actually been dead, a reason needs to be put out there as to why she is not around. They need to cover their azz es. Hence the stupid everything that has happened. If no one where intrested in their lives, they could have gone on forever, but, there was something coming up, that demanded the presence of Zahra, so therefore the stupid stuff that followed. The fake ransom, etc., you have to know that LE has this all figured out. We are just waiting.

Sarx, here's a newspaper article regarding dogs, decomp, and house:
http://www.wcnc.com/news/Investigators-return-to-Zahra-Bakers-Hickory-home-105036589.html

"Outside, investigators say the dogs did not get a hit on blood, human remains or decomposition.
Investigators did not say what they found inside the home."
...and they said, specifically, cadaver dogs.

lynn
Thank you: Inside this link this:
NewsChannel 36 saw crews removing Zahra's mattresses and bed railings, saying search dogs will use these to constantly have her scent.
So they wanted the mattress for Zahra's sent to use with the dogs. Now that they have her leg, that has more of a scent then the mattress would if you ask me, because a number of people could have laid on that mattress and leave a scent but that leg has her little sweat and all. Nobody else could wear that leg.

Investigators and cadaver dogs searched Zahra Baker's house in Hickory Friday with the consent of her father Adam.

Outside, investigators say the dogs did not get a hit on blood, human remains or decomposition.

Investigators did not say what they found inside the home.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Investigators-return-to-Zahra-Bakers-Hickory-home-105036589.html

huh, that's odd, I know I saw nurmerous reports about the dog hits in the backyard. I am wondering if this could be considered suggestive that blood dogs were used rather than human decomp trained dogs.

I do recall PunKn saying CSI guy onscene told her the county didn't have any of those (dogs) and that they had to rely on help from other counties when they need them, I think

The house is in a very public and busy area. There are businesses to the left of the house, a parking lot behind the house, a restaurant toward the back side of the house . A business and parking lot are also across the street from the front of the house. It would be very hard to completely keep people out. I'm not saying it couldn't be done....but it would be harder than a more rural area to secure. You could stand inside any of the businesses and take pictures if you had access to them.

RBSBM: that's very interesting. So, can we say that out of business hours it would be a very quiet place, not many people around? Or I guess if one of those businesses is the "infamous" Bistro, they would have customers at non-9-5 times. Thanks for your on-the-spot reporting!

so did a dog get a hit or not? If NOT then I'm leaning to Zahra never lived in that house. THey wanted it to appear like she was though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vagirl77