NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so do you think this was the motive because AB learned the Biomom found them? And is there a chance that LE is wrong and Zahra isn't dead but maybe they planted evidence so people will think it even LE?

No, I don't.

Patty G...I just had to say that I love your Mrs. Beasley pic. She was MY doll as a child. She went everywhere with me. I even made the flight attendants bring her a pack of cookies every time we flew! lol Sorry for going off topic but she brings back a lot of great memories for me! Thanks!

If only you would share this with Tricia in some form so we can at least have it confirmed here at WS.

I believe she mentioned before that she had given her word to bio-mom that she would not share her information with anyone. Same as if Tricia promised it to a family member posting here...she wouldn't then share it with another site owner if the person didn't want her to do so.

We're all free to choose whether we feel comfortable that Val has confirmed the info. I personally most definitely believe she has verified the bio-mom.

Hi guys and gals,

In addition to the information that I cannot share to try to confirm "biomum" is Zahra's mother, I can share this:

I have personally seen biomum's attempts to find Adam Baker dating back to 2007. The evidence I have seen could not be manipulated, so I can tell you that along with the other information that confirms to me this is Zahra's mom, that clinches it for me without a doubt.

Thank you again for going to the trouble Valhall. The information that she is providing is very interesting, and pertinent to the case, especially the communications between herself and his family once she recently located Zahra.

I wonder, if anyone tries to get you to remove this information if you will be able to share it.

:innocent:

Lera,

While I think it might be a possibility that biomum finally finding her could have precipitated it, I do not believe Zahra is alive. These are people fueled by money and convenience in their lives. And not much more I don't think.

Unless EB thought unwisely thinking she will be able to SUE the state for false imprisonment if charged with murder. I know it is a long shot, but it is the first hope and a slight one at that, that Zahra could be alive. I mean we've heard of crazier things.

I am stuck on LE saying she is dead...LE is usually so reluctant to say a missing person is dead, in fact it usually takes months or years. LE in Portland has never said anything but that Kyron is still alive as far as they are concerned and they are entering their six month soon. And with little Haleigh it was over a year and still in a hesitant way.

Why did they say it in 3 days or so?

(I wonder if they have...part of her? They've said they have not found Zahra but...my imagination is going to horrible places now.)

Well if it is EB's family that AB is staying with, and they posted bail for AB, then hello, that means EB has to make AB happy to keep up the lie or whatever. Get my drift? I cannot spell out what I'm thinking...LOL

Not sure if I do. Are you saying that they are taking care of AB to keep him from spilling the beans about what he knows regarding EB's involvement?

Not sure if I do. Are you saying that they are taking care of AB to keep him from spilling the beans about what he knows regarding EB's involvement?

YES that is what I was trying to type.

But Lera, why would LE take EB out of jail, and bring her to the site where they found the prosthetic leg? Surely you must concede that EB knew where the leg was all along. And only she knew where it was.

Oh my...what a tangled web..

Really, how much worse can this get...scratch that, I don't think I want to know..my brain is fried w/speculation, possibilities and overwhelming sadness..

You guys have to read what biomom said under those baby pictures it is located. It gives motive, and a possibility maybe she isn't dead. I think AB learned that his X found where they were...and in haste they cooked up a sloppy kidnapping plan...now it turned into homicide. I think she isn't dead!

Lord wouldn't that be wonderful, I fear however, your grasping, this is a homicide case, it wasn't declared that for nothing. Maybe I'm just too old and weary,,, I love your optimisim.

Quick question regarding AB and his apparent calmness and the current charges he has been bonded on.

Would it be possible for LE to have some details regarding previous arrests for AB to see what his presence was like during interviews or processing or any other information for how he has dealt with LE in the past?

If he had any local run in I would think his file would include that type of internal information. If it was not local I don't believe there is a database where they could access that info. With time available they could of course contact an officer that had previous encounters with him, but I don't know that it is available at their fingertips to make that kind of decision.

I think that would be based more on the LE's ability to read Adam and Elisa during their initial statements and interviews. That is a skill set, reading people, that I would think LE is very proficient at.

Some posts were removed for now per Tricia. She is working on the verification process.

Thank you for waiting.

I believe she mentioned before that she had given her word to bio-mom that she would not share her information with anyone. Same as if Tricia promised it to a family member posting here...she wouldn't then share it with another site owner if the person didn't want her to do so.

We're all free to choose whether we feel comfortable that Val has confirmed the info. I personally most definitely believe she has verified the bio-mom.

I realized what Val promised to the "alleged" bio-mom, however this is Websleuths forum. We discuss what is printed via MSM and link to other sources, but we have to take what people state on other sources with a "grain of salt" unless Tricia confirms the facts.

Like with the locals posting in Hickory, all that went through Tricia.

If AB is hiding Zahra - he will go to federal prison. It's against the law to lie to the feds.

I'm sure he was informed of this.

Correction, Zahra was REPORTED missing on the 9th. The old mattress was allegedly disposed of before or on the 7th and the new mattress purchased on the 7th.

Poor choice of words for me. Last I'd heard from LE she was last seen by non-family members 2 weeks before she disappeared. (furniture store employee)

If the dating is correct she was last seen reported besides AB by a family member on Oct. 7t, I'm looking for verification of the date.

Man, I'm sorry everyone but my heart really got uplifted there for a minute and let me tell you...it felt great!

You'all are party poopers. J/k'ing lol

It would help us all if we new more about AB character, maybe Biomom can talk about that if approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90