NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosthetic was not found at a home, they never even stated it was found near a home. They were clear in saying in the PC that it was found alongside the road in Caldwell County. Nothing more. It is bad press, AGAIN.

perhaps the monte carlo is a family's car and she barrowed it, or some guy she might have been sleeping with. SPECULATION BIG TIME! Or maybe since she drove cars that had the wrong license plate, perhaps this is why we get monte carlo because it was from a different car, she found the plate and used it on the camery or something.

Embarrassing. In the 18 years I've lived here, I had no idea that lake was called Old Mill Pond. I even have prom pictures with the lake in the background; one of my best friends lived at Granada on the lake.

I still don't see the ballpark or trails though, but I haven't been able to see a lot of stuff so maybe it's just me.

ETA: NEVERMIND. Found it. Yes, I am blind.

I'm not sure, but I don't put a whole lot of faith into a reporter who calls it a "prosthetic league." :crazy:

As for the map, when I created it, I put the marker on an arbitrary point on Christie road, not the exact location, because I don't know it. In the pictures, you can see a white trailer in the background, so I put it there because that's the only white trailer I saw on the road from the satellite map.

Typos happen. Even here. Even by me. So I'm not worried about that. ;)

I'm not sure, but I don't put a whole lot of faith into a reporter who calls it a "prosthetic league." :crazy:

As for the map, when I created it, I put the marker on an arbitrary point on Christie road, not the exact location, because I don't know it. In the pictures, you can see a white trailer in the background, so I put it there because that's the only white trailer I saw on the road from the satellite map.

on google earth though traveling on Christy road there are a few trailers actually a lot. They are not all together either. However I think it was HLN had a video when they were showing clips of LE where the leg was found (that brush) and I saw the yellow gate behind them. That is what I used as a marker when I searched...and another news article said close to hudson. Another poster said to turn off Mt pine road and head NE, that is what I did, and given all those this is what fit the most.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c271/Lera213/christyroad2.jpg

zoom out or move the slider down to see where pine mt road is in correlation to the spot.

I also so a trailer with an address on the mailbox..it was I forgot but something like 4400 or something in that area...I can go back to see

Oh maybe you can get together with Lera213 because that shot she has is THE spot on the road. Her photo shows that long arm thing with the stop sign on it. The Stop sign is very near where they were searching (as seen in the chopper video)

As I stated MANY post ago - IF there is a third car involved PERHAPS EB was seeing another man MAYBE a co-worker of AB's (someone who would know how to operate a wood-chipper) and this person is as involved in this as EB is?

We have no idea of what EB is telling LE. Perhaps she is cooperating by answering the questions they are asking of her. Maybe LE knows enough to determine there is no body or that because of the circumstances, EB may actually not be 100% sure where the body is.

Side rant: I wasn't able to get on WS for the last 15 minutes or so, and of course assumed something BIG happened and the server was clogged.

Googled the case instead and the first article that popped up was:

"Zahra Baker Possibly Found, Parents Arrested"

Excitedly clicked and... it's just some crappy article filled w/ old news about finding the leg and the bad check arrests.

#&%*@!!!!!

I don't know why I still fall for that crap. :banghead:

Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about. Good then, we're on the same page. I think I picked that trailer because there were thick woods on both sides of the roads like in the picture.

Embarrassing. In the 18 years I've lived here, I had no idea that lake was called Old Mill Pond. I even have prom pictures with the lake in the background; one of my best friends lived at Granada on the lake.

I still don't see the ballpark or trails though, but I haven't been able to see a lot of stuff so maybe it's just me.

ETA: NEVERMIND. Found it. Yes, I am blind.

don't feel bad. I didn't either. It looks to be a part of the Catawba River / lake Hickory anyway. ;)

Oh maybe you can get together with Lera213 because that shot she has is THE spot on the road. Her photo shows that long arm thing with the stop sign on it. The Stop sign is very near where they were searching (as seen in the chopper video)

Be careful about the gate with the stop sign on it if you are looking for that. To me, it looked like it was temporary - maybe for the search so it may be gone now. Just saying......

I just have a sinking feeling that the truth of this is going to be sooo bad...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37