NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
could it be the board that goes behind bathroom tiles to keep water out? I forgot what that is called in the construction industry

back board? waterproof underlay? just guessing

Ok wait, they are not looking for a body for days now but rather other evidence. Either they found the body, or evidence that the body was destroyed.

I think it means the are being broader in the search for evidence. They dont just want one large piece. IMO

That's what I was thinking too.

I think they are looking for anything and everything that could possibly help. That's why I love this team so much. They may not even have a particular item they are going for but they won't stop until they make sure they didn't miss anything either. Very dedicated people.

It is called green board and that is not it. that is white paneling. Is there a basement in the house?

If i remember from one of the pics didnt the roof of the house have a plastic tarp over one corner? Maybe the roof was leaking? JMO

That is a fancy word for drywall ,green board is a water proof drywall so kinda. But the picture is not of drywall.

My first thoughts were either sub-flooring or closet shelves. But I honestly haven't the first clue. Whatever those boards are, they certainly do look either wet or water damaged, though.

Def of smoking gun!

The term "smoking gun" was originally, and is still primarily, a reference to an object or fact that serves as conclusive evidence of a crime or similar act.

from wikipedia

Sooo sorry for the O/T but I had a question. I tried to figure this out on my own but it did not work.

How can I narrow down google searches to determine if Zahra'a name was searchable BEFORE this incident. I am still getting current searches.

What I want to know is...BEFORE this...if I had googled Zahra Baker, what would I have seen? I recall a couple of pictures on MSM from camp (I believe, with the helmet) and from receiving her hearing aids in May. I'm trying to compile in my head how traceable Zahra was before this....TIA

Quoting myself..

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2008/09/22/16341_newsphoto.html

^this went MSM on 9/22/08

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/625689/groups-donate-hearing-aids-to-81-people

^ this went MSM on 5/10/2010

So that tells me Zahra wasn't hiding or being hidden by anyone, FWIW..just saying

It is called green board and that is not it. that is white paneling. Is there a basement in the house?

there has been previous talk of a crawl space or dirt basement on previous threads. also on either sh's pictures or punkn and hubby's pics, there appears to be an access to a cellar or similar type area under the house. the access from the exterior is near the air conditioner in the back of the house iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3