NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish we could find current aerial of what's happening at that pond. I'm sure water level has to have gone down a bunch with that huge pump they hooked up.

Pressing the buttons Crtl and Alt at the same time and then hitting the print screen won't save it?

You may not be able to tell until you open paint and paste?

Not sure SSB. I'm sorry. JMHO

I just tried and and nope it didn't work. I've never been able to figure that out. Oh well ... maybe one day.

Do we know if anyone online is going to carry this statement/presser from LE??

Sorry to interrupt. After over a year of lurking, I decided to register.

This is where I come to get my information on all of our missing children. You are amazing people and continually astound me with your sleuthing skills.

I hope you know that whether we register here or remain lurkers, we are glued to this site and our hearts ache every day for Zahra and all the others.

Thank you for this site and for all that you do.

:clap: Welcome to your new Home :clap:

Statement as in presser? I think they found what we have all been looking for =/

I just tried and and nope it didn't work. I've never been able to figure that out. Oh well ... maybe one day.

CTRL + PRT SCRN or SHFT + PRT SCRN (just guessing, been a long time since I had to do a screen save)

Please stay on-topic, no matter how exciting high speed chases are.

What happens in the WS basement, stays in the basement.

Thanks!

PattyG? If you are on?

Wish we could find current aerial of what's happening at that pond. I'm sure water level has to have gone down a bunch with that huge pump they hooked up.

If they found something there, I'd say we won't get another aerial. At least until it was out of sight of the helicopters.

WBTV's 4pm broadcast...just said a bone was recovered.

The something important could have been discovered in the line search.

Thank you hoppy. I was worried about our new members.

Make sure you don't talk about what's going on down there here.

Make sure you don't insinuate anything that is said down there in a post up here.

Make sure you don't talk about the thread down there here. Just thow up a link if needed like Patty did. KWIM?

Don't want to see TO's or Bans :) JFYI and said with lurve (much lurve). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member