NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hands out pretty pink panties with the ruffles on them for the guys.....

Yes, they do. It's in the WS TOS. Go ahead and check if you don't believe me. You are also required to send us pics. :croc:

Hoppy

:eek::eek::eek:

Thank God, I'm a country girl! (to misquote John Denver):D

122 members, 100 guests - great time to join WS, on-lookers!

hands out pretty pink panties with the ruffles on them for the guys.....

You guys are just too funny. A good giggle does release the tension, doesn't it?

I could cry for Zahra. Every picture of her shows such a precious girl. I wish EB and AB would have appeared on our doorstep with her and asked that she could live with use forever. I would have taken her in.

I'm pretty new to WS and don't think I have anything to add here beyond what other posters have already said. However, I wanted to sign on to add my voice to the chorus that dares to hope justice will soon be served on Zahra's behalf.

This case is heartbreaking.

yes it does hoppy or we would all be needing meds for depression.

I'm going to be leaving work shortly and will probably miss the police statement. Dangit!! Why don't we have a Websleuths radio????

I'm pretty new to WS and don't think I have anything to add here beyond what other posters have already said. However, I wanted to sign on to add my voice to the chorus that dares to hope justice will soon be served on Zahra's behalf.

Welcome to WS!

I'm wondering if an additional arrest is made how long before the jail and police booking info will be posted. Does anyone know?

I would like to assume that an arrest would be made before the news presser...wouldn't that be logical?

I can tell you that when Adam was arrested at 3:12AM it was posted before I awoke at 6:00AM. Dunno how much sooner than that, but that was pretty quick considering it was the middle of the night.

Thanks for joining in! Glad you're here!

Welcome.

hands stormsailor some pink garters to go with the pink panties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics