NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the general conclusion is that the wording in the report can be interpreted two ways, and that in reality he lives near by and the police wen to his near by property and did a welfare check on his daughter.

The fact that they did a welfare check on his kids and not on Zahra would indicate no one mentioned her. IMO

Presumably including AB's boss, which is a bit odd. But then it's pretty odd that police didn't insist on a check themselves. It would be interesting to know exactly how the discovery of the note went down, and what police initially thought of it. Am I correct in recalling that it was found in a vehicle belonging to the Bakers? And not in a vehicle belonging to the landlord/boss who'd presumably just driven over there due to the fire report?

For any members or guests that have missed or otherwise could not watch Nancy Grace coverage or Jane Velez Mitchell coverage of Zahra.

Here is one of our members that upload coverage at youtube.

Just scroll down the side bar menu to the right hand and you will see everything she has uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/0/SAyjSbYWIlQ

I'm a long time lurker, new to posting too...I'm sure the dad is concerned and shaking in his shoes that the LE will discover his part in all this. Think about it...what kind father allows the step-monster to beat/abuse his child...one that didn't give a cr*p about her. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

:Welcome-12-june: You are going to love it here :)

Welcome again to all of our newbies! YAY!

I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Adam today??

Yep, and additionally scared of her soon to be permanent new residence and neighbors in the joint.

jmvho

She better be cause I just know an abuser and possible murderer of a disabled child will not be embraced by even the most hardened biotches! Maybe her and Antionette Davis can share a cell :waitasec:

Thanks for responding guys!! I was just asking so don't shoot me!! LOL I just don't think it would be right to take them from her ( private) facebook. Which is why i asked if that is where they came from. Like I said its hard for me to keep up lol

I don't (and won't) have a Facebook account, but my understanding is that you can't make yourself someone's "friend" without their consent. And if she was giving her consent to every random stranger who sent her a "friend" request, then I'd say everything on her page would be fair game.

Presumably including AB's boss, which is a bit odd. But then it's pretty odd that police didn't insist on a check themselves. It would be interesting to know exactly how the discovery of the note went down, and what police initially thought of it. Am I correct in recalling that it was found in a vehicle belonging to the Bakers? And not in a vehicle belonging to the landlord/boss who'd presumably just driven over there due to the fire report?

It was found by the fire department on the Baker's SUV windshield.
The firefighter said the first thing he saw as he approached the brush fire was an SUV (that the dogs later hit on for human remains), doors opened, doused in gasoline that he could smell, and a note on the windshield which was the ransom note for Coffey's daughter.

The police took the note and the police went to his residence (very close by and saw the daughter). I don't know if I think it is odd that he didn't mention Zahra or not, but I dont' think LE knew she existed.

He may have assumed they had seen her or been overwhelmed by the info that there was a ransom note written about his child.

To our 91 guests--please join us! Many of us lurked for months, following cases that spoke to our hearts but afraid to speak out ourselves for fear of being seen as "not well-versed in the case" (see above) or "clumsy at using the lingo" or whatever... As my screen name indicates--sometimes ya just gotta dive in and flail around a little bit until you find your spot... And there's a spot for everyone who follows the rules and is respectful of others. There are so many good folks here who will help you find your sea legs. You won't regret it.

To our 91 guests--please join us! Many of us lurked for months, following cases that spoke to our hearts but afraid to speak out ourselves for fear of being seen as "not well-versed in the case" (see above) or "clumsy at using the lingo" or whatever... As my screen name indicates--sometimes ya just gotta dive in and flail around a little bit until you find your spot... And there's a spot for everyone who follows the rules and is respectful of others. There are so many good folks here who will help you find your sea legs. You won't regret it.

Some of us have been around a while and still get confused on lingo :) :dance:

:puke:

Riley also said Elisa Baker feels she is being railroaded by police. "She says she is not a killer had nothing to do with this what so ever and that she has tried to cooperate with police and that she loves her daughter," Reilly said.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25368912/detail.html

I knew this was coming...grand conspiracy to frame another nobody...uh huh...where's that barf bag?

On the bright side, apparently she can't shut her mouth for long. That's a lot to say for someone who hasn't even been charged in the child's death yet, only for the note! Keep talking SM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm