NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I could say that I mAY be able to pass a crumb, but I might also FumBle..

Zahra Baker's dad uncooperative
Updated: 11:28, Friday October 15, 2010
Zahra Baker's dad uncooperative

North Carolina authorities searching for the body of 10-year-old disabled Australian girl Zahra Baker say a pond they drained in bushland near her father's workplace failed to unearth anything.

'The pond has been drained, but nothing was found,' Hickory Police Department's deputy chief Major Clyde Deal told AAP.

The search, however, continues for Zahra with police fearing she may have been murdered.

For the third day, search teams with cadaver sniffing dogs scoured the bushland property where Zahra's father, Adam, worked as a tree trimmer. Mulching equipment was inspected and the 1.2-metre deep pond was drained.

A 50-strong search party on Thursday (US time) was going over the property in a grid format to ensure no evidence was missed.

US investigators have also reached out to Zahra's Australian-based family for clues. More...

http://www.skynews.com.au/national/article.aspx?id=526268&articleID=

I would love to know where you found this photo and who posted it and who commented, and well, just everything you have on it. Because of TOS I do not think you can post the name of the person responsible for this caption but any info leading me there would be appreciated. perhaps some breadcrumbs scattered in an area where it would not break TOS? IYKWIM

Any pictures, I thought you had to link to the source they came from? That's what I understood.

I could be wrong.

This case has to be the most sickening case of child abuse that I have heard of in a long time. How in the hell can you torment a child with no leg, that is hard of hearing and just overcame cancer? I mean I just can't believe this.

ooooppppssssss.............snip that article JUST.....no more than 10 % or WS get's spanked!!!

Whoa. Hold the boat.
Who said EB was into "witch craft" and what made them determine that? Many (dare I say MOST) goths do not like Wiccan & Pagan religions. Goth's are much more toward satanic in nature with an obsession with the devil and the dead.

sorry, like I said. I have no knowledge on either of these topics, however, a few pages back on this current thread, it was said she was into "witch craft," iirc, but perhaps whoever claimed that knew nothing of it either.
Thanks for the info, it would explain her living room motif, afaik and fwiw.

jmo and all that...

:waitasec: I wonder what the K-9's training specialty is. AFAIK a cadaver dog won't hit on blood from a cut finger...

That is correct, cadaver dogs are trained to hit on a substance called cadaverine.... it is produced by the decomposition of living tissue. I don't believe blood alone can produce enough of it, or the kind of it, that cadaver dogs would hit on.

We can only copy 10% of an article without violating copy right laws.....delete delete!!!! lol.

Yes, there was a mention about that and actually one of the locals drove down that way and it so happened at the time there was a "search" going on by a water pump house? Anyone else remember this? Or which thread it was on?

If you pass the house on 21st you will finally see a side street to the right of 21st...I think it is 8th ave or something. Immediately turning onto this street, to the left is a small road that leads to a pump house or water shed. Unmarked car and k-9 suv were parked there tuesday afternoon. I heard some banging going on (possibly checking access to pump house?)....then drove back by and LE was coming out of the woods with a dog. They must have immediately left for Burke County after this.
Lake Hickory is further away.....limited access around this neighborhood...but there is access behind some homes to the lake.

OMG I took a 2 hour break from the thread and the first thing I clicked on when I got back was this picture.Im shaking from the inside out!!! Is it just me or does she look like shes high as a kite?????:banghead::furious:

She's at a child's birthday party so I doubt it.

Thank You for posting. Hmmm...she looks "off", I agree. Good of you to share.

Okay, I swear I'm walking away from my computer now to go get food to nourish my body.

I agree she looks "off" but you also have to remember that she could have been on some sort of medication, OR maybe she just blinked. I have had pictures taken in mid blink that look stoned.

After looking closely at all the pictures in this set, I tend to think the photo of Z is just one of those "eyes half closed" pictures. Not anything seedy. I do, however, believe it's strange that the caption was posted at 3:26 am on Oct the 8th. The picture had been there since the middle of January. Why post a comment like that on that particular night? It just seems very, very coincidental - if you believe in such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966