NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes goths wear crosses.......some people should cover their arms (just saying).

maybe i should have said missing in action they where making it sound like he was gone imo..

Mike saying if what we heard last night about her dealing drugs to family and friends, well then they are not going to come froward about anything. There ya go.

How many times have we seen exactly that? :banghead:

Whoah! These threads are fast moving! Someone asked in the last thread why they even reported Zahra missing (if they had already killed her) and I have been thinking about that too.

Since SM contacted Brittnay (?) the day prior to ask her to drop the charges, and she refused...I wonder if they grew afraid that DSS would be soon paying them a visit and they had to fabricate her 'kidnapping', PRONTO!??

Kinda makes it sound like the school had been TRYING to contact them.....

So sad......:(

People were looking out for her welfare but like so many before her, she just slipped through the cracks :banghead:

what makes me angry about this case......well of course everything!!!!

but in the local papers stories here I have read that she was bought up by her grandmother Karen and grandfather Tony......who originally moved to Giru with Zahra when she was about 4 years old........her father Craig FOLLOWED........they lived in Giru for 4 years and I know the township supported this family alot....they had quite a few fundraisers for her and everyone looked out for her as she got the first bout of cancer just after she moved there....

so........she had the loving support of an extended family and especially grandmother who it seems bought her up more than her dad and a small community who took this little girl in their hearts.........so selfish dad puts himself first....obviously lonely.........finds a woman on the other side of the world on the freakin net and moves his disabled child AWAY from all of this support, because he needed a woman...

another case of a parent putting themselves first.................why not get the woman to move here or find someone closer to home.........he certainly was not putting her first!!!

Whoah! These threads are fast moving! Someone asked in the last thread why they even reported Zahra missing (if they had already killed her) and I have been thinking about that too.

Since SM contacted Brittnay (?) the day prior to ask her to drop the charges, and she refused...I wonder if they grew afraid that DSS would be soon paying them a visit and they had to fabricate her 'kidnapping', PRONTO!??

Maybe Britney threatened to turn them in for something (abuse, drugs) and they panicked.

can we officially call this biotch a witch now???

Sure. I'll just add it to the long list of other things I've been calling her. :furious:

BTW, all this back and forth about whether or not Dad is cooperating has given me a headache. The story keeps changing so much, if I didn't know better I'd think EB had written it herself.

Mike saying if what we heard last night about her dealing drugs to family and friends, well then they are not going to come froward about anything. There ya go.

I'm sorry, but that is not an excuse. They could have always made an anonymous call.

If it had been me, it would have been worth being busted to save this little girl's life.

MOO

Yes thank you so much. :)

I just can't believe the change in her. It's like step-mom got a hold of her and took away her identity. Tried to turn her into a mini-me. It's disgusting.

She went from this
article-1319625-0B925050000005DC-846_468x286.jpg

To this..

syro0p.jpg

By this woman.. see a resemblance, right down to berets?

2r46bso.jpg

With her lying about her age and acting like a teenager, it's like she was jealous of Zarha and tried to turn her into herself instead of letting her be the little girl she used to be.

Also can someone please look at the second photo of Zahra and tell me if her artificial leg looks damaged and too small? To me the leg looks too short and small and possibly wrapped with something at the knee. Like it split.

I wonder if she ever had new ones made as she grew since moving to the U.S. I don't have faith that buying her a new prosthetic was a priority though. If it wasn't free and included celebrities and news cameras she wasn't getting it. Just my opinion.

Your welcome - thank you for blowing up the pictures. In that one of EB, she looks like she is at some sort of animal park like Alma Park Zoo -

I also think in the beginning she changed her hair to look like Zahra.

probably o/t but as I was sitting here thinking about ZB, and how she was made to stay in her room all the time, and KH came to mind. His dad said he would stay in his room, iirc even on his bed, until he was called to come out.

The other thing that is similiar to that case, other than the obvious sm theme, is that he would be happy all weekend at his mom's house, and really didn't want to go home, just like ZB.

I really don't mean to imply anything by it, I just wondered if these thoughts have occurred to anyone else.

moo and all that....

Absolutely Yosande! That was one of the first thoughts I had as I found out the similarities. I have more thoughts about similarities but cannot share at this time. :angel:

I also think that this little girl was killed way before they have declared her missing........and yes I think if the school was trying to contact them they were probably scared that DSS would soon be knocking on their door and so the story was fabricated......

Just an FYI.

JVM announced EB's son to be on NG. Can't wait!

If AB is no longer cooperating with LE then he needs to be locked up for outstanding warrants against him.

I'm sorry, but that is not an excuse. They could have always made an anonymous call.

If it had been me, it would have been worth being busted to save this little girl's life.

MOO

yeah, but anonymous or in person complaint to DCS wouldn't matter if they went to investigate the claim and found the step-witch nice, forthcoming, the house clean, food in the pantry, no visible bruises/broken bones, no ER reports, and the child won't say she's being abused....

From what I've seen on intervention and with friends that have battled drug addiction, they'd shoot their grandma in the head to keep from being busted and lose the provider of their "fix"...

Let me tell you - when the FBI gets involved, its serious. They are serious and sneaky. They already know this guy might just be a suicide threat, they have already profiled him, and they have put a GPS on his vehicle and possibly even a hidden camera inside his car as well. They will get you to think they are your best friend and believe every word you say - only to let you feel comfortable.

They are watching him. His every move. He can't even go take a pee without them knowing about it - believe me.

Yes, though in this case, the fact that the missing child is an Australian national means the threshold for bringing in the FBI would be much lower. There is surely involvement of the State Department and Australian consular officials by this point, and I think that would pretty much automatically trigger FBI involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico