GUILTY ND - Jack Sjol, 58, Williston, 24 April 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.grandforksherald.com/new...iston-man-found-guilty-shooting-death-rancher

Sjol’s daughter, Kara, who traveled to Minot from Rochester, Minn., to attend the trial, said the verdict was “bittersweet.” “I’m glad for the guilty verdict — just seems like we should have more answers. Maybe we’ll never get them,” she said...

Conspiracy to commit murder charges were dismissed against two other defendants — Ronald Keith Edwards Gibbons and Jeremy Weyrauch.

Issac Steen’s sister, Teresa, is scheduled to go on trial for a charge of hindering law enforcement Feb. 23 due to change of plea, and Amber Rae Jensen, who has a criminal history of drug and theft charges, is scheduled for a trial on the same charge Jan. 26.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/new...ncher-gets-life-sentence-parole-option-upsets

A judge Thursday left open the possibility of parole for convicted killer Ryan Lee Stensaker, upsetting family members of the victim, Williston rancher Jack Sjol.

Northwest Judicial District Judge David Nelson said he chose to give Stensaker a life sentence with the possibility of parole to leave the door open in case Stensaker would someday provide answers about the motive behind the shooting death and whether others were involved.

Hello, I am investigating the Jack Sjol case and was wondering if I could get some help from here. As you all know Ryan Stensaker was convicted of murdering Jack Sjol but if your aware of the case you probably know it doesn’t end there. There are so many still yet unanswered questions and possibly more individuals who need to be brought to Justice. We yet to know a motive, and there is still a lot of investigating left to do. Thank you for your time. If there is anyone on here possibly from the Williston, ND area and may know any information or know any of the individuals that have been have been named as suspects in the case please get ahold of me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back