Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 50 year old female, 3rd floor neighbor (50F), stole and then wore Savanna's maternity clothes. She told her co-worker (CW) that she was going to have a baby. He, CW, told his GF that the woman didn't look pregnant.

50F lives with WH, a 38 year old man who was convicted of child abuse for cracking the skull of his own infant son in 2011.

Do I have this correct?

Do we know if CW and his GF are the same couple as the two that fingered the RSO as the woman who lived in the 3rd floor apartment?

IMO, the female would be in the driving seat - pre-planned with the theft of clothes no doubt.

so the woman was 38... more bad info and confusion.. mom saying they were in their 40s 50s and both under 38..

Well I had figured the BF just playing the odds but looks like I was totally wrong on that. These people are beyond crazy..

someone thought it was odd she was claiming to be pregnant and didn't look pregnant? the fact she was 50 didn't raise any eyebrows?? I mean she worked at Subway she wasn't a Hollywood actress with invitro and millions to spend on doctors at 50 to give birth..

georgiajean is doing some recon and thinks 50F is actually 38 and WH is 32. We'll figure it out soon enough.

Nevermind. They have been arrested for kidnapping. Her name is Brook Crews, 38 years old, his is William Hoehn, 32 years old.

LE believes that this baby is Savanna's.

From his photo, I note that he has a new, fresh sunburn on the left side of his face. He's been outside in the sun either this morning or yesterday. That is how fresh it is and it would take at a couple of hours to get that burned. So, what was he doing? Digging a grave? Driving with the window down for hours with the sun on his left?

IMO, the female would be in the driving seat - pre-planned with the theft of clothes no doubt.

But the guy is 32 and already killed another kid... and the fact he killed that kid then arrested with drugs the day he got out of jail but is walking the street less than 5 years later????

But the guy is 32 and already killed another kid... and the fact he killed that kid then arrested with drugs the day he got out of jail but is walking the street less than 5 years later????

Child was not killed. The articles about the case from 2011 indicated the child was not expected to have any problems from the injury. I suspect the no-contact order is related to that, but have not been able to confirm. http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/local/2149173-grand-forks-father-charged-child-abuse

I keep saying this on various crime threads..but here I go again....I just can't even.......I JUST CAN'T EVEN

WTH

I just can't.

I take breaks from here...and I don't post...but I read. It just seems like things are getting worse. Or maybe I'm just more sensitive because I'm getting older.

I agree with you completely. I was reflecting on the absolute cruelty people can inflict upon other people. The case of Libby and Abby. Yingying Zhang. On, on and on it goes.

Prayers for Savanna, her Family, Friends and the Baby.

Coming in a little late here but I just wanted to add a bit more info on WH. He is indeed the man who fractured his son's skull. I believe the charge he was arrested for the other day had to do with being in contempt of court for non-payment of child support. Pg. 34 lists him as owing $4909.62 as of August 18, 2017:

https://www.nd.gov/dhs/services/childsupport/co-reports/contempt-of-court-g-i.pdf

Here is the disposition of his felony child neglect/abuse case in 2012. It was reduced to a misdemeanor with conditions, bottom of pg. 2:

Offense: 01/05/2011
No Jurisdiction
Child Neglect Or Abuse
Degree: Felony B Statute: 14-09-22 Offense Code: 140922
Plea 05/23/2012 Guilty
Amended Disposition 05/12/2016 Deemed a Misdemeanor
Sentence 05/23/2012 Criminal Judgment Judge: Medd, Joel D
Comment(Defendant is to comply with the requirements of Grand Forks County Social Services's
recommendations such as attending cooperative parenting classes, obtaining a psychological
evaluation, and obtaining a domestic violence evaluation.)
Condition - Adult:
1. Notify Court of Address Change, 05/23/2012- 05/23/2014 , Active 05/23/2012
2. Pay Fine From Bond Posted, 05/23/2012, Active 05/23/2012
3. Supervised Probation, 05/23/2012- 05/23/2014 , Active 05/23/2012
4. Violate No Criminal Laws, 05/23/2012- 05/23/2014 , Active 05/23/2012
Comment: 2 years
Fee Totals:
Criminal Administration Fee $650.00 Waived
Defense/Facility Admin Fee $100.00 Waived
Fee Totals: $0.00
Confinement:
Agency: Grand Forks County Correctional Center, Term: 1 Year
Suspended: 235 Days
Probation: 2 Years
Credit for Time Served: 130 Days
Comment: x

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sites/default/files/2016.05.12 dispositions.pdf

Because committing violence against a baby can be fixed with parenting classes. That was sarcasm on my part. :mad: Assuming he was involved, why on earth did he get involved with stealing a pregnant woman's baby? What did he have to gain?

Anyway, I'll get back to catching up. I'm sick over this case. :tears:

So, I dreaded looking at these monsters' faces. How evil, heartless and vile they are to do such a thing. They look like ordinary people , could be one's neighbours, your children' teachers, the friendly clerk at the supermarket or a bank manager.
You never know. How can such utter evil reside in people.

But then, poor Savannah's mom sensed something . Didn't she say that she had a bad feeling and could never be friends with these scum so called human beings?
It's so very upsetting and disturbing. This people are killers and evil to the core.
Unconscionable and shocking.
:(

WH was convicted of a Class B Felony, sentenced to 1 year and 2 years probation for the skull fracture. The no contact order related to this case was dropped in 2012. Not sure if the fee he paid earlier this week was ancient, or if a new no-contact order had been established. Have not found any evidence of that.
Here is the public record: http://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1165872

Fargo PD post: https://www.facebook.com/fargopolicedepartment/posts/10155587520823334 both suspects are pictured.

"William Hoehn and Brooke Crews were detained and brought to the police department for interviews by detectives working on this case. As further information was developed and evidence obtained, William Henry Hoehn and Brooke Lynn Crews were both arrested and charged with class A Felony Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping." WH is 32, BC is 38.

I wonder whether the kidnapping charge is in regards to Savanna or the baby. Or both?

So, I dreaded looking at these monsters' faces. How evil, heartless and vile they are to do such a thing. They look like ordinary people , could be one's neighbours, your children' teachers, the friendly clerk at the supermarket or a bank manager.
You never know. How can such utter evil reside in people.

But then, poor Savannah's mom sensed something . Didn't she say that she had a bad feeling and could never be friends with these scum so called human beings?
It's so very upsetting and disturbing. This people are killers and evil to the core.
Unconscionable and shocking.
:(

I agree. After reading through the latest posts and some of the MSM-linked articles, I need to take a break.

Good Night to All of You, and Take Care.

Stay Safe!

Fargo PD post: https://www.facebook.com/fargopolicedepartment/posts/10155587520823334 both suspects are pictured.

"William Hoehn and Brooke Crews were detained and brought to the police department for interviews by detectives working on this case. As further information was developed and evidence obtained, William Henry Hoehn and Brooke Lynn Crews were both arrested and charged with class A Felony Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping." WH is 32, BC is 38.

So I'm wondering what other charges will be added once the investigation is all said and done. How does that work exactly? Can they continue to charge them with more things? It was always my understanding that they usually wait until they complete their investigation in order to charge everything all at once.

Perhaps they got this charge out of the way so they could be detained and not run.

Disgusting human beings.

Is WH so stupid that he really thought BC was pregnant? Seems a few men have been deceived by this same ploy. He may very well be completely unaware that BC was lying. Maybe she told him she gave birth at home while he was gone?

JUST MO.

But, it would explain why he didn't move out immediately and thought nothing of having the baby in his apartment. We know she is cray-cray because she stole a pregnant woman's clothes and wore them. He might just be as dumb as a box of rocks.

AGAIN JMHO

So I'm wondering what other charges will be added once the investigation is all said and done. How does that work exactly? Can they continue to charge them with more things? It was always my understanding that they usually wait until they complete their investigation in order to charge everything all at once.

Perhaps they got this charge out of the way so they could be detained and not run.

Disgusting human beings.

They have been arrested on the evidence that LE has at this moment - they were in possession of a child that is not theirs and can't explain why. As evidence is revealed, they will be charged with whatever crime fits.

I will assume that since they have been arrested, they will now lawyer up and will plea to a lesser charge in exchange for telling LE where they put Savanna's body.

Horrible human beings.

I got a feeling when he was arrested on some random violation fine or similar that there was more at play involving him, seems to be a pattern of charging POIs with anything possible sometimes before even getting answers. So BC is not the woman who had asked Savanna to model the dress is that right? Confused...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have been arrested on the evidence that LE has at this moment - they were in possession of a child that is not theirs and can't explain why. As evidence is revealed, they will be charged with whatever crime fits.

I will assume that since they have been arrested, they will now lawyer up and will plea to a lesser charge in exchange for telling LE where they put Savanna's body.

Horrible human beings.

Thank you. I figured as much. I guess they don't need much more evidence against them other than that they have a child that is not theirs.

Something tells me neither of these two had any sort of medical background :(.

I got a feeling when he was arrested on some random violation fine or similar that there was more at play involving him, seems to be a pattern of charging POIs with anything possible sometimes before even getting answers. So BC is not the woman who had asked Savanna to model the dress is that right? Confused...

Yes, BC (Brook Crews) is the woman who asked Savanna to help her with the sewing. He was arrested, paid the overdue fine and was released.

No, she is the same woman.

Now that I have seen pictures of the 3rd floor woman BC, I can see why the 2nd floor folks thought she was DK the rso. Similar look to them, if you don't really know them or notice BC's absence of lip piercing.

But DK confirmed the picture they have on their phone is of HER, not of BC. How do they explain that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV