Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sad. I just watched the movie Wind River. It's based on a true story that happened in Wind River, Wyoming. It is about the young woman who died after running 6 miles in the snow to escape her captors.

At the end of the movie there is a statement that reads:

While missing person statistics are compiled for every other demographic, none exist for Native American women. No one knows how many are missing.

I can't stop crying.

The Doctors recently discussed Savanna's case:

The Doctors investigate horrifying incidents of pregnant women reportedly being killed for their babies. According to experts say there have been 14 cases of this crime in the United States in the last decade.

In a recent case in Fargo, North Dakota a pregnant woman reportedly went missing and her body was found a week later in a river. The dead woman's baby was reportedly found with the upstairs neighbor, who allegedly asked the pregnant woman to help her sew a dress and reportedly went missing after. The neighbor and her husband have been charged with kidnapping, but authorities have not charged her with the murder of the pregnant woman.

ER physician Dr. Travis Stork asks the important question, "What would ever make someone do this?"

[video=youtube;9L1LNVRLPsg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L1LNVRLPsg&t=32s[/video]

https://www.thedoctorstv.com/articles/4494-womb-raiding-investigated

Next week!

Wednesday, December 6th:
*Pretrial Hearing - ND - Savanna Marie LaFontaine-Greywind (22) (April 20, 2017) - William Henry Hoehn (32) charged with Conspiracy to commit murder (Class AA Felony), conspiracy to commit kidnapping (Class A Felony) & giving false info to LE (Class A Misdom)/Pled not guilty; $2 million cash bond //(Brooke Lynn Crews (38) also charged-different court dates-next one Dec. 11th & then Jan. 3, 2018)

from a Google Alert article:

Suspect in Savanna Greywind murder set to change plea
http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...wind-murder-set-to-change-plea-460541283.html

FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) Brooke Crews, one of the suspects charged in connection with the killing of Savanna Greywind is now set for a change of plea hearing.

Crews is scheduled to change her plea during a hearing on Dec. 11. A notice of the hearing was filed Monday.

She initially entered not guilty pleas to her charges on September 28th.

The other suspect in the case, William Hoehn, also entered not guilty pleas.

Looks like BC has a hearing now on Dec. 11th.

:judge:

http://www.grandforksherald.com/new...-savannas-killing-and-kidnapping-revealed-all

"Grob said he believes Hoehn's account of what happened and that he hopes Savanna's family and the community can prepare themselves for when the details come out at trial or otherwise.

"This is going to absolutely just roll over everybody, and in a lot of ways, it's not what people think," he said."

I'm not sure I want to know what that means.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/new...-savannas-killing-and-kidnapping-revealed-all

"Grob said he believes Hoehn's account of what happened and that he hopes Savanna's family and the community can prepare themselves for when the details come out at trial or otherwise.

"This is going to absolutely just roll over everybody, and in a lot of ways, it's not what people think," he said."

What is he trying to say?

“It’s not what people think?!?!?!?”

What else is there to think about this? What other possible angle could there be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is he trying to say?

“It’s not what people think?!?!?!?”

What else is there to think about this? What other possible angle could there be?

I wonder about this guy. He stated ""They just wanted the death penalty taken off the table," Grob said.

The case is being tried by the Assistant Cass County State's Attorney----it's not being tried in Federal Court and there is no death penalty in North Dakota so the death penalty has never been on the table.

Also from that article:

"Hoehn is set for a court appearance on Wednesday, Dec. 6."

I just read this. I’m sure the details are absolutely horrific, obviously. I’m not sure I will ever be ready to know, let alone her poor family. I’m just hoping justice is served to the highest capacity it can be. :(

I wonder about this guy. He stated ""They just wanted the death penalty taken off the table," Grob said.

The case is being tried by the Assistant Cass County State's Attorney----it's not being tried in Federal Court and there is no death penalty in North Dakota so the death penalty has never been on the table.

Oh boy. According to the article Grob is on the witness list. Good luck with that. :rolleyes: He's basically regurgitating what Hoehn already told LE so I don't know what value his testimony would have.

Grob also said he has ongoing physical and mental health struggles, including heart disease, diabetes, depression and anxiety. When arrested on a felony drug charge he was placed in the maximum security area because he was on suicide watch.

And ugh, Grob offered to tell Savanna's family what Hoehn told him and they said they didn't want to know. Good for them - they don't need to communicate with this guy.

Grob has lived in Fargo for nearly 20 years, working as a graphic designer and promoter of live music at the Nestor Tavern, which recently closed.

The drug trouble that landed him in jail was a product of ongoing physical and mental health struggles, including heart disease, diabetes, depression and anxiety, he said.

Grob was surprised by the frankness of Hoehn, who he calls "Will."

"He didn't ever give excuses. He didn't try to pass it off," Grob said.

Hoehn told Grob that Crews had studied psychology and wanted to pursue a degree in midwifery, the practice of assisting women in childbirth.

"That's kind of what her plans were, which afterwards, when you think about it, kind of alludes to other things," Grob said.
Hoehn also told Grob that Crews staged a pregnancy, even showing him "a baby bump."

"He was really confused because, as far as he knew, his wife was pregnant for a little over eight months," Grob said.
Grob said he wouldn't talk specifics about Hoehn's story because he doesn't want to jeopardize the court case.

He did, however, confirm that Hoehn said he left work early the day Savanna disappeared and interrupted Crews in their apartment.

"He did come home, he did walk in on it," Grob said.

Hoehn also told him that prior to their arrests, he and Crews planned to cooperate fully with police and plead guilty to the crime.

"They just wanted the death penalty taken off the table," Grob said.

I just read this. I’m sure the details are absolutely horrific, obviously. I’m not sure I will ever be ready to know, let alone her poor family. I’m just hoping justice is served to the highest capacity it can be. :(

I want to know the truth of what happened, but I'm sure I will regret it. I guess most of us can imagine "what happened" in all it's gory detail. This makes me wonder what this guy is talking about. Could anything be worse than what we are imagining?

May God be with the family when the details come out in court.

I can't remember. Did they ever tell where her body was?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think that the criminals "were" going to plead guilty and provide the location of her body in order to avoid the DP. However, the searchers found her before they offered the information. I think the jailhouse snitch may have additional information. It seems to implicate the female over the male, but I already thought that was likely the case. However, I do wonder how there was not more evidence in the apartment then there was. I also think that the male would try to minimize his involvement to anyone and everyone he talked to.

This case still breaks my heart. I can't imagine how Savanna's boyfriend still feels. He must feel slightly blessed thought because he at least has his precious baby. :cry:

Monsters....it's going to be really hard for everyone to hear the details.

I hope the baby is still doing well.

I think that the criminals "were" going to plead guilty and provide the location of her body in order to avoid the DP. However, the searchers found her before they offered the information. I think the jailhouse snitch may have additional information. It seems to implicate the female over the male, but I already thought that was likely the case. However, I do wonder how there was not more evidence in the apartment then there was. I also think that the male would try to minimize his involvement to anyone and everyone he talked to.

This case still breaks my heart. I can't imagine how Savanna's boyfriend still feels. He must feel slightly blessed thought because he at least has his precious baby. :cry:

North Dakota does not have the death penalty so that couldn't have been their plan. They're so dumb they never had a plan or they wouldn't have been keeping the baby in the same apt building that her mother lived in and her grandparent lived in---especially since the cops had already been there and they knew they were being looked at closely. I hope she doesn't plea 'guilty by reason of insanity' since she's clearly nuts.

In their first bond hearing, I thought Hoehn came across as extremely arrogant. Tried to argue with the judge regarding the bond amount. Crews seemed embarressed and eager to get off camera. I think they are equally culpable.

They best not even try saying she went into labor, was having difficulties, died, and they removed the baby to try to save the baby's life. NO! I don't believe that. Whether they both were present for the murder or not, I don't know, but both had to know what happened, IMO! Sickening.

I believe Crews has another hearing tomorrow morning.

I believe Crews has another hearing tomorrow morning.

I think hers is on the 11th.

Her nut case boyfriend's hearing is tomorrow. " Hoehn is set for a court appearance on Wednesday, Dec. 6."

Here's her's "Brooke Crews, 38, filed a change-of-plea notice Monday in Cass County court. The notice doesn’t say how Crews intends to change her plea. A hearing is scheduled for Dec. 11."

http://www.twincities.com/2017/11/2...d-pregnant-fargo-womans-death-to-change-plea/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13