ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do not know MM's intentions in "verifying" this report from Mr. Haney but mine were to find out exact information that IBS never reported - not to discredit her. I was told that the tracked scent were only into the parking lot/alley way which only makes sense because that is where Tom would have exited the house if there were lots of cars in the front.

Why would cars in the front prevent him from walking out the front door? He didn't drive a car there.

I lived in the same area as the Trap House when I attended NDSU. The house I lived in was separated into 2 apartments - the main floor residents used the front door, the lower level residents used the back door. I don't know the arrangements of the Trap House - it's just a thought.

I don't know. If BOI got same response as I did, the theory is he got in someone's car and that is possibly why the track stopped abruptly. The words were "it was a hot trail and then it was gone."

I lived in the same area as the Trap House when I attended NDSU. The house I lived in was separated into 2 apartments - the main floor residents used the front door, the lower level residents used the back door. I don't know the arrangements of the Trap House - it's just a thought.

The trap residents apparently park in the front of the house which would be south of the front door. There is an alleyway in the back and a parking lot type area where they possibly park too (which would be directly west and is where the dog caught the scent..)

I really, really, really think you all should move on to other discussions about this case and give the doggies a rest.

Here is the email:
Hi Amy, we did report the dogs headed west a short distance...we were on live the afternoon of 9/22 reported on it extensively...Bonnie Amistadi & myself, at the time, were the only reporters at the scene as Bud Myers used his bloodhounds..we watched from short distance away, standing next to news vehicle..staying out of their way...gave the dogs a piece of clothing, obviously belonging to Bearson...dog picked up scent....this happened shortly after NDSU & Fargo P.D. held a n/c outside Campus police station a couple of blocks north of the house...lots things going on that day as p.d. was going door to door, river search, etc. I recovered one piece of audio of Bud who said they had a "really hot track at the beginning and then it just died." He wasn't ready to explain dead end...but either the area at the back of the property along that street/alley gets lots of use as student parking was "contaminated" by all the traffic or it indicated he got in a vehicle..also have photos of one of the dogs going on the scene trail. I'd like to know what you folks are working on...blog or private investigation...etc. interesting stuff.."

Ok. I just provided MORE information to add on to what IBSLEUTHIN reported. MORE information is better than less information.

Is it possible TB got a ride to the tow yard?

It's still an intriguing concept to me.....the two tow yard concept.

Tonight I learned something I did not know about Google Earth.

I learned that if you draw a path using their path tools, then go to 'street view' that path shows up almost like in 3D. Pointing the way. It actually weirded me out a bit.

Then I saw something that has me even a bit frightened. I don't know why, but when I see this I get a knot in my stomach.

Here is the street view, if you were standing on Dakota Drive. Standing in that spot and looking north east is the back side of the houses where Tom was last seen. That's how close that is to Dakota Drive.

View attachment 67833

Now, without moving front or back, but simply turning in my same spot, remaining on Dakota drive and looking basically south and a little west...

View attachment 67834

If you can see where those red and green lines go THAT is Border Cities Towing. Just right there past those trees. You can see it from where you are standing on Dakota drive. Even I didn't realize how close it was.

He was last seen within sight of a tow yard, and found within sight of a tow yard.
Yes, that is weird, strange, uncanny.

I hope they have investigated this.

On the surface, without knowing anything about the employees of either business, it looks like it needs to be at least looked at.

Yes, quite possibly nothing. But at least there is something to wonder about, no?

<modsnip>

I didn't scan the previous threads, but something hit me while I was looking at a map of the locations mentioned. RV place is directly across the street from a Menard's. Also, there are other businesses around there. Has anything been mentioned about surveillance video from these locations during the time period events occurred? Video from the RV place, etc?

We discussed video earlier. Hard to believe that there is not any

Noticed this sign when looking at the RV business on GMaps. Without getting too detailed, I'm curious if
animals were somehow involved in this case. Maybe not to a big extent, but at least at
some point. Hard to think about, but just trying to theorize. Might explain a missing shoe, etc.

snip.JPG

Noticed this sign when looking at the RV business on GMaps. Without getting too detailed, I'm curious if
animals were somehow involved in this case. Maybe not to a big extent, but at least at
some point. Hard to think about, but just trying to theorize. Might explain a missing shoe, etc.

View attachment 67910

That's an excellent shot of that sign. Four months ago IIRC, there was some discussion about this. I can't remember the outcome of that discussion if there is a dog there or not, and thanks to you I can see that on the bottom of that sign it says, "Smile for Mr. Kodak"...

Now, this makes me LOL because you have to be old as granite rocks like me to understand what that means.

Would anyone under 25 years old on here like to hazard a guess on what that means?

Is it the name of the dog?

(Hint: It's down the same alley as, "Don't touch that dial!" :D

I did... But I am not an anti-Police conspiracy theorist. I just assumed one of you would point a finger again.
So...did you ...? actually click on the link and, I don't know? WATCH the video? It's a tribute video. A really nice one. Where did you come up with the 'Ex' thing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back