GUILTY NE - Adam Price, 34, father, arrested after 2 children were found dead in home, Bellevue, May 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These men who kill their children in custody disputes, do not want the children. They want to punish the mother of the children.
When I was young, men just walked away from their wives and children with no looking back. It was only when men were required to support their children that they even wanted them.

I do not believe in 50/50 joint custody, because the kids don't really live anywhere, and it's often initiated by men who think it's a way to call himself a single parent (and get parades of women to sleep with him) and not pay child support, until he realizes he has to actually take care of the kids.

I also do not believe that visitation should be enforced, unless there is proof that the custodial parent is blocking it with no good reason. There are often some very good reasons why a parent should not see their children, or only see them with supervision, and I deliberately made this statement gender-neutral for a reason.

I've always heard that the whole "no child support in exchange for no visitation" concept is bogus and not done, but I believe that there are situations where it is appropriate.

I do not believe in 50/50 joint custody, because the kids don't really live anywhere, and it's often initiated by men who think it's a way to call himself a single parent (and get parades of women to sleep with him) and not pay child support, until he realizes he has to actually take care of the kids.

I also do not believe that visitation should be enforced, unless there is proof that the custodial parent is blocking it with no good reason. There are often some very good reasons why a parent should not see their children, or only see them with supervision, and I deliberately made this statement gender-neutral for a reason.

I've always heard that the whole "no child support in exchange for no visitation" concept is bogus and not done, but I believe that there are situations where it is appropriate.
wrong, my husband wanted 50/50 because the mom just dumped them on him all the time anyways and he knew her rich gma would keep paying her legal fees and PI's so he couldnt afford to prove her unfit. guess what, despite 50/50 they all live with us now and he doesnt seek support cuz we dont want anything from her. she does make the youngest one go over for a day or two some weeks, but some weeks not at all. there is no one size fits all. some dads do that, some moms do too.

I agree. I was married to an alcoholic who suffered untreated PTSD from serving almost two years in Vietnam. Most of the time he was a good person but you never knew what would set him off. I got a divorce with no child support and full custody. He got no court ordered visitation. If my kids wanted to see him I would have supported their decision. However they had no desire to see him as they had lived in fear of his temper tantrums for too long to trust him. I wasn’t trying to punish him. I only wanted to keep my kids safe and to not be forced to see him by someone who knew nothing of our family dynamics. He only hit me once and he never hit either of the kids but when he blew up the fear was always there that this time might be the time he became physically violent. I still love the good parts about him but I don’t regret his leaving in the least.

I agree. I was married to an alcoholic who suffered untreated PTSD from serving almost two years in Vietnam. Most of the time he was a good person but you never knew what would set him off. I got a divorce with no child support and full custody. He got no court ordered visitation. If my kids wanted to see him I would have supported their decision. However they had no desire to see him as they had lived in fear of his temper tantrums for too long to trust him. I wasn’t trying to punish him. I only wanted to keep my kids safe and to not be forced to see him by someone who knew nothing of our family dynamics. He only hit me once and he never hit either of the kids but when he blew up the fear was always there that this time might be the time he became physically violent. I still love the good parts about him but I don’t regret his leaving in the least.

it seems like court worked how it should have for you though. im glad your kids were kept safe.

Trial delayed for Bellevue dad accused of smothering children

The trial date update came down from the courts last week after the defense requested a continuance, court documents state. The state did not object.

No new trial date has been set at this time. The defense was ordered to schedule an evidentiary hearing once depositions have been completed, the documents state.

Imagine my surprise when I met and started dating someone last Summer (2022), and she lived 4 houses down from the house where this occurred. Someone else lives there now, obviously, but I'm not sure I could do that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back