NE NE - Chance Englebert, 25, Gering, 6 July 2019 (new father)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My spouse has mental health issues that they refuse to address/confront. The going through multiple jobs quickly & his temper leads me believe that he may have been experiencing a manic episode (sometimes they can last for several months with very little remission between each episode, especially at a younger age). And if this was the case then perhaps her & her family were trying to intervene for everyone affected by it, including him. If he was in denial then it’s my personal opinion via my experiences that he lost his temper which then would lead him to make a rash decision like walking out.

I don't think this is the case, though. According to this article, he was laid off due to the mine closing down, and he was set to start a new job on the following Monday when they returned home.:

As Chance Englebert remains missing, family issues plea to public for help

Recently, he was laid off after Blackjewel LLC closed two coal mines in Campbell County. However, he planned on starting a new job on Monday and if the mines re-opened, working both jobs, which family members said remain available. With the ranch work, she said, he would have been working three jobs, showing how hard he worked.

https://www.unodc.org/cld/en/v3/htms/index.html

It's possible (and this is just me throwing a thought out there as my opinion, not fact), that something like this went down:
Wife feels that CE isn't supportive enough, doesn't make enough money, etc. And she's concerned he's going from one job to another.
At the golf outing, it's just the guys, CE and his in-laws. And there's at least some alcohol involved.
Her family starts talking to CE about wife's concerns. You know, Daddy wants what's best for his daughter and grandchild. It's not an uncommon argument among families.
CE feels insulted and possibly that his manhood and role as family provider has been questioned. The talk may have continued after they all returned to the house.
If he's got a temper (or if alcohol helps trigger than temper) I can easily see him storming away from that situation when he gets a chance.
I doubt he intended to leave permanently, but I think he was angry enough he wanted to get far away right then. I think something happened (accidentally, probably related to the storms) and he never got the chance to cool off and return to the in-laws (or head back home separately from wife and child).
I can see this happening especially if alcohol was involved. As far as the wife possibly not fully disclosing the full details if the argument, I can understand that in a way. If one has a very ugly argument with a loved one, who would ever want to relive all those details? Especially if it was the very last time you saw your loved one.

Did you listen to the podcast? One thing I was very concerned about was the fact that his mom said that his wife asked about getting a death certificate in the first week!!! Major red flag for me! MOO

Wow, that's crazy if she really did do that. I hadn't suspected her of anything until now, although I had wondered if any other members of her family were hiding something about what happened on the golf course. But that is really not good. Wouldn't you still be holding out every hope that he is still alive somewhere that early on? MOO

Seriously? BIG red flag
What would be the reason for that question?
Life insurance? I doubt he had it.

Access to pension payments? CE's mother stated that she doubted CE's mIning company even paid into his IRA.

Selling home in Moorcroft? It is unclear if they rented or were buying the house. But, his wife is going to nursing school in Gillette and would need to live in that home while she was going to school. Distance is to great to live in Gering and commute to Gillette.

CE most likely would not have many assets to pass on.

What would be the reason for that question?
Life insurance? I doubt he had it.

Access to pension payments? CE's mother stated that she doubted CE's mIning company even paid into his IRA.

Selling home in Moorcroft? It is unclear if they rented or were buying the house. But, his wife is going to nursing school in Gillette and would need to live in that home while she was going to school. Distance is to great to live in Gering and commute to Gillette.

CE most likely would not have many assets to pass on.
There would be Social Security monthly benefits for the minor child, Chance had probably worked enough for his child to qualify.

There was much information on SM in the first few days after his disappearance but it was quickly taken down and the sites have been very tightly monitored since then. Most comments being a status request which are not answered publicly, at least, and also prayers for his return.
Family and friends seem to have circled the wagons quite tightly. MOO MOO MOO

Regarding the wife taking down her FB -I don't blame her.

I'm sure some of the statements on the podcast by his family were very hurtful, maybe even shocking. There was definitely a cast of suspicion put on her by the mom. She's very young, has a little one. Her family is probably going to close ranks around her. According to the wife (podcast interview) her own mother has been relentless in searching for him.

This young man is still missing and I'm sure a deep line has been drawn now between the families. That's a shame.

Regarding the wife taking down her FB -I don't blame her.

I'm sure some of the statements on the podcast by his family were very hurtful, maybe even shocking. There was definitely a cast of suspicion put on her by the mom. She's very young, has a little one. Her family is probably going to close ranks around her. According to the wife (podcast interview) her own mother has been relentless in searching for him.

This young man is still missing and I'm sure a deep line has been drawn now between the families. That's a shame.

Yes, I absolutely agree.

I don't know if this has already been posted but I just came across this. Still watching it now.

I understand there is due to be part 2, tomorrow maybe?
I just got to the part about the cell phone on his porch after he was reported missing.

Best friend called Bailey to ask her if there should have been a cell phone on the porch, she said no. Best friend said he was going over to take a look at it, but Bailey called a neighbor was it? They came and got the phone. Best friend was upset because he felt that the phone should have been turned over to the cops.

Just watched part 2. Wow. Wife went to his new to be employed the first week and told them not to hold the job for him.

Wow, will have to watch this in a while when I have time, but gosh. I know this is just one person's account of events and we don't know how true it all is, but all along I have felt that Baylee's family were keeping a lot of things under wraps. I have always felt there is more going on here than we are aware of. It will be interesting to see what else comes out as a result of this.

Just to clarify, I don't necessarily believe that Baylee wanted any harm done to her baby's father, but maybe she didn't want him to take this new job? Wasn't it said in Part 1 of the video that the argument at the golf course was caused by one of Baylee's family members making a comment about Chance's new job? Is there a bit of snobbery from Baylee's family's side? Are they more educated types who think Baylee can do better? MOO. Just speculating.

Just to clarify, I don't necessarily believe that Baylee wanted any harm done to her baby's father, but maybe she didn't want him to take this new job? Wasn't it said in Part 1 of the video that the argument at the golf course was caused by one of Baylee's family members making a comment about Chance's new job? Is there a bit of snobbery from Baylee's family's side? Are they more educated types who think Baylee can do better? MOO. Just speculating.
if you listen to The Vanished Podcast Baylee said Chance took a comment wrong from one of her relatives. It was about better wages in Wyoming then in Nebraska. She did not really go into much detail about the comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024