NE -Christina Greer 38, Sentenced To 60 Years In Prison For Sex Crimes At Daughter’s Sleepovers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it me, or did she get the book thrown at her, meanwhile in many cases, a man committing a similiar crime gets a slap on the wrist? I'm not trying to stir up anyone or anything...but this sentencing falls on the heels of Eli Binnion. I understand they were fundamentally different cases, different states...but this was just one recent example.

Is it me, or did she get the book thrown at her, meanwhile in many cases, a man committing a similiar crime gets a slap on the wrist? I'm not trying to stir up anyone or anything...but this sentencing falls on the heels of Eli Binnion. I understand they were fundamentally different cases, different states...but this was just one recent example.

My sense is that it has been often viewed the other way….that women in sexual assault of minor cases typically get off with a lighter sentence than males in a similar case. The Eli Binnion case is an anomaly I think, and has been highly criticized. In this case, IMHO the tide seems to be rightfully turning and offenders of both genders of this sort of crime can start to expect that the book will be thrown at them. I for one wholeheartedly support that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back